User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    IsFJ

I'm Tom Sawyer, it seems. Kinda weird, I was the straight-and-narrow but shy/bookish kid when I was younger... Maybe it's a generation thing.

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Prospero

Dark, Human, Side Thinker

You are dark. While not necessarily evil, your choices in life are fueled by darker and more negative motives. You recognize your human weaknesses and imperfections, and are able to respond to them in well balanced ways. are clever and analytical. You think about various angles of something, and you calculate the best way to achieve goals.

Consumed with revenge, Prospero uses all his abilities, his resources, and his mental capacities to create the most epic scheme he can, in revenge. However justified, his original goal is of a dark nature, and it's luck more than his planning that makes it end happily. He, his enemies, and his allies are all driven by the most human of emotions, and even his meddling with their affairs stems from an oh so human desire to design events in ways he would like them to be. At times negligent of the deepest feelings of those around him, he nevertheless pursues his goals and does eventually seek and attain redemption for what wrongs he committed in the name of revenge.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I've decided that I'm more like Alice/Becky Sharp than I am Wendy/Brigid O'Shaughnessy (Good and Evil versions of Human/Roundabout thinker and Human/Side thinker). It's funny that of the three variables the one I most definitely feel a connection to ethically is being Human. The ethics of being Human seem more important to me than the ethics of being Good, which is probably why Epic doesn't necessarily seem any better than Dark to me.

I looked at the male versions of each one - Prospero is the male Brigid and his character gives me the creeps. Prospero is like an evil INTJ. I remember reading that Poe story and having more sympathy for the man Prospero kills than for Prospero.

Becky Sharp

Dark, Human, Roundabout Thinker

You are dark. While not necessarily evil, your choices in life are fueled by darker and more negative motives. You recognize your human weaknesses and imperfections, and are able to respond to them in well balanced ways. You think in ways most people don’t understand. Some might call you mad, but there is a method to your madness.

Sharp, cunning, and blithely without conscious, Becky Sharp will do anything to rise higher on the social ladder, and to raise the status of her husband. Not knowing social stability from even early age, she pursues what everyone from her period truly, if secretly, wants: money and social standing. But even in her human pursuits, her obsessive desire for more drives her down a dark road.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6

Tom Sawyer

Good, Human, Side Thinker

You are basically good. Overcoming selfish desires or cruel ways, you focus on doing the right thing, when possible, and acting in a way to benefit everyone. You recognize your human weaknesses and imperfections, and are able to respond to them in well balanced ways. You are clever and analytical. You think about various angles of something, and you calculate the best way to achieve goals.

Tom Sawyer is the youth in all of us; he biggest desire is to laugh and play all day, and pure adventure is his biggest vice. His cleverness can get him into plenty of mischief and trouble, but even those who must punish him, also must admit that it is also what endears him so much to so many people. He is admired and enjoyed by all, and even when his sense of fun dictates he must take advantage of them, he has a sense of honor and nobility that cannot be denied, even if he tries at times.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Alice

Good, Human, Roundabout Thinker

You are basically good. Overcoming selfish desires or cruel ways, you focus on doing the right thing, when possible, and acting in a way to benefit everyone. You recognize your human weaknesses and imperfections, and are able to respond to them in well balanced ways. You think in ways most people don’t understand. Some might call you mad, but there is a method to your madness.

The young girl who finds herself down the rabbit hole or through the looking glass, has proven that above all, she has quite an imagination. Always on the move to a strange new encounter, she will always be the odd one out in a world of strange characters. She wants only the adventures that everyone secretly longs for, and in her own mind she can always achieve them, and easily return to the real world when the dream is over.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    I thought it was fitting
    Your result for The Literary Character Test ...
    Tom Sawyer

You are basically good. Overcoming selfish desires or cruel ways, you focus on doing the right thing, when possible, and acting in a way to benefit everyone. You recognize your human weaknesses and imperfections, and are able to respond to them in well balanced ways. You are clever and analytical. You think about various angles of something, and you calculate the best way to achieve goals.

Tom Sawyer is the youth in all of us; he biggest desire is to laugh and play all day, and pure adventure is his biggest vice. His cleverness can get him into plenty of mischief and trouble, but even those who must punish him, also must admit that it is also what endears him so much to so many people. He is admired and enjoyed by all, and even when his sense of fun dictates he must take advantage of them, he has a sense of honor and nobility that cannot be denied, even if he tries at times.
    holy shit, this test pegged me down better than MBTI and Enneagram
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    holy shit, this test pegged me down better than MBTI and Enneagram
    I'm much more Becky than Brigid...Brigid is like a lying criminal who will even kill to get what she wants...Becky only seduces men so she won't be poor and stuck in one place. Becky is mainly just adventurous and won't settle for her "station" in life, and is used as a character who totally lampoons the upper class with satire. Though I wouldn't go to Becky's lengths (I mean she borrows money and never pays back to people she *knows* can't afford it, she's almost entirely mercenary) she's actually mostly much more harmless than Brigid and just wants to have a full, exciting life. She's more of a comedic than dramatic character, too.

And on my good days I'm more like Alice than Wendy. I don't resonate with Wendy - seems like an FJ character to me.

The Unwieldy Clawed One Falcarius's Avatar
    MBTI
    COOL
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    Dino None

Captain Nemo
    Good, Human, Roundabout Thinker

You are basically good. Overcoming selfish desires or cruel ways, you focus on doing the right thing, when possible, and acting in a way to benefit everyone. You recognize your human weaknesses and imperfections, and are able to respond to them in well balanced ways. You think in ways most people don’t understand. Some might call you mad, but there is a method to your madness.

Captain Nemo is the man who rules the sea. His powerful submarine, the Nautilus, is a perfect vehicle to match his powerful intellect, and the matchup is easily understood why; it was designed by his mind, and so the enigmatic engine is as strange and fantastical as the unreadable mind that brought it forth. A castaway by choice, Nemo has sworn off contact with the human race he has come to mistrust and despise, and with good reason. Still, to those who he realizes have done no true wrong, he extends mercy and even protection, and still nurses the hope that one day man will overcome his own imperfections. The tortured Captain remains in wait for that day, at the bottom of the sea.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalassa View Post
    Oh our 3rd person reference to ourselves denotes nothing more than we realize we are epic characters on the forum.

Narcissism, plain and simple.

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Prospero
    Dark, Human, Side Thinker

You are dark. While not necessarily evil, your choices in life are fueled by darker and more negative motives. You recognize your human weaknesses and imperfections, and are able to respond to them in well balanced ways. are clever and analytical. You think about various angles of something, and you calculate the best way to achieve goals.

Consumed with revenge, Prospero uses all his abilities, his resources, and his mental capacities to create the most epic scheme he can, in revenge. However justified, his original goal is of a dark nature, and it's luck more than his planning that makes it end happily. He, his enemies, and his allies are all driven by the most human of emotions, and even his meddling with their affairs stems from an oh so human desire to design events in ways he would like them to be. At times negligent of the deepest feelings of those around him, he nevertheless pursues his goals and does eventually seek and attain redemption for what wrongs he committed in the name of revenge.
    C#2-C#5-F#5
    3 octaves, 2 notes and 1 semitone
    Supported range: F#2-F#4-C#5

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

result for The Literary Character Test ...

Wendy Darling

Kind, generous, and even motherly, Wendy serves as the only mother the Lost Boys have ever known. Strong willed, still, but ready for adventure, Wendy is both child and woman, and slowly bridging the gap in her own life. She is quick witted and can come up with new ways of helping the situation along, often in ways that had never be thought of before.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne