• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Literary Character Test!

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
I'm Tom Sawyer, it seems. Kinda weird, I was the straight-and-narrow but shy/bookish kid when I was younger... Maybe it's a generation thing. :shrug:

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Prospero

Dark, Human, Side Thinker

You are dark. While not necessarily evil, your choices in life are fueled by darker and more negative motives. You recognize your human weaknesses and imperfections, and are able to respond to them in well balanced ways. are clever and analytical. You think about various angles of something, and you calculate the best way to achieve goals.

Consumed with revenge, Prospero uses all his abilities, his resources, and his mental capacities to create the most epic scheme he can, in revenge. However justified, his original goal is of a dark nature, and it's luck more than his planning that makes it end happily. He, his enemies, and his allies are all driven by the most human of emotions, and even his meddling with their affairs stems from an oh so human desire to design events in ways he would like them to be. At times negligent of the deepest feelings of those around him, he nevertheless pursues his goals and does eventually seek and attain redemption for what wrongs he committed in the name of revenge.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I've decided that I'm more like Alice/Becky Sharp than I am Wendy/Brigid O'Shaughnessy (Good and Evil versions of Human/Roundabout thinker and Human/Side thinker). It's funny that of the three variables the one I most definitely feel a connection to ethically is being Human. The ethics of being Human seem more important to me than the ethics of being Good, which is probably why Epic doesn't necessarily seem any better than Dark to me.

I looked at the male versions of each one - Prospero is the male Brigid and his character gives me the creeps. Prospero is like an evil INTJ. I remember reading that Poe story and having more sympathy for the man Prospero kills than for Prospero.

Becky Sharp

Dark, Human, Roundabout Thinker

You are dark. While not necessarily evil, your choices in life are fueled by darker and more negative motives. You recognize your human weaknesses and imperfections, and are able to respond to them in well balanced ways. You think in ways most people don’t understand. Some might call you mad, but there is a method to your madness.

Sharp, cunning, and blithely without conscious, Becky Sharp will do anything to rise higher on the social ladder, and to raise the status of her husband. Not knowing social stability from even early age, she pursues what everyone from her period truly, if secretly, wants: money and social standing. But even in her human pursuits, her obsessive desire for more drives her down a dark road.

stalemate

Post-Humorously
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Tom Sawyer

Good, Human, Side Thinker

You are basically good. Overcoming selfish desires or cruel ways, you focus on doing the right thing, when possible, and acting in a way to benefit everyone. You recognize your human weaknesses and imperfections, and are able to respond to them in well balanced ways. You are clever and analytical. You think about various angles of something, and you calculate the best way to achieve goals.

Tom Sawyer is the youth in all of us; he biggest desire is to laugh and play all day, and pure adventure is his biggest vice. His cleverness can get him into plenty of mischief and trouble, but even those who must punish him, also must admit that it is also what endears him so much to so many people. He is admired and enjoyed by all, and even when his sense of fun dictates he must take advantage of them, he has a sense of honor and nobility that cannot be denied, even if he tries at times.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Alice

Good, Human, Roundabout Thinker

You are basically good. Overcoming selfish desires or cruel ways, you focus on doing the right thing, when possible, and acting in a way to benefit everyone. You recognize your human weaknesses and imperfections, and are able to respond to them in well balanced ways. You think in ways most people don’t understand. Some might call you mad, but there is a method to your madness.

The young girl who finds herself down the rabbit hole or through the looking glass, has proven that above all, she has quite an imagination. Always on the move to a strange new encounter, she will always be the odd one out in a world of strange characters. She wants only the adventures that everyone secretly longs for, and in her own mind she can always achieve them, and easily return to the real world when the dream is over.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I thought it was fitting :devil:

Your result for The Literary Character Test ...
Tom Sawyer

You are basically good. Overcoming selfish desires or cruel ways, you focus on doing the right thing, when possible, and acting in a way to benefit everyone. You recognize your human weaknesses and imperfections, and are able to respond to them in well balanced ways. You are clever and analytical. You think about various angles of something, and you calculate the best way to achieve goals.

Tom Sawyer is the youth in all of us; he biggest desire is to laugh and play all day, and pure adventure is his biggest vice. His cleverness can get him into plenty of mischief and trouble, but even those who must punish him, also must admit that it is also what endears him so much to so many people. He is admired and enjoyed by all, and even when his sense of fun dictates he must take advantage of them, he has a sense of honor and nobility that cannot be denied, even if he tries at times.

holy shit, this test pegged me down better than MBTI and Enneagram :D

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
holy shit, this test pegged me down better than MBTI and Enneagram :D

I'm much more Becky than Brigid...Brigid is like a lying criminal who will even kill to get what she wants...Becky only seduces men so she won't be poor and stuck in one place. Becky is mainly just adventurous and won't settle for her "station" in life, and is used as a character who totally lampoons the upper class with satire. Though I wouldn't go to Becky's lengths (I mean she borrows money and never pays back to people she *knows* can't afford it, she's almost entirely mercenary) she's actually mostly much more harmless than Brigid and just wants to have a full, exciting life. She's more of a comedic than dramatic character, too.

And on my good days I'm more like Alice than Wendy. I don't resonate with Wendy - seems like an FJ character to me.

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL
Captain Nemo

You are basically good. Overcoming selfish desires or cruel ways, you focus on doing the right thing, when possible, and acting in a way to benefit everyone. You recognize your human weaknesses and imperfections, and are able to respond to them in well balanced ways. You think in ways most people don’t understand. Some might call you mad, but there is a method to your madness.

