• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Femme Types

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Place this in the right place. I came across the following.

[youtube="oeKmBQ8ZP6Y"]Femme Types[/youtube]

Ladies who here can relate to a New Yorker, A Frenchie or the Indie type?

Then I went and found this, out of intrepid curiosity.

DISCLAIMER!!

Some folks have assumed this test is something official or scientific. Most realize it is a satire based on social perceptions of butch and femme. If you accept that this test is JUST FOR FUN and NOT anything official or scientific, then click the button below and go on and HAVE FUN!

We've had to put this disclaimer up because some folks have thought the test was a scientific study. We're flattered, but folks, to paraphrase Woody in Toy Story:

"IT'S A TOY!"

But please, if you are seeing this test as the key to your whole identity, please hit your BACK button and find something else to amuse you on the site. We do not intend this test in any way to be a real psychoanalysis of anyone!

Even so I thought it was awesome!

POPPIE.JPG

EF - Extreme Femme
LF - Lipstick Femme
CF - Classic Femme
PF - Practical Femme
SF - Strong Femme
SA - Soft Androgyne
AN - Androgyne
HA - Hard Androgyne
GB - Gentle Butch
FB - Feminist Butch
CB - Classic Butch
BB - Boot Butch
EB - Extreme Butch

And is much more detailed. Enjoy. :)

Take the test here to find out.

Note, seems to go to the title page, the test can be found to your left under Test Yourself.

Awwh it seems to pop up with a cgi, it would of been cool, has a 100 questions. I was going to post the Lion or Lamb test too but its doing the same. Post if it works for you.

Here are the descriptions for the female test. Amusing.

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Are you a butch or a femme? Or something in between?

STRONG FEMME

Your score placed you in the category of Strong Femme. This is often called a "femme butch" type. You may also wish to review Practical Femme and Soft Androgyne, the two categories surrounding you. In a ranking across the femme/butch gamut, if 1 is femme and 100 is butch, you fall between 33 and 40 on the scale. For a review of where you fall in the overall population in numbers, refer to this chart. Your type is the majority of the femme and the female population and includes a fair number of males.

You identify as female rather than femme, or as a male with an open mind to female issues. Your raising and socialization, however, has implanted enough of traditional femme roles and obligations, though, that you don't quite make it to the bridge category of Androgyne which lies between femme and butch.

You are practical in child raising but have no qualms about calling a baby sitter when you've had enough for the day. You are a good co-provider in a balanced partnership but resent carrying the full financial weight. You expect your partner to help you with your home and while you prefer order to chaos, won't do their share for them.

You are independent and proudly female, and don't really mind living alone, though you'd prefer not to. You sleep with a small light on, and usually in the nude. You insist on good communication in your relationships.

You are most comfortable with Androgynes and Gentle or Feminist Butches as partners, rarely dating other femmes, though admittedly physically you find them attractive. The butch "mystique" or the balance in an Androgyne attracts you more. You get along well with most types, though Extreme Femmes you find a bit overdone and aren't entirely comfortable with Extreme Butches.

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
*swears like a good ol' butch*

Will take again later, I suppose. :dry:
I saw a message like that, too. To my relief, with it was also a link I could manually follow to my result.
One hundred questions is a lot of time :(

P

Phantonym

I saw a message like that, too. To my relief, with it was also a link I could manually follow to my result.
One hundred questions is a lot of time :(
Yeah, after swearing I actually read the whole thing and discovered the link. :doh:

SOFT ANDROGYNE

Your score placed you in the category of Soft Androgyne. This is the "steel magnolia" type. You may also wish to review Strong Femme and Androgyne, the two categories surrounding you. In a ranking across the femme/butch gamut, if 1 is femme and 100 is butch, you fall between 41 and 47 on the scale. For a review of where you fall in the overall population in numbers, refer to this chart. Your group is a large part of the 35-45 age group for the most part and has a wide mix of genders and orientations.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For most of your life and social interaction, you don't really see yourself as either butch or femme, but if pressed into a corner, you react more femme than butch. You prefer to seek aid rather than solve your problems on your own, and prefer to give aid rather than to encourage someone to stand on their own feet. You're fairly well balanced over all, with the occasional weakness you haven't quite yet conquered.

Education is important to you, as you see knowledge as a key to independence and freedom, and you tend to have a higher educational level than your peers, either formally or by self-teaching. You read a lot, and a varied assortment of genres, enjoying cartoons as much as heavy psych drama.Biography, however, bores you. You like historical anecdotes but are not very good at memorizing dates, having a more general sense of time.

