User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Thread: The Femme Types

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

when i opened it there was only some graphic...no text...hmm...i finally just closed it. so nevermind but thanks tho
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    Yeah, you save it and then open the file in a browser. When I did that, it opened but said something along the lines of "not available" along with a bunch of other nonsense symbols, but at the end of it, as others have said, there's a link to the results page.
    Thanks, I was having the same problem and got it to work doing that.

Amusing quiz; I got androgyne. Not surprised.

I got the cgi file and it said "Windows cannot open this file". All that wasted time...

Quote Originally Posted by cascadeco View Post
    Ah, don't feel bad, it's not your fault. I don't know if there IS in fact a virus, I was just reporting what my computer immediately responded back with. At the very least the site seems to have some hiccups, based on what others have experienced!
    I just did a quick scan with Malwarebytes and it didn't find any viruses, so I think we're okay.

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    ILE

gotta open the file with notepad and then there is link hidden in the text
    Oh yeah?

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3

I came out SA. I don't find it very accurate. Family and home are very important to me.
    "the poet's habit of living should be set on a key so low and plain, that the common influences should delight him. His cheerfulness should be the gift of the sunlight; the air should suffice for his inspiration, and he should be tipsy with water." - Emerson-

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by theadoor View Post
    gotta open the file with notepad and then there is link hidden in the text
    Notepad didn't work for me, but I opened it with Internet Explorer and that worked.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I'm on a mac & using firefox. There was a web address (not hyperlink) in text form in the CGI file that gave my results.

Your score placed you in the category of Soft Androgyne.

This is the "steel magnolia" type. You may also wish to review Strong Femme and Androgyne, the two categories surrounding you. In a ranking across the femme/butch gamut, if 1 is femme and 100 is butch, you fall between 41 and 47 on the scale. For a review of where you fall in the overall population in numbers, refer to this chart. Your group is a large part of the 35-45 age group for the most part and has a wide mix of genders and orientations.

For most of your life and social interaction, you don't really see yourself as either butch or femme, but if pressed into a corner, you react more femme than butch. You prefer to seek aid rather than solve your problems on your own, and prefer to give aid rather than to encourage someone to stand on their own feet. You're fairly well balanced over all, with the occasional weakness you haven't quite yet conquered.

Education is important to you, as you see knowledge as a key to independence and freedom, and you tend to have a higher educational level than your peers, either formally or by self-teaching. You read a lot, and a varied assortment of genres, enjoying cartoons as much as heavy psych drama. Biography, however, bores you. You like historical anecdotes but are not very good at memorizing dates, having a more general sense of time.

Your home is a roof for you and not a showplace. Order is optional. You cook if you have to and are efficient at it but really don't like to bother. You prefer to be fed. You like small dogs or big cats and the occasional hamster.

You enjoy a fairly strong butch for a partner (as in: a man! :P), along the lines of a Feminist or Classic Butch, and take on other Androgynes as friends. Family is not terribly important to you, and odds are good you came from a home where that was not the primary issue. You may have a good, but distant relation with your family, or may not be in touch at all, but it's pretty certain you don't live with them unless you have to, or in the same city.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEI

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    I just wasted a half an hour of my life, and since I'm on a Mac or using Safari, it wouldn't give me a result. LONG FUCKING TEST TO GET NO RESULT.
    likewise.

except i'm on a pc. it said something about, "if a quiz.cgi pop's up, someone took the test moments before you. please refresh and retake." laaame.
    "I don't know a perfect person.
    I only know flawed people who are still worth loving."
    -John Green

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEI

SOFT ANDROGYNE

Your score placed you in the category of Soft Androgyne. This is the "steel magnolia" type. You may also wish to review Strong Femme and Androgyne, the two categories surrounding you. In a ranking across the femme/butch gamut, if 1 is femme and 100 is butch, you fall between 41 and 47 on the scale. For a review of where you fall in the overall population in numbers, refer to this chart. Your group is a large part of the 35-45 age group for the most part and has a wide mix of genders and orientations.

For most of your life and social interaction, you don't really see yourself as either butch or femme, but if pressed into a corner, you react more femme than butch. You prefer to seek aid rather than solve your problems on your own, and prefer to give aid rather than to encourage someone to stand on their own feet. You're fairly well balanced over all, with the occasional weakness you haven't quite yet conquered.

Education is important to you, as you see knowledge as a key to independence and freedom, and you tend to have a higher educational level than your peers, either formally or by self-teaching. You read a lot, and a varied assortment of genres, enjoying cartoons as much as heavy psych drama. Biography, however, bores you. You like historical anecdotes but are not very good at memorizing dates, having a more general sense of time.

Your home is a roof for you and not a showplace. Order is optional. You cook if you have to and are efficient at it but really don't like to bother. You prefer to be fed. You like small dogs or big cats and the occasional hamster.

You enjoy a fairly strong butch for a partner, along the lines of a Feminist or Classic Butch, and take on other Androgynes as friends. Family is not terribly important to you, and odds are good you came from a home where that was not the primary issue. You may have a good, but distant relation with your family, or may not be in touch at all, but it's pretty certain you don't live with them unless you have to, or in the same city.

I actually love documentary's. Fairly accurate, though.
    "I don't know a perfect person.
    I only know flawed people who are still worth loving."
    -John Green