Captain Nemo is the man who rules the sea. His powerful submarine, the Nautilus, is a perfect vehicle to match his powerful intellect, and the matchup is easily understood why; it was designed by his mind, and so the enigmatic engine is as strange and fantastical as the unreadable mind that brought it forth. A castaway by choice, Nemo has sworn off contact with the human race he has come to mistrust and despise, and with good reason. Still, to those who he realizes have done no true wrong, he extends mercy and even protection, and still nurses the hope that one day man will overcome his own imperfections. The tortured Captain remains in wait for that day, at the bottom of the sea.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Prospero
Dark, Human, Side Thinker

You are dark. While not necessarily evil, your choices in life are fueled by darker and more negative motives. You recognize your human weaknesses and imperfections, and are able to respond to them in well balanced ways. are clever and analytical. You think about various angles of something, and you calculate the best way to achieve goals.

Consumed with revenge, Prospero uses all his abilities, his resources, and his mental capacities to create the most epic scheme he can, in revenge. However justified, his original goal is of a dark nature, and it's luck more than his planning that makes it end happily. He, his enemies, and his allies are all driven by the most human of emotions, and even his meddling with their affairs stems from an oh so human desire to design events in ways he would like them to be. At times negligent of the deepest feelings of those around him, he nevertheless pursues his goals and does eventually seek and attain redemption for what wrongs he committed in the name of revenge.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
result for The Literary Character Test ...

Wendy Darling

Kind, generous, and even motherly, Wendy serves as the only mother the Lost Boys have ever known. Strong willed, still, but ready for adventure, Wendy is both child and woman, and slowly bridging the gap in her own life. She is quick witted and can come up with new ways of helping the situation along, often in ways that had never be thought of before.

ygolo

My termites win
Tom Sawyer

Jonny

null
MBTI Type
FREE

Tom Sawyer

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Shaherizad
Good, Epic, Roundabout Thinker

You are basically good. Overcoming selfish desires or cruel ways, you focus on doing the right thing, when possible, and acting in a way to benefit everyone. You think like a champion. Regardless of your skills, you strongly feel you can use them to their greatest ability. Your persona is indomitable, you are a true believer. You think in ways most people don’t understand. Some might call you mad, but there is a method to your madness.
The most ingenious storyteller of history, Shaherizad, chosen as queen for a night, and to beheaded on the following day, proves that necessity is the mother of invention. It is her epic ability for storytelling that not only saves her life, but wins her the love of the king. An example to all who believe that good deeds and ingenuity can triumph over all, and that nothing is more powerful than a good story.

E

Epiphany

Dread Pirate Roberts

Superior Intellect, Expert Swordsmanship, Combat Extraordinaire

You are a cruel pirate who never leaves captives alive. You focus on plundering booty, whenever possible, and act in accordance with your base desires. You have no weaknesses or imperfections and developed an immunity to iocaine powder. You are clever and analytical. You think about various ways to evade the fire swamp and storm the castle.

Cunning, merciless, and calloused philanderer, you were once a devoted farm boy who cherished your one true love until she left you for the pompous prince of Florin. With vengeance as your sword, you watch your enemies suffer and take no pity on their wretched misfortune.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
You made that up.

Within

Permabanned
Griffin, The Invisible Man

You are dark. While not necessarily evil, your choices in life are fueled by darker and more negative motives. You recognize your human weaknesses and imperfections, and are able to respond to them in well balanced ways. You think in ways most people don’t understand. Some might call you mad, but there is a method to your madness.

In the dangerous balance between curiosity and ambition, Griffin finds himself on the cutting edge of a scientific breakthrough. Intelligent by nature and brilliant by trade, he ultimately grants himself too much power, and becomes one of the first true mad scientists. Pride is his vice, and while he has earned some form of respect, he takes it too far and becomes all the darker for it. If only he would humble himself and revert to humanity, his assets could be a joy for the world and all mankind, but the convuluted illusions of grandeur in his head are too much for him to handle.

Killjoy

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Griffin, The Invisible Man

In the dangerous balance between curiosity and ambition, Griffin finds himself on the cutting edge of a scientific breakthrough. Intelligent by nature and brilliant by trade, he ultimately grants himself too much power, and becomes one of the first true mad scientists. Pride is his vice, and while he has earned some form of respect, he takes it too far and becomes all the darker for it. If only he would humble himself and revert to humanity, his assets could be a joy for the world and all mankind, but the convuluted illusions of grandeur in his head are too much for him to handle.

Chiharu

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Wendy Darling

Kind, generous, and even motherly, Wendy serves as the only mother the Lost Boys have ever known. Strong willed, still, but ready for adventure, Wendy is both child and woman, and slowly bridging the gap in her own life. She is quick witted and can come up with new ways of helping the situation along, often in ways that had never be thought of before.

Saccharine but accurate? Never really liked Wendy... but this sounds like me.

Silveresque

Alice

The young girl who finds herself down the rabbit hole or through the looking glass, has proven that above all, she has quite an imagination. Always on the move to a strange new encounter, she will always be the odd one out in a world of strange characters. She wants only the adventures that everyone secretly longs for, and in her own mind she can always achieve them, and easily return to the real world when the dream is over.

Roundabout thinker? I swear I'm not crazy! :(