Your home is a roof for you and not a showplace. Order is optional. You cook if you have to and are efficient at it but really don't like to bother. You prefer to be fed. You like small dogs or big cats and the occasional hamster.

You enjoy a fairly strong butch for a partner, along the lines of a Feminist or Classic Butch, and take on other Androgynes as friends. Family is not terribly important to you, and odds are good you came from a home where that was not the primary issue. You may have a good, but distant relation with your family, or may not be in touch at all, but it's pretty certain you don't live with them unless you have to, or in the same city.

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I'm more feminine than I thought :D

SOFT ANDROGYNE

Your score placed you in the category of Soft Androgyne. This is the "steel magnolia" type. You may also wish to review Strong Femme and Androgyne, the two categories surrounding you. In a ranking across the femme/butch gamut, if 1 is femme and 100 is butch, you fall between 41 and 47 on the scale. For a review of where you fall in the overall population in numbers, refer to this chart. Your group is a large part of the 35-45 age group for the most part and has a wide mix of genders and orientations.

For most of your life and social interaction, you don't really see yourself as either butch or femme, but if pressed into a corner, you react more femme than butch. You prefer to seek aid rather than solve your problems on your own, and prefer to give aid rather than to encourage someone to stand on their own feet. You're fairly well balanced over all, with the occasional weakness you haven't quite yet conquered.

Education is important to you, as you see knowledge as a key to independence and freedom, and you tend to have a higher educational level than your peers, either formally or by self-teaching. You read a lot, and a varied assortment of genres, enjoying cartoons as much as heavy psych drama. Biography, however, bores you. You like historical anecdotes but are not very good at memorizing dates, having a more general sense of time.

Your home is a roof for you and not a showplace. Order is optional. You cook if you have to and are efficient at it but really don't like to bother. You prefer to be fed. You like small dogs or big cats and the occasional hamster.

You enjoy a fairly strong butch for a partner, along the lines of a Feminist or Classic Butch, and take on other Androgynes as friends. Family is not terribly important to you, and odds are good you came from a home where that was not the primary issue. You may have a good, but distant relation with your family, or may not be in touch at all, but it's pretty certain you don't live with them unless you have to, or in the same city.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Funny test, great sense of humor.

ANDROGYNE
Your score placed you in the category of Androgyne. This is the true middle of the road, neither butch nor femme. You may also wish to review Soft Androgyne and Hard Androgyne, the two categories surrounding you. In a ranking across the femme/butch gamut, if 1 is femme and 100 is butch, you fall between 48 and 52 on the scale. For a review of where you fall in the overall population in numbers, refer to this chart. Your group encompasses folks of all types, genders, and orientations, though is not as large a part of the population as the hard and soft androgynes surrounding you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are the best of both worlds, and have absolutely no feeling of being either femme or butch. You see yourself as "you" and that's all that matters. You dislike labels, surprised yourself by even taking this test, and are now laughing as you identify with this definition!

You switch roles fluidly without thinking from nurturing/subordinate to providing/leading as the situation demands. You are often a jack or jill of all trades and master of a few, but not all.

In clothing you go for the practical, not always bothering with the concept of neatness if that interferes with comfort or the time it takes to get dressed. Wrinkles don't drive you crazy, though you do prefer to keep reasonably up to date in your style, without going to any extreme in it.

You are shy in many ways, being intimidated by overt aggression as well as complete silence in a conversation. You tend to babble to fill silent space and clam up when confronted.

Odds are good astrologically that you are a Libra, Pisces, Gemini, or Aquarius.

You're willing to try anything once as long as it does not pose a risk to you. You're also good at doing just about any job, as long as you find a way to get trained for it. Physically, you're average in fitness, not being overly concerned about being either "curvy" or "chisled". If you are female and have some endowments, you wear a bra in public but not at home.

For partners you are comfortable with all types, for you are a peacemaker and changeling at heart, changing yourself to fit the situation and avoid hostility. You aren't a doormat, though, and do express your opionions.

In reality, there are some things I'm REALLY girly about, and some things I handle more independently. There's more range to my behavior than a simple outcome shows.

(I think I got bonus points, though, for admitting that if I crack a nail when doing something, I'm prone to just tearing it the rest of the way off and finishing the job before going to clip it back into shape. And really... do women really fall on the ground and cry when they break a glass? Please.)

