123 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Default Which 'The Wire' Character Are You? Test

My result:

Roland 'Prez' Pryzbylewski

61% Intelligence, 61% Morality, 43% Street-smarts, 42% Rebelliousness, 33% Industriousness, 40% Emotiveness, 28% Game and 28% Charisma!

"You juke the stats, and majors become colonels. I've been here before."

Whether you are cracking codes or educating eight-graders, as Prez your defining trait is your intellect. Moreso than any other character, your academic smarts far outweigh your street knowledge. And while you don't always make the best decisions when under pressure, you've got a good heart and aren't afraid to point out the corruption in the system when you see it. Trust in your ability to see these failings, and maybe consider a career in academia instead of law enforcement. There's only so many squad cars.

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/which-t...cter-are-you-1
    Does he want a pillow for his head?

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

Default It ain't your turn to give a fuck

Stringer Bell
    46% Intelligence, 39% Morality, 45% Street-smarts, 42% Rebelliousness, 69% Industriousness, 56% Emotiveness, 66% Game and 55% Charisma!
    Adjourn your asses.

Like you, Stringer is all about business. You've reached the point where the people below you start to look like walking wads of cash, and less like people with all their desires and flaws. Selling out your best friend isn't so much betrayal as it is a good business decision. You are sufficiently educated to the point where you think you can make a difference, but while that affords you the necessary charisma and confidence to really make it big, it also means that you begin to forget just how fickle the game can be. Things could change for you in an instant, and not everyone is as susceptible to the allure of cash as you might think.
    Damn right.
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Das'sum BULLLLLLshit!

Dukie Weems

76% Intelligence, 13% Morality, 57% Street-smarts, 30% Rebelliousness, 71% Industriousness, 32% Emotiveness, 62% Game and 40% Charisma!
    How do you get from here to the rest of the world?

Like Dukie, you're a smart kid who's experienced some bad shit in your life. Unlike Dukie, you aren't a smelly kid from the Baltimore projects. That doesn't mean you won't find yourself a victim of the game, because it's everywhere. You've had to grow up fast, make yourself hard, but don't let it turn you into a shell. You might find yourself trying to scam the only guy who really cared about you. Your intellect is your defining trait. Use it.
    Actually I'm not sure, I've never watched the show, despite being told to over, and over, and over, again.

Lester Freamon

61% Intelligence, 32% Morality, 34% Street-smarts, 40% Rebelliousness, 49% Industriousness, 42% Emotiveness, 22% Game and 43% Charisma!

You follow drugs, you get drug addicts and drug dealers. But you start to follow the money, and you don't know where the fuck it's gonna take you.

Freamon is not just good po-lice. He's the motherfuckin' best. Political tact be damned, if the case takes you to the courthouse or even city hall itself, so be it. Your intellect is your defining trait, because your brains are big enough to process truly enormous quantities of information relevant to the situation at hand. More than that, you actually believe what you're doing makes a difference, and very often it actually does. That's going to cause some consternation upstairs. People will have a problem with your methods, but, of course, you understand completely.
    As if I chose him.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

i got d'angelo. i like him but don't like what happens to him.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post
    i got d'angelo. i like him but don't like what happens to him.
    Well, if it makes you feel better, here is what is going to happen to everyone else in order:

There's not a lot of results in this quiz where things work out totally peachy for the character.
    Does he want a pillow for his head?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by ZPowers View Post
    Well, if it makes you feel better, here is what is going to happen to everyone else in order:

There's not a lot of results in this quiz where things work out totally peachy for the character.
    the wire's my favorite show i know all that already . but yeah i guess d'angelo is preferable to dukie. poor kid

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

:c

Your result for Which 'The Wire' character are you? ...

Tommy Carcetti

60% Charisma, 59% Game, 55% Street-smarts, 54% Intelligence, 53% Morality, 45% Industriousness, 42% Emotiveness, 28% Rebelliousness

I still wake up white in a city that ain't.

But that still isn't going to stop you from becoming one of the most powerful men in Maryland, now is it? As Tommy Carcetti, you've got truly mayoral charisma, and it's your defining trait. But you're much more than that, aren't you? You know the ins and outs of this system like the ins and outs of a tuna sub. You are a skilled manipulator, able to turn non-issues into campaign statements. If, like Carcetti, you are prepared to forgo your principles for political power, you could be President some day.
    the formless thing which gives things form!
    Found Forum Haiku Project

Positive Spin | your feedback welcomed | Darker Criticism

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post
    the wire's my favorite show i know all that already . but yeah i guess d'angelo is preferable to dukie. poor kid
    WHERES WALLACE?!
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth