123 Last

From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

Default What Star Trek The Next Generation Character Are You?

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/the-ult...character-test

My result:
    Jean-Luc Picard

You scored 14 Physically Able, 27 Mentally Able, and 25 Morally Good! (30 is max)
    You're Captain Picard!

Physically: Medium
    Mentally: High
    Morally: High

Picard is the smart, righteous, somewhat arrogant captain of the Enterprise. He's very capable with a stunning intellect and a great sense of right and wrong. Picard will, undoubtedly, have high school across the quadrant named after him.

Well, if you're anything like Picard, and this test says you are, you're a great, warm, and mentally stimulating person. You love learning about an array of different things, from philosophy to archeology. You are admired by everyone and envied by some. You have it together, so much so, that everyone else thinks your life is very easy. They just don't realize you are where you are through hard work. You don't mind getting your hands dirty when the need arises, but prefer to solve your problems verbally instead of physically. You're a light on the hill, and all that stuff, and you should stay that way. You've got the will, the smarts, and the driving desire to change the world for the better, 'make it so'!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

DAMN, I knew I would be getting him....

William Thomas Riker

You scored 15 Physically Able, 16 Mentally Able, and 23 Morally Good! (30 is max)
    You're Riker!

Mentally: Medium

Will Riker is the career orientated, charismatic, able minded, first officer on Enterprise. He's pretty smart, not a shabby fighter (although he does get knocked out by Ferengis in season 1- I think) and has a good sense of right and wrong. (best illustrated in his encounter with the Borg)

Well you got Riker, a good result, if you ask me. Your physical abilities are balanced with your mental ones, and you do what you can to bring good into the world. Like Riker, you're probably very popular, only annoying a few people with your slight smug attitude and sense of style. Well, irregardless, you're destined for great things. Rock on!

The character most unlike you is: Gul Lemec
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Lame. At least I'm not Lieutenant Barkley.

Katherine Pulaski
    You scored 18 Physically Able, 18 Mentally Able, and 21 Morally Good! (30 is max)
    You're Dr. Pulaski!
    Morally: Medium
    Dr. Pulaski, among other things, fixed Picard's broken heart. (no, not like that! She implanted a new one) Pulaski loves debating social progress, sometimes overzealously. She can, however, seem argumentative and rude. What's the difference between her and Crusher? Well, she's not as concerned for every living thing as Crusher, but she's a lot tougher.
    Well, you got the less popular Dr. Pulaski. You might share her mediocre level of popularity, but it's only because you're seen as too self-righteous and argumentative. Oh well, you mean well, and aren't particularly mean in your approach, perhaps just a little high strong. Like Pulaski, your primed for a career where you you get to try new things, push the envelope of your field, and engage in mentally stimulating pursuits. Yay!
    The character most unlike you is: Noone? Yeah, you're right in the middle of everything. You have no equal or oposite.

MBTI
    GONE

I liked Pulaski. The women on that show had to be overly warm, maternal, and traditionally womanly. Boo. They took off Pulaski and whats-her-name with the short blonde hair only to bring her back in little side episodes.

I muchly preferred Deep Space Nine and Voyager.

/Somewhat on-topic.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sp/so

Your result for The Ultimate TNG: Character Test ...
    Geordi La Forge

You scored 13 Physically Able, 26 Mentally Able, and 24 Morally Good! (30 is max)
    You're Geordi!

Physically: Low
    Mentally: High

Geordi is the engineer and is known for being very compassionate and caring. He's not afraid to break the rules if it's what's ultimately right. Georgi also has the advantage of being a scientific genius.

Well, like Geordi, you've never been known to take a punch very well, but you don't often have to. You're giving nature and natural intelligence makes you a popular person with all the non-crazy ones out there. You're known for using your knowledge to help those around you and care deeply about what is going on in the world. You love life and are an optimist. Hey, you've got a lot going for you. Cool!

The character most unlike you is: Skin of Evil
    Johari / Nohari

“That we are capable only of being what we are remains our unforgivable sin.” ― Gene Wolfe

reminder to self: "That YOU that you are so proud of is a story woven together by your interpreter module to account for as much of your behavior as it can incorporate, and it denies or rationalizes the rest." "Who's in Charge? Free Will and the Science of the Brain" by Michael S. Gazzaniga

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Time to rob graves.

The result caused me to spew pop all over my keyboard (I am totally not a woman):

You're Ardra!

Morally: Low

Ardra is a con artist. She uses computer and hologram tricks to fool less civilized worlds into thinking that she's their God. She's quite cruel and devoutly selfish. Ultimately, her parlor tricks are discovered and she is arrested without further incident.

Wow, aren't you glad to be her? Well, sorry to tell you this, but you deserve it. The good news is you're not stupid. It does seem however that you are both a.) a wimp and b.) kind of evil. You like to scheme your way to success and, like Ardra, it's only a mater of time before you get caught.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Beverly Crusher
    You scored 13 Physically Able, 19 Mentally Able, and 26 Morally Good! (30 is max)

You got Beverly Crusher!

Beverly is a good mother, whose dedication to her son is only surpassed by her desire to work hard to create change for the entire federation. All doctors care about their patients, but this one cares about the entire galaxy!

Are you happy with your result? This test has made clear your desire to make the world a better place, and you might get your chance. Like Beverly, you're well liked by everyone who knows you. You're not very aggressive, but prefer to use your brain to help those around you. You are warm, giving, and kind, and everyone will vouch on that for you. You'll lead a happy life, to be sure.

It fits ok, but I don't think I'm quite as warm and caring as she is, lol! I feel like Geordi woulda been a better fit.
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

same as @Qlip... and also thought that "at least it wasn't Barclay"

on a second thought, I really didn't mind Pulaski... she at least had a set (metaphorically speaking)
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    ???
    Socionics
    ????

Beverly Crusher

No!

Your result for The Ultimate TNG: Character Test ...

William Thomas Riker
    You scored 16 Physically Able, 22 Mentally Able, and 24 Morally Good!(30 is max)

Physically: Medium; Mentally: Medium; Morally: High

Will Riker is the career orientated, charismatic, able minded, first officer on Enterprise. He's pretty smart, not a shabby fighter (although he does get knocked out by Ferengis in season 1- I think) and has a good sense of right and wrong (best illustrated in his encounter with the Borg.)

Well you got Riker, a good result, if you ask me. Your physical abilities are balanced with your mental ones, and you do what you can to bring good into the world. Like Riker, you're probably very popular, only annoying a few people with your slight smug attitude and sense of style. Well, regardless, you're destined for great things. Rock on!

The character most unlike you is: Gul Lemec
    the formless thing which gives things form!
    Found Forum Haiku Project

Positive Spin | your feedback welcomed | Darker Criticism