User Tag List

First 123

ThatGirl

Nemesis

0% Extroversion, 100% Intuition, 56% Emotiveness, 24% Perceptiveness

You are a normally quiet person with very strong convictions and a marked activist streak. You have a clearly defined sense of right and wrong, and you like seeing people punished for their transgressions. You are Nemesis, goddess of punishment. You are a champion for the defenseless, you love poetic justice and, if karmic retribution doesn't have its say, then you'll have yours. You are astute, rarely fooled, and idealistic.

Your defining characteristic is your internal and inflexible system of morals. Because of your highly intuitive nature, you possess the theoretical nature required to define those morals, but you sometimes lack the ability to verbalize and expound on them, especially on the more nuanced parts of your worldview. Regardless, you have strong instincts which often prove to be correct, and rather than preaching, you act on them. You don't compromise -- ever.

You can sometimes be a person of great internal stress. You don't have double standards, and so you expect the same of yourself as you expect of others. You might find, sometimes, that you have just as hard of a time in living up to those expectations as the people around you. As a result, you are rarely at peace with yourself, but you're also likely to think of this in a positive light -- you're always forcing yourself to improve, and you avoid making mistakes.

You tend to be a private person, and don't like to talk much about those staunch morals of yours until, that is, they become violated. Once that happens, everyone is going to know exactly where you stand. You have a distaste of nihilism and intellectual relativism that will make you naturally compatible with scientists and certain kinds of philosophers, even if they don't share your activist streak.

Famous People like you: Goethe, Voltaire, Susan B. Anthony, Robert Burns
    Similar Personality Types: Prometheus, The Oracle, Hermes, Orpheus
    Avoid: Icarus, Dionysus, Agamemnon, Atlas
    You may or may not be able to get along with an Odysseus -- it will depend on his/her upbringing.

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp
    Socionics
    ?

Proteus
    0% Extroversion, 47% Intuition, 100% Emotiveness, 43% Perceptiveness
    Changing your shape to suit your situation, you are most like Proteus. More than anything else, you need to be wanted. You have a very strong work ethic, and are very adaptable, but are often unappreciated. You develop very strong personal loyalties, and will often maintain these personal relationships at a great expense to yourself. Convention and conformity are very important to you, and you find deviations from either to be very inappropriate. You tend not to burden those around you with your own problems.

Famous people like you: Mother Theresa, Jimmy Carter

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Narcissus.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/sx

Apollo

67% Extroversion, 100% Intuition, 72% Emotiveness, 48% Perceptiveness
    You are most like Apollo. You are charismatic, and you act as a teacher and a pedagogue in most circumstances (this teaching instinct is reflected in myth by Apollo's slaying of The Oracle's Python). You have the unique ability to take on a great deal of responsibility, but can often take on too much, even for you. You have a genuine interest in humanity.

Although typically loved by everyone, you are very likely to find yourself at odds with the Prometheus personality and The Oracle personality. They tend to see you as someone of great talent, but they feel that you're wasting that talent whenever you exercise your people-pleasing side, and they'll interpret your flexibility as being lacking in opinions. In reality, you have your opinions, and you can state them clearly as long as you don't regard them as being too personal -- it's just that you tend to put the needs of others ahead of your own opinions.

At your worst, you can be manipulative and very hurt by criticism (which The Oracle and Prometheus will be only too happy to dole out to you). Atlas probably doesn't like you either, but he'll keep it to himself.

Famous people like you: Abraham Lincoln, Gene Hackman, Dennis Hopper, Mikhail Gorbachev
    Stay clear of: The Oracle, Prometheus, Dionysus, Captain Kirk
    Similar Personalities: Aphrodite, Pan, Odysseus

Great men are like eagles, and build their nest on some lofty solitude.

Schopenhauer

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Aesthete View Post
    67% Extroversion, 100% Intuition, 72% Emotiveness, 48% Perceptiveness
    Wait a second! I just noticed something: these sound quite similar to the four MBTI dichotomies (emotiveness is F and perceptiveness is P, from what I can tell). According to this test I'm ENFP, then; odd as I'm more introverted than extroverted. I guess I could see INFP as the fourth most likely of my personality types, but not ENFP; or, going by the order of how I use Intuition and Emotiveness according to them, I would be INFJ, which I see as the third most likely, but I don't think I could be ENFJ.
    Great men are like eagles, and build their nest on some lofty solitude.

Schopenhauer

F CK all I need is U ilikeitlikethat's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so

Orpheus

33% Extroversion, 53% Intuition, 56% Emotiveness, 95% Perceptiveness

You are an artist, an aesthete, a sensitive, and someone who has never really let go of that childlike innocence. To you, all of life has a sense of wonder in it, and the story of Orpheus was written about someone just like you.

When the Argo passed the island of the Sirens, Orpheus played a song more beautiful than the Sirens to prevent the crew from becoming enticed. When his wife died, he ventured into the underworld to charm Hades but, in his naivete, he looked back becoming trapped there.

You can capture your unique world view and relate it to others with the skill of a master storyteller. Your sensitivity and creativity make you a treasure to the human race, but your thin-skinned nature and innocence can cause you a lot of disenchantment and pain. What's doubly unfortunate is that, if you try to lose those traits, you never will, and everyone will be able to tell that you're putting up an artificial shell to prevent yourself from being hurt.

Famous people like you: Hemingway, Shakespeare, Mr. Rogers, Melville, Nick Tosches
    Stay clear of: Icarus, Hermes, Atlas

Your Analysis (Vertical line = Average)

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI

Prometheus
    0% Extroversion, 100% Intuition, 28% Emotiveness, 48% Perceptiveness

You are most like Prometheus, and you probably knew that before you even took this test. You probably aren't deliberately altruistic, but you still tend to do things that benefit everyone, even at great expense to your health and personal relationships. You aren't ruled by your emotions, but you still have a strong sense of justice. You make good descisions, but they can sometimes backfire (and this isn't due to a flaw in your reasoning, but due to faulty premises instead).

