User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

so. where were all the ' i dont have ANY idea what you are talking about' answers?!
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I took it twice and got Riker + Deanna.
    (I guess this means I was once in love with myself, but it didn't work out.)

William Thomas Riker
    You scored 17 Physically Able, 22 Mentally Able, and 23 Morally Good! (30 is max)
    You're Riker!
    Physically: Medium
    Mentally: Medium
    Morally: High
    Will Riker is the career orientated, charismatic, able minded, first officer on Enterprise. He's pretty smart, not a shabby fighter (although he does get knocked out by Ferengis in season 1- I think) and has a good sense of right and wrong. (best illustrated in his encounter with the Borg)
    Well you got Riker, a good result, if you ask me. Your physical abilities are balanced with your mental ones, and you do what you can to bring good into the world. Like Riker, you're probably very popular, only annoying a few people with your slight smug attitude and sense of style. Well, irregardless, you're destined for great things. Rock on!
    The character most unlike you is: Gul Lemec

Deanna Troi
    You're Troi!
    Physically: Low
    Morally: Medium
    Troi's the empath of Enterprise and, for reasons that are her own, she refuses to wear her uniform. She's not the most 'technically minded' (her words) but she aint no dummy either. (yes, that was intentional) Troi is a good woman, and many find her irresistible.
    Well, you ended up with Troi. That's not too bad! Troi is morally responsible and fairly intelligent, just like you. Like Troi, you're a lover, not a fighter, and that should make you quite popular. What's even better is, since you're not telepathic at all, you can't get mind attacked by any nasty aliens! Also like Troi, everyone loves you, arn't you luck?
    The character most unlike you is: Guinan
    But what is this "Riker love/congrats" vs "You got Deanna, don't fret, that's not too bad"??
    "Troi is a good woman"? Wth is this? Talk about sexual objectification.

Deanna was pretty annoying on the series -- not contributing much except the fortune-teller readout on baddies they ran across. Ideally, she was balanced, open, knowledgeable of how people and species behaved, a good mediator, etc.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INFP

Deanna Troi

You scored 10 Physically Able, 16 Mentally Able, and 17 Morally Good! (30 is max)
    You're Troi!

Troi's the empath of Enterprise and, for reasons that are her own, she refuses to wear her uniform. She's not the most 'technically minded' (her words) but she aint no dummy either. (yes, that was intentional) Troi is a good woman, and many find her irresistible.

Well, you ended up with Troi. That's not too bad! Troi is morally responsible and fairly intelligent, just like you. Like Troi, you're a lover, not a fighter, and that should make you quite popular. What's even better is, since you're not telepathic at all, you can't get mind attacked by any nasty aliens! Also like Troi, everyone loves you, arn't you luck?

The character most unlike you is: Guinan
    Well... At least I didn't get Wesley Crusher.
    |R|lUEI | INFP

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by fairwinds View Post
    Well... At least I didn't get Wesley Crusher.
    There is that. If you had, we'd have to beam you through the shields.

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Katherine Pulaski

You scored 15 Physically Able, 14 Mentally Able, and 16 Morally Good! (30 is max)

You're Dr. Pulaski!
    Physically: Medium

Dr. Pulaski, among other things, fixed Picard's broken heart. (no, not like that! She implanted a new one) Pulaski loves debating social progress, sometimes overzealously. She can, however, seem argumentative and rude. What's the difference between her and Crusher? Well, she's not as concerned for every living thing as Crusher, but she's a lot tougher.

Well, you got the less popular Dr. Pulaski. You might share her mediocre level of popularity, but it's only because you're seen as too self-righteous and argumentative. Oh well, you mean well, and aren't particularly mean in your approach, perhaps just a little high strong. Like Pulaski, your primed for a career where you you get to try new things, push the envelope of your field, and engage in mentally stimulating pursuits. Yay!

The character most unlike you is: Noone? Yeah, you're right in the middle of everything. You have no equal or oposite.

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Wesley Crusher

You scored 10 Physically Able, 25 Mentally Able, and 20 Morally Good! (30 is max)

You got Wes!
    Mentally: High

Wesley is the son of Beverly and is a super science nerd. Even though he's not a member of Starfleet,(at first) and Captian Picard has orders to not let kids on the bridge, Wes is allowed to fly the ship. He also is always working on some science experiment at just the right time as to save or doom the ship.

Well, you may be, like Wesley, a wimpy little boy. (or wimpy little girl) Don't let that get you down, though, you don't need to be big and strong, you've got brain power! Let's face it, you're smarter then those around you, and you know it. You're not out to change the world, you're just out to do the best you can. Don't worry, you're not sick and twisted, and you're well liked by all the dorky people you know. Wes isn't cool, but you could be... maybe.

The character most unlike you is: Worf

Your Analysis (Vertical line = Average)

You scored 10% on Physicality, higher than 10% of your peers.

You scored 25% on Mentality, higher than 74% of your peers.

You scored 20% on Morality, higher than 38% of your peers.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Oopsie.

We have a "Wesley" sighting.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Awww, I like Wesley! Did you know that Wesley, Riker and Picard (I think??) were based on Gene Roddenberry at different ages?

Also, it's funny that everyone was saying "At least I didn't get Wesley" and, of all people, @SuchIrony posted that she got Wesley. Isn't it ironic!!
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

okcupid is blocked at work so I'm just going to assume I got Q.

I wanted Ensign Ro, but she's too moral. Pulaski is kind of a good fit actually.