User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Whoops, Luna is a NT/SP...one of those um....those other shiny things.
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Confirms what I knew before: I like new experiences as long as they won't cause me physical harm, and I'm not easily bored.

Also, the question about gay people made me sad. Just the idea that people could consider actively seeking/avoiding "homosexuals" makes me sad. You should actively seek out cool people, and avoid jerks. Sexual orientation doesn't matter.

Results

Thrill and adventure seeking - you score 2 out of 10

This consists of items expressing desires to engage in sports or activities involving some physical danger or risk such as mountain climbing, parachute jumping, scuba diving, speeding in a car, etc.

Experience seeking - you score 7 out of 10

This descibes the desire to seek new experiences through the mind and senses by living in a nonconforming life style with unconventional friends, and through travel.

Disinhibition - you score 6 out of 10

This describes the need to disinhibit behaviour in the social sphere by drinking, partying and seeking variety in sexual partners.

Boredom susceptibility - you score 2 out of 10

This indicates an aversion for repetitive experience of any kind, routine work, or even dull or predictable people. Other items indicate a restless reaction when things are unchanging.

Your total sensation seeking score is 17 out of 40
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

Phantonym

Thrill and adventure seeking - you score 9 out of 10

This consists of items expressing desires to engage in sports or activities involving some physical danger or risk such as mountain climbing, parachute jumping, scuba diving, speeding in a car, etc.

Experience seeking - you score 8 out of 10

This descibes the desire to seek new experiences through the mind and senses by living in a nonconforming life style with unconventional friends, and through travel.

Disinhibition - you score 4 out of 10

This describes the need to disinhibit behaviour in the social sphere by drinking, partying and seeking variety in sexual partners.

Boredom susceptibility - you score 2 out of 10

This indicates an aversion for repetitive experience of any kind, routine work, or even dull or predictable people. Other items indicate a restless reaction when things are unchanging.

Your total sensation seeking score is 23 out of 40

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    AND YOU!

The place is crawling with SP half-breeds.

Be afraid, be very afraid.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

AND YOU!

The place is crawling with SP half-breeds.

Be afraid, be very afraid.
    nothing scarier than bilingual people
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

damn... I'd hate to see what I would have scored 5 years ago when I was in my wild child phase
    Actually, there was a blurb about that. Sensation-seeking rises in the teens and peaks in the 20's.
    Then it starts to decline as one ages.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post
    oooh mystery, i like that.
    i used to think i was a 7 but i now know i'm too lazy and whiny. i just enjoy actin a fool
    Sevens can't be lazy and whiny? Maybe I will have to rethink that typing too ...

Whoops, Luna is a NT/SP...one of those um....those other shiny things.
    The Firecracker... Yeah I scored somewhat low on blue despite being so close to NF typologically, but yes I still get a shiny type

The place is crawling with SP half-breeds. Be afraid, be very afraid.

The boredom, disinhibition and experience results are probably true. I tend to get bored all of a sudden, at the same time. Thrill seeking seems high to me.

Thrill and adventure seeking - you score 7 out of 10

Experience seeking - you score 8 out of 10

Disinhibition - you score 8 out of 10

Boredom susceptibility - you score 3 out of 10

Your total sensation seeking score is 26 out of 40

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Actually, there was a blurb about that. Sensation-seeking rises in the teens and peaks in the 20's.
    Then it starts to decline as one ages.
    yeah... I was reading a lot of the questions and thinking "should I answer those for the present, when I DON'T party, or in the past when every day was a party? "... I'm still up for crawling through a nice cave though

Ginkgo

Thrill and adventure seeking - you score 7 out of 10

Experience seeking - you score 10 out of 10

Disinhibition - you score 7 out of 10

Boredom susceptibility - you score 7 out of 10