User Tag List

First 2345 Last

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Actually, there was a blurb about that. Sensation-seeking rises in the teens and peaks in the 20's.
    Then it starts to decline as one ages.
    That's because we're fucking invincible grody to the max.

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    yeah... I was reading a lot of the questions and thinking "should I answer those for the present, when I DON'T party, or in the past when every day was a party? "... I'm still up for crawling through a nice cave though
    I used to be a wild party animal, too.

Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Thrill and adventure seeking - you score 2 out of 10
    This consists of items expressing desires to engage in sports or activities involving some physical danger or risk such as mountain climbing, parachute jumping, scuba diving, speeding in a car, etc.

Experience seeking - you score 9 out of 10
    This descibes the desire to seek new experiences through the mind and senses by living in a nonconforming life style with unconventional friends, and through travel.

Disinhibition - you score 3 out of 10
    This describes the need to disinhibit behaviour in the social sphere by drinking, partying and seeking variety in sexual partners.

Boredom susceptibility - you score 2 out of 10
    This indicates an aversion for repetitive experience of any kind, routine work, or even dull or predictable people. Other items indicate a restless reaction when things are unchanging.

Your total sensation seeking score is 16 out of 40
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

Thrill and adventure seeking - you score 10 out of 10

This consists of items expressing desires to engage in sports or activities involving some physical danger or risk such as mountain climbing, parachute jumping, scuba diving, speeding in a car, etc.

Experience seeking - you score 10 out of 10

This descibes the desire to seek new experiences through the mind and senses by living in a nonconforming life style with unconventional friends, and through travel.

Disinhibition - you score 6 out of 10

This describes the need to disinhibit behaviour in the social sphere by drinking, partying and seeking variety in sexual partners.

Boredom susceptibility - you score 7 out of 10

This indicates an aversion for repetitive experience of any kind, routine work, or even dull or predictable people. Other items indicate a restless reaction when things are unchanging.

Your total sensation seeking score is 33 out of 40
    every normal man must be tempted, at times,
    to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag,
    and begin slitting throats.
    h.l. mencken

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

to the days when the idea "it would be hell to get through a work day hungover! :horor:" wasn't a concept!

I was social chair of my fraternity 2 years straight... and that's still a record
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I was completely insane when I was 20. I flipped a car on its hood, 360'd another one in the middle of the freeway, beat some guy over the head with my purse when he tried to snatch it, drank too much, and yelled at people whenever I felt like it.

This was balanced by periods of reading, hanging out quietly, and taking walks down to the park. Otherwise I'd probably be dead.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

22. A. I would like to meet some people who are homosexual (men or women)
    B. I stay away from anyone I suspect of being gay or lesbian

SERIOUSLY???

Results

Thrill and adventure seeking - you score 10 out of 10

Experience seeking - you score 7 out of 10

Disinhibition - you score 6 out of 10

Boredom susceptibility - you score 3 out of 10

Your total sensation seeking score is 26 out of 40

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    I was completely insane when I was 20. I flipped a car on its hood, 360'd another one in the middle of the freeway, beat some guy over the head with my purse when he tried to snatch it, drank too much, and yelled at people whenever I felt like it.

I can see you beating a guy over the head with your purse!

ThatGirl

I thought I would score higher. A lot of the questions were "should people" or extreme to one side or the other, so I am not sure how accurately I answered. The real answer is that I love new experiences, but I usually don't seek them out or know where to go looking for them. That's why I've dated a lot of EP guys.

Results

Thrill and adventure seeking - you score 5 out of 10

Experience seeking - you score 7 out of 10

Disinhibition - you score 5 out of 10

Boredom susceptibility - you score 5 out of 10

Your total sensation seeking score is 22 out of 40

Away with the fairies Southern Kross's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sp

Thrill and adventure seeking - you score 7 out of 10

Experience seeking - you score 6 out of 10

Disinhibition - you score 2 out of 10

Boredom susceptibility - you score 3 out of 10

Your total sensation seeking score is 17 out of 40
    INFP 4w5 so/sp

I've dreamt in my life dreams that have stayed with me ever after, and changed my ideas;
    they've gone through and through me, like wine through water, and altered the colour of my mind.

- Emily Bronte