• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Wolf are You?

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
http://www.gotoquiz.com/what_wolf_are_you

In the Pack what wolf are you?

I got Alpha Female-

you are the alpha female,the female leader of the pack! you are very brave and loyal you are a born leader and care alot about your family and friends. you also help keep order in the pack witch means you stop all the fighting among friends and family. and you are very popular among most people.

Sounds about right! I wonder if everyone will get alpha though?

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
What wolf are you?
Your Result: Omega Male/Female

you are the omega male/female you tend to be a loner and you have only a couple close friends.you prefer to be alone . and you are not much of a follower.

H

Hate

I got Alpha Female-

you are the alpha female,the female leader of the pack! you are very brave and loyal you are a born leader and care alot about your family and friends. you also help keep order in the pack witch means you stop all the fighting among friends and family. and you are very popular among most people.

I got alpha female too. :solidarity: Not sure how that happened since i checked myself as male. :unsure:

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

you are the omaega male/female you tend to be a loner and you have only a couple close friends.you prefer to be alone . and you are not much of a follower.

Xenon

(blankpages)
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Omega. :sadbanana:

'Lone wolf' should be an option.

Chiharu

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Beta female.

"You are the beta female witch means if the alpha female dies you take her place.You are smart and have always wanted to be the leader not a follower witch means when you hang out with friends you sorta want to be the center of attention,but thats ok cause everyone wants to be sometime or another."

Makes sense... the dom femme in our group is an IxTJ and we have a bit of a power struggle.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I guess I'm an Alpha female. Not sure how that works, I clearly checked Male.

Gish

Which side are you on?
MBTI Type
PTSD
DuranDuran_UK_PressKit_1981.jpg

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
alpha female, but basically a tie between alpha female and omega wolf

Gish

Which side are you on?
MBTI Type
PTSD
Hungry like the wolf, but I actually got Omega.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I keep getting Michael J. Fox. :(

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
What wolf are you?

you are the omaega male/female you tend to be a loner and you have only a couple close friends.you prefer to be alone . and you are not much of a follower.

heizusan

MBTI Type
ENTP
Alpha Female (I'm a guy!)
Alpha Male (Oh. I guess that's ok then.)
Regular Wolf (Just one o' the guys...)
Omega Male/Female (Oh hells no. I'm out, first)
Beta Male (Alpha -> Omega -> Beta? How's that even work?)
Beta Female (I SAID I'M A GUY! Nobody ever listens to me... :cry:)

Alpha female & alpha male do have some different behaviors (like whether they fight or not - I said I like to watch). Apparently I act more like the female - which, if I know my wolf behavior, is the real leader of the pack. (I'll never forget him - the Leader of the Pack :rock:)