• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Wolf are You?

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Your Result: Omega Male/Female

you are the omaega male/female you tend to be a loner and you have only a couple close friends.you prefer to be alone . and you are not much of a follower.

Then my second highest was Alpha Female.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
beta.

silly description though, i don't particularly want to be alpha. but i will lead if and when needed, and i will support and provide counterpoint to the alpha.

i feel like there is a recent trend of "being a 'follower' is lame" but i don't particularly think so. if you are group-minded but do not prefer to be the leader, there should be no shame in it. it does not mean you are blind and subservient. you just make different exchanges.

alpha - most group power; most group accountability. go-to point for all group issues. highly visible.
beta - slightly heightened group power; slightly heightened accountability. moderately visible.
pack - low group power; low accountability. good day-to-day independence.
omega - no group power; no accountability. completely independent.

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
What wolf are you?
Your Result: Beta Female

you are the beta female witch means if the alpha female dies you take her place.You are smart and have always wanted to be the leader not a follower witch means when you hang out with friends you sorta want to be the center of attention,but thats ok cause everyone wants to be sometime or another.

There is no such thing as punctuation.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
that was silly. :D

What wolf are you?
Your Result: Alpha Female

you are the alpha female,the female leader of the pack!you are very brave and loyal you are a born leader and care alot about your family and friends.you also help keep order in the pack witch means you stop all the fighting among friends and family. and you are very popular among most people.

G

garbage

oo and by the way if it comes up alpha female and your a male dont worrie it means your a alpha male etc.
Oh thank God, I was going to panic for a second there

ms.behaving

MBTI Type
eNFJ
Instinctual Variant
so
"You are the alpha female, the female leader of the pack! you are very brave and loyal you are a born leader and care alot about your family and friends.you also help keep order in the pack wich means you stop all the fighting among friends and family. and you are very popular among most people."

Jon Snow

MBTI Type
INFP
Beta Female... Does it even care what you answered at gender?

you are the beta female witch means if the alpha female dies you take her place.You are smart and have always wanted to be the leader not a follower witch means when you hang out with friends you sorta want to be the center of attention,but thats ok cause everyone wants to be sometime or another.

Not wanting to be the center of attention is exactly how i got beta in the first place?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
LOL

There's no such thing as an alpha female, what a oxymoron.
Ummmm okay haha

I don't care what wolf I am. I thought lone wolf would've been more fitting. A lone wolf who Enjoys all the other wolves company as long as they don't expect me to doooo anything... Like follow all of their silly wolf rules n such. :laugh:

Tyrinth

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

you are the omaega male/female you tend to be a loner and you have only a couple close friends.you prefer to be alone . and you are not much of a follower.

Best test ever.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Aww is the entp bored and wanna play/fight?? : laugh:

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

you are the omega male/female you tend to be a loner and you have only a couple close friends.you prefer to be alone . and you are not much of a follower.

R

Riva

Fuck I got Alpha female!!!

What wolf are you?
Your Result: Alpha Female

you are the alpha female,the female leader of the pack!you are very brave and loyal you are a born leader and care alot about your family and friends.you also help keep order in the pack witch means you stop all the fighting among friends and family. and you are very popular among most people.

Edit - Wait is makes sense.

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Omega Male/Female