EDIT:

I did the other test too. Got the same moderate answer.

NEIGHHHH... YOU ARE A HORSE
Your score determined that you are a Horse. You can't make up your mind whether to control or be led. You may also wish to review Wolf and Dog, the critters that you drag along around you in the rankings. In the control freak jungle, if 1 is a lamb and 100 is a lion, you fall between 52 and 48 on the scale.
You fare pretty well in society, so long as nobody tries to saddle and ride you. You rarely comment and people confuse your total bewilderment for introspection. You don't believe anything you hear on the news and are convinced that the family pets are telling your secrets to the whole neighborhood. People who fart in public embarass you, because you always manage to be nearby and in incriminating positions.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
HARD ANDROGYNE

Your score placed you in the category of Hard Androgyne. This is the "tom boy" type of ranking. You may also wish to review Androgyne and Gentle Butch, the two categories surrounding you. In a ranking across the femme/butch gamut, if 1 is femme and 100 is butch, you fall between 53 and 60 on the scale. For a review of where you fall in the overall population in numbers, refer to this chart. Your group encompasses folks of all types, genders, and orientations; it includes a large number of males and averages around 41 years of age.

Most of the time you really don't think of yourself as butch or femme, but if pressured, you tend to react aggressively - either to solve a problem or to defend yourself. You aren't extremely masculine, yet are more drawn to your masculine side than your feminine side.

Security is paramount to you, and the locks on your house and tendency to monogamy reflect that. You like money in the savings and a retirement plan in place. You are nervous and insecure without that. You are a good provider, often appearing in upper management positions, and are an excellent supervisor.

Logic and mathematics fascinate you, and you have a very good memory. You are best remembering what you have seen in a video sense - sound and picture. About half of what you read sticks with you and what you hear goes in one ear and out the other. Pictures you remember very well.

You like action adventure movies and books, though you don't read a lot. You are heavily into technology, computers, and fun lil gadgets to play with.

As a parent you are strict but not overbearing, and tend to be a bit over protective. You are a staunch defender of your legal rights.

For partners you prefer a softer femme, along the lines of the Classic or Lipstick Femme. For friends you encompass everyone, though you find Extreme Butches a bit plastic and pure Androgynes indecisive.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I just wasted a half an hour of my life, and since I'm on a Mac or using Safari, it wouldn't give me a result. LONG FUCKING TEST TO GET NO RESULT.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I just wasted a half an hour of my life, and since I'm on a Mac or using Safari, it wouldn't give me a result. LONG FUCKING TEST TO GET NO RESULT.

Did you guys get the link?

I think everyone is getting the "forwarding script isn't working for your browser" message, and then a few sentences of gobbledy-gook.
But if you read the actual message, there seems to usually be a link in there: "To go to your results manually, click this link."

That's what I did.
The link worked just fine.

I almost missed it, because I didn't actually read the message first time around, I just skimmed it. It's not really that noticeable unless you read it.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
NOOOOOOOOOO

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

grrr me too. mad!

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
this is what i'm getting
Picture11.jpg

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The link didn't work from my work computer, as the site/file was immediately shut down as my system stated there was a virus so halted file download. :shrug:

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The link didn't work from my work computer, as the site/file was immediately shut down as my system stated there was a virus so halted file download. :shrug:

!!!!!AWESOMESAUCE!!!!!

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram

I received the cgi instead of results so I linked to what had the descriptions intending to return and try this now too see if it worked and how others did and ahhh that's not good. :(

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ah, don't feel bad, it's not your fault. I don't know if there IS in fact a virus, I was just reporting what my computer immediately responded back with. At the very least the site seems to have some hiccups, based on what others have experienced!

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
my results didn't really work, but i think i got androgyne. i think i'm a little more feminine that that, but there were a lot of questions about cleanliness and housework so i guess that put me in the middle.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well, the material was copyrighted 1998 and the site looked to be about that time period (heck, it was using FRAMES, for goodness sake!)... so it's not surprising that it's not working properly. 13 years? That's like millenia in Internet time.

Honestly, I look more like a lipstick femme in some ways, but act more like the androgyne.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
this is what i'm getting
Picture11.jpg

Yeah, you save it and then open the file in a browser. When I did that, it opened but said something along the lines of "not available" along with a bunch of other nonsense symbols, but at the end of it, as others have said, there's a link to the results page.