First 1234 Last

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Okay I've developed a key of sorts for people who don't want to try to figure this out themselves:

Good: Motivated by the good of all

Dark: Motivated by own willfulness

Human: has a balanced acceptance of human strengths and weaknesses

Epic: Ego driven and extremist (I don't see how this is any better than being dark, personally)

Tragic:: Self-defeating, pessimistic, believes bad things will happen and gets it

Side Thinker: Clever, plotting individual

Roundabout Thinker: Thinks in ways other people don't understand, could be seen as creative or crazy

Straightfoward Thinker: is straight foward

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Nijntje View Post
    Deep down, it knows your dirty secret.

I feel sullied

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

It sees your tertiary Fe.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasper View Post
    I feel sullied
    I'll hunt down that post where you got back from the game drunk and posted you love people in big letters.

Ginkgo

Don Quixote

Good, Epic, Roundabout Thinker

You are basically good. Overcoming selfish desires or cruel ways, you focus on doing the right thing, when possible, and acting in a way to benefit everyone. You think like a champion. Regardless of your skills, you strongly feel you can use them to their greatest ability. Your persona is indomitable, you are a true believer. You think in ways most people don’t understand. Some might call you mad, but there is a method to your madness.

Don Quixote, the man who would be a knight despite all that the world tries to tell him, is a powerful and mighty figure, if only in his mind. His surreal imagination, and the way he wholeheartedly believes the strange apparitions that he conjures up unconsiously, make him powerful. His willpower makes him an unstoppable force, no matter how many times he may fail. He may not succeed, but he will never cease to battle on for what is righteous and true.

I enjoyed that, thanks Marm. Ace.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    It sees your tertiary Fe.
    I did it again with less caring and got Lucifer, I think I'd rather be king of men than king of all things evil so I'll just suck it up and have some subjects beaten for my amusement.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    I'll hunt down that post where you got back from the game drunk and posted you love people in big letters.
    That's just sick, clearly my account was hacked.

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Kasper View Post
    That's just sick, clearly my account was hacked.
    Clearly.

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Nijntje View Post
    Clearly.

Can we see all obstackles in our way?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I do think a man wrote this test, though. I don't understand why Daisy Buchannan is Dark but Jay Gatsby is Good. They're both from The Great Gatsby, and both are obsessed with money and status. Same with Becky Sharp, who is classified as Dark.

A man apparently can do whatever he wants to get ahead in the world, but a woman better not.

On the other hand, both Jay Gatsby and Hamlet are listed as Epic, which in my interpretation of this test is a very egotistical person, which is just as bad as being willful, just in a different way.

I mean the most powerful, dangerous answers are probably characters which are classified as both Dark and Epic.

This aligns with Wicked Witch of the West, Captain Ahab and Morgan Le Fay...it's interesting to me that Lucifer is not Epic. Perhaps because he is still a fallen angel.

Phantonym

Wendy Darling
    Good, Human, Side Thinker

You are basically good. Overcoming selfish desires or cruel ways, you focus on doing the right thing, when possible, and acting in a way to benefit everyone. You recognize your human weaknesses and imperfections, and are able to respond to them in well balanced ways. You are clever and analytical. You think about various angles of something, and you calculate the best way to achieve goals.
    Kind, generous, and even motherly, Wendy serves as the only mother the Lost Boys have ever known. Strong willed, still, but ready for adventure, Wendy is both child and woman, and slowly bridging the gap in her own life. She is quick witted and can come up with new ways of helping the situation along, often in ways that had never be thought of before.