User Tag List

First 234

Data
    You scored 20 Physically Able, 29 Mentally Able, and 16 Morally Good! (30 is max)

You're Data!
    Physically: High
    Mentally: High
    Morally: Medium

Data is everyone's favorite android. He's very smart and physically impressive and is programmed with a good understanding of right and wrong. Do I need to give any more of a description? You know all about Data. Well, look who's Mr./Mrs. smarty pants. You may be a genious, but not in the nerd way. You like to get out and live life too. You like your challenges both physical AND mental, what a combo. You're a good person too, man, you have it all. You're a real catch to the opposite sex (and same sex, if you're into that) and you definitely have no shortage of friends. If you happen to blow up while saving your Captain or boss, you'll be sadly and deeply missed. You're a role model, so don't go letting anybody down!

The character most unlike you is: Barclay

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Miles Edward O'Brien
    You scored 17 Physically Able, 24 Mentally Able, and 16 Morally Good! (30 is max)
    You're Chief O'Brien!
    Physically: Medium
    Morally: Med
    Miles O'Brien is the often overlooked transporter chief. We learn (through his later career path; DS9) that he's quite the computer genius. Either way, he's a good family man, who won't hesitate to get physical if his family is threatened. O'Brien is a good balance, and good 'everyday role model' for the kiddies.
    Well, like O'Brien you're probably darn smart, especially when it comes to computers. You don't mind getting physical when the need be, but you're not really a fighter. You're a loyal and dedicated person, and that's earned you many good friends. Good work, chief!
    The character most unlike you is: Lal

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    Miles Edward O'Brien
    You scored 17 Physically Able, 24 Mentally Able, and 16 Morally Good! (30 is max)
    You're Chief O'Brien!
    I got this one, too. Unexpected, but not bad as described.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp
    Socionics
    INTj

Picard. Interesting since Picard is also an INTJ.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Jean-Luc Picard
    You scored 15 Physically Able, 28 Mentally Able, and 24 Morally Good! (30 is max)
    You're Captain Picard!
    Morally: High
    Picard is the smart, righteous, somewhat arrogant captain of the Enterprise. He's very capable with a stunning intellect and a great sense of right and wrong. Picard will, undoubtedly, have high school across the quadrant named after him.
    Well, if you're anything like Picard, and this test says you are, you're a great, warm, and mentally stimulating person. You love learning about an array of different things, from philosophy to archeology. You are admired by everyone and envied by some. You have it together, so much so, that everyone else thinks your life is very easy. They just don't realize you are where you are through hard work. You don't mind getting your hands dirty when the need arises, but prefer to solve your problems verbally instead of physically. You're a light on the hill, and all that stuff, and you should stay that way. You've got the will, the smarts, and the driving desire to change the world for the better, 'make it so'!
    The character most unlike you is: Kivas Fajo

Well... Picard gets typed as an INTJ mostly, so this might work. Although I' m not such a good leader, but I guess this is personal background to blame.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    ILI

Katherine Pulaski
    You scored 17 Physically Able, 17 Mentally Able, and 20 Morally Good! (30 is max)
    You're Dr. Pulaski!
    Mentally: Medium
    Dr. Pulaski, among other things, fixed Picard's broken heart. (no, not like that! She implanted a new one) Pulaski loves debating social progress, sometimes overzealously. She can, however, seem argumentative and rude. What's the difference between her and Crusher? Well, she's not as concerned for every living thing as Crusher, but she's a lot tougher.
    Well, you got the less popular Dr. Pulaski. You might share her mediocre level of popularity, but it's only because you're seen as too self-righteous and argumentative. Oh well, you mean well, and aren't particularly mean in your approach, perhaps just a little high strong. Like Pulaski, your primed for a career where you you get to try new things, push the envelope of your field, and engage in mentally stimulating pursuits. Yay!
    The character most unlike you is: Noone? Yeah, you're right in the middle of everything. You have no equal or oposite.

I love this character. She is more interesting than Crusher.

Alignment: Neutral - Neutral

Data

You scored 20 Physically Able, 23 Mentally Able, and 22 Morally Good! (30 is max)

Physically: High

Data is everyone's favorite android. He's very smart and physically impressive and is programmed with a good understanding of right and wrong. Do I need to give any more of a description? You know all about Data. Well, look who's Mr./Mrs. smarty pants. You may be a genious, but not in the nerd way. You like to get out and live life too. You like your challenges both physical AND mental, what a combo. You're a good person too, man, you have it all. You're a real catch to the opposite sex (and same sex, if you're into that) and you definitely have no shortage of friends. If you happen to blow up while saving your Captain or boss, you'll be sadly and deeply missed. You're a role model, so don't go letting anybody down!
    Wow, so true! I'm such a genius that I even noticed they misspelled 'genius' as 'genious'.
    I FEEL ALRIGHT

I was hoping I'd get Data or Picard but this is probably more accurate

Miles Edward O'Brien

18 Physically Able, 27 Mentally Able, 22 Morally Good

Morally: Med

Miles O'Brien is the often overlooked transporter chief. We learn (through his later career path; DS9) that he's quite the computer genius. Either way, he's a good family man, who won't hesitate to get physical if his family is threatened. O'Brien is a good balance, and good 'everyday role model' for the kiddies.

Well, like O'Brien, you're probably darn smart, especially when it comes to computers. You don't mind getting physical when the need be, but you're not really a fighter. You're a loyal and dedicated person, and that's earned you many good friends. Good work, chief!

The character most unlike you is: Lal
    Masculine presenting transgender lesbian