You are very reasonable, you understand systems, you can quickly pinpoint flaws and you know how to correct them. You pride understanding and knowledge above everything else, and your greatest fear is to appear to be incompetent. You tend to be contemptuous of authority, but you don't accept leadership roles yourself until everyone else has demonstrated their own incompetence.

You've built a very specific skill set. You know exactly where your strengths and weaknesses are, and you pride yourself on this kind of self-knowledge. You distrust tradition, which you see as arbitrary, and you rely instead on your own judgements. You also pride yourself on your pragmatism. You're also a very private person.

Most of all, people think you're arrogant, but screw them! They're the ones who benefit from your ideas and discoveries, and if they took the time to understand why it is that you say and think the things you do, they'd realize that you only appear arrogant because you are exactingly precise when it comes to your area of specification, and most of all because, when you don't know something, you don't have an opinion about it (unlike most of the loudmouths that you have to deal with on a day-to-day basis).

Relationships are your kryptonite. It isn't that you don't want them -- in fact, you would very much like a very close relationship with someone who understands you. They're just the one thing in the world that you're naturally bad at.

Famous people like you: Niels Bohr, J. Robert Oppenheimer, Werner Heisenberg, Issac Newton, John Maynard Keynes, Erwin Schrodinger
    Stay Clear of: Apollo, Icarus, Hermes, Aphrodite
    Seek out: Atlas, The Oracle, Daedalus

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Dionysus
    33% Extroversion, 47% Intuition, 72% Emotiveness, 81% Perceptiveness
    Although deeply emotional, you are extremely lacking in self-knowledge. You are somewhat needy, and when bored, may become very hedonistic. Your life is a quest for meaning, above all else. You are most like Dionysus. You are primarily interested in serving others, but your efforts are almost always unappreciated. You aren't confrontational, you're often out of tune with your own needs and unaware of the consequences of your own actions.

You are, at heart, a good person. You are very affectionate, and you are very loyal to your friends and family. You are very reluctant to burden others with your own problems, to the point that this in itself can become a problem for the people who care about you. This is a particular of a more general problem. Dionysus sends wave of ruin throughout his personal life. He is the photographer who seduces his subjects. He is the teacher who seduces a student. He is the art student who paints nonrepresentational splashes of color, he is the poet who rejects meter and content. You seek sexual partners more than anything else (this is to exploit the nurturing side of others to help fill your own void). If not sexual partners, this desire to become the object of sympathy with other people can manifest itself in other destructive ways. Stinkfist by Tool explains your condition pretty well. It's very likely that you haven't had many experienced mentors. You don't want them either, because you're the sort of person who rejects criticism and boundaries, but they're also your only hope for reaching any kind of emotional maturity.

Famous People Like You: John Lennon, Mick Jagger, Michael Jackson, Britney Spears, Marilyn Monroe, Hugh Hefner
    I'd tell you to stay clear of Hermes, Icarus and Apollo, but you could probably learn something from them. You're least likely to hurt The Oracle, Atlas, Prometheus, and Daedalus, but Atlas and Daedalus won't like you very much.
    Seek out: The Oracle, Prometheus

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

Nemesis

33% Extroversion, 67% Intuition, 72% Emotiveness, 33% Perceptiveness

You are a normally quiet person with very strong convictions and a marked activist streak. You have a clearly defined sense of right and wrong, and you like seeing people punished for their transgressions. You are Nemesis, goddess of punishment. You are a champion for the defenseless, you love poetic justice and, if karmic retribution doesn't have its say, then you'll have yours. You are astute, rarely fooled, and idealistic.

Your defining characteristic is your internal and inflexible system of morals. Because of your highly intuitive nature, you possess the theoretical nature required to define those morals, but you sometimes lack the ability to verbalize and expound on them, especially on the more nuanced parts of your worldview. Regardless, you have strong instincts which often prove to be correct, and rather than preaching, you act on them. You don't compromise -- ever.

You can sometimes be a person of great internal stress. You don't have double standards, and so you expect the same of yourself as you expect of others. You might find, sometimes, that you have just as hard of a time in living up to those expectations as the people around you. As a result, you are rarely at peace with yourself, but you're also likely to think of this in a positive light -- you're always forcing yourself to improve, and you avoid making mistakes.

You tend to be a private person, and don't like to talk much about those staunch morals of yours until, that is, they become violated. Once that happens, everyone is going to know exactly where you stand. You have a distaste of nihilism and intellectual relativism that will make you naturally compatible with scientists and certain kinds of philosophers, even if they don't share your activist streak.

Famous People like you: Goethe, Voltaire, Susan B. Anthony, Robert Burns
    Similar Personality Types: Prometheus, The Oracle, Hermes, Orpheus
    Avoid: Icarus, Dionysus, Agamemnon, Atlas
    You may or may not be able to get along with an Odysseus -- it will depend on his/her upbringing.

Senior Member captain curmudgeon's Avatar
    MBTI
    BIRD
    Enneagram
    631 sp

The Oracle.
    Jarlaxle: fact checking this thread makes me want to go all INFP on my wrists

"I'm in competition with myself and I'm losing."
    -Roger Waters

ReadingRainbows: OMG GUYS
    ReadingRainbows: GUESS WHAT EXISTS FOR ME
    hel: fairies?
    Captain Curmudgeon: existential angst?

Johari Nohari

https://www.librarything.com/profile/wheelchairdoug