Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Your Result: Omega Male/Female

you are the omaega male/female you tend to be a loner and you have only a couple close friends.you prefer to be alone . and you are not much of a follower.

Then my second highest was Alpha Female.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

beta.

silly description though, i don't particularly want to be alpha. but i will lead if and when needed, and i will support and provide counterpoint to the alpha.

i feel like there is a recent trend of "being a 'follower' is lame" but i don't particularly think so. if you are group-minded but do not prefer to be the leader, there should be no shame in it. it does not mean you are blind and subservient. you just make different exchanges.

alpha - most group power; most group accountability. go-to point for all group issues. highly visible.
    beta - slightly heightened group power; slightly heightened accountability. moderately visible.
    pack - low group power; low accountability. good day-to-day independence.
    omega - no group power; no accountability. completely independent.

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Omega, then Alpha.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1

What wolf are you?
    Your Result: Beta Female

you are the beta female witch means if the alpha female dies you take her place.You are smart and have always wanted to be the leader not a follower witch means when you hang out with friends you sorta want to be the center of attention,but thats ok cause everyone wants to be sometime or another.
    There is no such thing as punctuation.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

that was silly.

What wolf are you?
    Your Result: Alpha Female

you are the alpha female,the female leader of the pack!you are very brave and loyal you are a born leader and care alot about your family and friends.you also help keep order in the pack witch means you stop all the fighting among friends and family. and you are very popular among most people.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

garbage

oo and by the way if it comes up alpha female and your a male dont worrie it means your a alpha male etc.
    Oh thank God, I was going to panic for a second there

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    Oh thank God, I was going to panic for a second there
    Yeah, because some internet test written by a dude who just finished spooging his pants matters.
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

Omega.

MBTI
    eNFJ

"You are the alpha female, the female leader of the pack! you are very brave and loyal you are a born leader and care alot about your family and friends.you also help keep order in the pack wich means you stop all the fighting among friends and family. and you are very popular among most people."
    - MB

MBTI
    INFP

Beta Female... Does it even care what you answered at gender?

you are the beta female witch means if the alpha female dies you take her place.You are smart and have always wanted to be the leader not a follower witch means when you hang out with friends you sorta want to be the center of attention,but thats ok cause everyone wants to be sometime or another.
    Not wanting to be the center of attention is exactly how i got beta in the first place?
    wait