• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Wich X-Men Character are you most like?

rav3n

1039941706_uresxavier.jpg

You are Professor X!
You are a very effective teacher, and you are very committed to those who learn from you. You put your all into everything you do, to some extent because you fear failure more than anything else. You are always seeking self-improvement, even in areas where there is nothing you can do to improve.

I hate, despise, dislike, detest teaching. But I adore Xavier.

Chiharu

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:D

You are Beast!
You are brilliant and extremely clever. You can handle almost any problem swiftly and efficiently. You are devoted to philosophy and are always up for a good discussion. Sometimes, though, your anger gets the best of you and you upset those whom you care about.

Atomic Fiend

I got wolverine. I don't think this quiz is all that good. I mean I know it's for fun, but I don't even think that's close.

Nijntje

Warflower
MBTI Type
CRZY
Enneagram
4w5
1039940921_turesrogue.jpg

You are Rogue!
You are sexy and strong willed, and able to take on just about anyone. You long for a serious relationship, but whenever you begin to get close to someone things always seem to take turns for the worse. But you have dealt with this lack of closeness with an almost constant flirtacious behavior.

I got Rogue.

/facepalm.

Jonny

null
MBTI Type
FREE
Your Result

You are Professor X!
You are a very effective teacher, and you are very committed to those who learn from you. You put your all into everything you do, to some extent because you fear failure more than anything else. You are always seeking self-improvement, even in areas where there is nothing you can do to improve.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
screw this test. I'm most like Magneto :2ar15:

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Magneto is not a X-Men.

Patches

Klingon Warrior Princess

You are Professor X!

I used to have my hair dyed like Rogue though.