Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Default Literary Character Test!

I can't believe my good fortune in finding this!

Brigid O'Shaughnessey

Dark, Human, Side Thinker

You are dark. While not necessarily evil, your choices in life are fueled by darker and more negative motives. You recognize your human weaknesses and imperfections, and are able to respond to them in well balanced ways. You are clever and analytical. You think about various angles of something, and you calculate the best way to achieve goals.

The original femme fatale, Brigid, or by any other name she may concoct, is a dame with little but bad intentions. She's after the Maltese Falcon, and can go after it along with all the big boys, even going so far as murder. Besides any fatal means, she also uses her feminine wiles to make her way to her prize. Quick and clever, she nonetheless must learn crime never pays.

The Maltese Falcon is an awesome book and Brigid O' Shaughnessy is a very clever and sexy character. I don't think I'm quite that evil, though.

Literary Character Test
    Last edited by Thalassa; 07-31-2011 at 04:35 PM.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

LOL the good version of the female, human, side thinker is Wendy Darling from Peter Pan.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

King Arthur
    Good, Human, Straight Forward Thinker

You are basically good. Overcoming selfish desires or cruel ways, you focus on doing the right thing, when possible, and acting in a way to benefit everyone. You recognize your human weaknesses and imperfections, and are able to respond to them in well balanced ways. You think straightforwardly. You don’t feel you need to weigh too many options, neither do you feel the need to plan to far ahead, but instead take the simplest and straightest path toward your goals.

The great King, whose quest would see success only while he remained above his human imperfections. Unfortunately, that would not last forever. King Arthur is a powerful figure, but is in essense very human, and as wide as his Kingdom would expand, he could not conquer those things which make him a mere mortal human. As all good things must come to an end, so will his Kingdom, but while it still stands, it will stand tall and mighty, as a haven for all things good and pure.

... wait, why does it think I care about other people?! I fail at this test

I got...

Error

Oops.

Something crappy happened.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Hamlet

Good, Tragic, Roundabout Thinker

You are basically good. Overcoming selfish desires or cruel ways, you focus on doing the right thing, when possible, and acting in a way to benefit everyone. You are a defeatist. You often feel like there’s no winning, whether openly or subconsciously, and you act as such. You think in ways most people don’t understand. Some might call you mad, but there is a method to your madness.

Hamlet, the prince of Denmark, is doomed in his noble inspired quest for familial vengeance. It is his overt planning that would lead him down a dark and irreversable path, and would drive him slowly mad. His tragic quest is a powerful one, perhaps too much for him to take on alone; but his sense of justice does not allow him to reject it, and in the end he thrusts himself into a plot far greater than he could've anticipated. Biting off more than he could chew, and his madly convuluted mind ultimately destroy him, though his quest is fulfilled in the process and his tactics are so human that he is admirable all along the way.

I haven't read Hamlet, or any Shakespeare for that matter, but this character undeniably sounds interesting, and a bit like me.

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

Shaherizad
    Good, Epic, Roundabout Thinker

You are basically good. Overcoming selfish desires or cruel ways, you focus on doing the right thing, when possible, and acting in a way to benefit everyone. You think like a champion. Regardless of your skills, you strongly feel you can use them to their greatest ability. Your persona is indomitable, you are a true believer. You think in ways most people don’t understand. Some might call you mad, but there is a method to your madness.

The most ingenious storyteller of history, Shaherizad, chosen as queen for a night, and to beheaded on the following day, proves that necessity is the mother of invention. It is her epic ability for storytelling that not only saves her life, but wins her the love of the king. An example to all who believe that good deeds and ingenuity can triumph over all, and that nothing is more powerful than a good story.

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Kasper View Post
    ... wait, why does it think I care about other people?! I fail at this test
    Deep down, it knows your dirty secret.

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs

MBTI
    STUF

Tom Sawyer
    Good, Human, Side Thinker

You are basically good. Overcoming selfish desires or cruel ways, you focus on doing the right thing, when possible, and acting in a way to benefit everyone. You recognize your human weaknesses and imperfections, and are able to respond to them in well balanced ways. You are clever and analytical. You think about various angles of something, and you calculate the best way to achieve goals.

Tom Sawyer is the youth in all of us; he biggest desire is to laugh and play all day, and pure adventure is his biggest vice. His cleverness can get him into plenty of mischief and trouble, but even those who must punish him, also must admit that it is also what endears him so much to so many people. He is admired and enjoyed by all, and even when his sense of fun dictates he must take advantage of them, he has a sense of honor and nobility that cannot be denied, even if he tries at times.

I say this is more accurate than MBTI.
    Whoops.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

If I change one question I become a good person i.e. good, human, side thinker...but "I occasionally think about my own desires" sounds so much like Fe, and so much like a lie.

Besides, Brigid O'Shaugnessy is so much more interesting than Wendy Darling. So is Becky Sharp, the dark, human, roundabout thinking female. Ha.

I'm a bad person.

Quote Originally Posted by Gish View Post
    Tom Sawyer
    Good, Human, Side Thinker

You are basically good. Overcoming selfish desires or cruel ways, you focus on doing the right thing, when possible, and acting in a way to benefit everyone. You recognize your human weaknesses and imperfections, and are able to respond to them in well balanced ways. You are clever and analytical. You think about various angles of something, and you calculate the best way to achieve goals.

Tom Sawyer is the youth in all of us; he biggest desire is to laugh and play all day, and pure adventure is his biggest vice. His cleverness can get him into plenty of mischief and trouble, but even those who must punish him, also must admit that it is also what endears him so much to so many people. He is admired and enjoyed by all, and even when his sense of fun dictates he must take advantage of them, he has a sense of honor and nobility that cannot be denied, even if he tries at times.

I say this is more accurate than MBTI.
    I got this last time.