• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Best Personality Type for You Test

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
http://www.okcupid.com/tests/the-best-personality-type-for-you-test

Based off of MBTI... find out what personality type is a best match for you.

I got this:

INFJ - The Counselor

You scored 0 I versus E, 0 N versus S, 40 F versus T, and 100 J versus P!
Your ideal romantic partner is known as the counselor. This type makes a supportive and insightful romantic partner, encouraging their mates to have dreams and work hard to make those dreams come true. Because they are so creative, they have a wealth of ideas to help them toward those goals. They need harmony so much that they are driven to resolve conflict quickly, as long as the terms don't violate their strong ethics. They feel the most appreciated when their partners admire their creativity, trust their inspirations, and respect their values. It is also vitally important that their partners be open and emotionally available - in other words, that they be willing to share themselves completely.
The group summary: idealists (NF)
The type summary: INFJ

-----
Interesting result. A while ago, the first time I took this quiz, I got the same result.

How about the rest of you? What do you guys get?

The test gives me INTJ, but really, I could have picked the alternate answer for a large number of those questions and ended up with vastly different results. I don't think I'm better matched with INTJs than I am with most other types.

Your result for The Best Personality Type for You Test ...
INTJ The Mastermind
You scored 50 I versus E, 0 N versus S, 60 F versus T, and 80 J versus P!
Your ideal romantic partner is known as the Mastermind. As a romantic partner, this type can be both fascinating yet demanding. They are not apt to express their emotions, leaving their partners wondering where they are with them. They strongly dislike repeating themselves or listening to the disorganized process of sorting through emotional conflicts. They see their own commitments as self-evident and don't see the need to repeat something already expressed. They have the most difficulty in admitting their vulnerabilities. They feel the most appreciated when their partners admire the quality of their innovations and when they listen respectfully to their ideas and advice. They need plenty of quiet to explore their interests to the depth that gives them satisfaction.

Last edited:

Mad Hatter

Head Pigeon
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
-1w
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ha! INTP, strangely enough :laugh:

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
INFP - The Healer
You scored 25 I versus E, 20 N versus S, 40 F versus T, and 40 J versus P!

Your ideal mate is known as the healer. As a romantic partner, this type is usually supportive and nuturing, however, they have a high need for individuality. Harmony is extremely important to this type as they are very affected by conflict and tension, which also makes them resist confronting their partners directly about problems. When this type gets angry, they usually blame themselves, rather than their partners. This type can also be stubborn and unyielding when they feel they are being criticized or mistreated. They feel the most appreciated when their partners listen to them carefully. They need to be understood. They need to hear their partners express their feelings, the more often, the better. The group summary: idealists (NF)
The type summary: INFP
Your Analysis (Vertical line = Average)

You scored 25% on I versus E, higher than 16% of your peers.

You scored 20% on N versus S, higher than 21% of your peers.

You scored 40% on F versus T, higher than 36% of your peers.

You scored 40% on J versus P, higher than 14% of your peers.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
INFP - The Healer

You scored 0 I versus E, 20 N versus S, 20 F versus T, and 40 J versus P!

Your ideal mate is known as the healer. As a romantic partner, this type is usually supportive and nuturing, however, they have a high need for individuality. Harmony is extremely important to this type as they are very affected by conflict and tension, which also makes them resist confronting their partners directly about problems. When this type gets angry, they usually blame themselves, rather than their partners. This type can also be stubborn and unyielding when they feel they are being criticized or mistreated. They feel the most appreciated when their partners listen to them carefully. They need to be understood. They need to hear their partners express their feelings, the more often, the better.

Yay INFP soul-mate! :yay: Where art thou other single INFP women? :wubbie: Let us INFP fluffy bunnies frolic through the feilds together in loving harmony! :hug: :bunnyd:

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INFJ - The Counselor

You scored 25 I versus E, 40 N versus S, 20 F versus T, and 60 J versus P!
Your ideal romantic partner is known as the counselor. This type makes a supportive and insightful romantic partner, encouraging their mates to have dreams and work hard to make those dreams come true. Because they are so creative, they have a wealth of ideas to help them toward those goals. They need harmony so much that they are driven to resolve conflict quickly, as long as the terms don't violate their strong ethics. They feel the most appreciated when their partners admire their creativity, trust their inspirations, and respect their values. It is also vitally important that their partners be open and emotionally available - in other words, that they be willing to share themselves completely.

Beargryllz

MBTI Type
INTP
ENFJ - The Teacher

You scored 75 I versus E, 20 N versus S, 40 F versus T, and 80 J versus P!

Your ideal partner is known as the Teacher. This type needs to feel a deep and meaningful connection to his or her romantic partners, and goes to great lengths to understand and please their mates. Harmony is vitally important to them, and they often put others' needs before their own. They have a pretty thin skin and are easily hurt. Although they strive for harmony, when their values or ethics are violated, they can be very emotional, confrontational, and even punishing. However, they are very insightful about the underlying cause of conflicts, and excellent communicators, so they have the tools to bring about a quick and peaceful resolution as long as they can keep control of their facilities. They want to be appreciated for their thoughtfulness and compassion. They need their partners to make a real effort to get to know them. Above all, they need to be able to express their feelings and have them taken seriously.

SRT

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
?
ISFJ - The Protector
You scored 50 I versus E, 60 N versus S, 20 F versus T, and 100 J versus P!

Your ideal romantic partner is known as the proptector. As a romantic partner, this type is generous and gentle. Occasionally they may be taken for granted because of this fact. they are tireless in providing acts of service for their loved ones. They run the risk of always being exhausted because they won't say no to their partners. They are sensitive to criticism and will withdraw rather than fight back. They wish to be appreciated for their loyalty and whole hearted nuturing. Their values must be respected and they thrive on consideration and kindness.

Yeah, I already kinda knew this. I love me some Fe!

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
INFP - The Healer
You scored 50 I versus E, 0 N versus S, 40 F versus T, and 20 J versus P!

Your ideal mate is known as the healer. As a romantic partner, this type is usually supportive and nuturing, however, they have a high need for individuality. Harmony is extremely important to this type as they are very affected by conflict and tension, which also makes them resist confronting their partners directly about problems. When this type gets angry, they usually blame themselves, rather than their partners. This type can also be stubborn and unyielding when they feel they are being criticized or mistreated. They feel the most appreciated when their partners listen to them carefully. They need to be understood. They need to hear their partners express their feelings, the more often, the better.

I'm OK with this.

Nicodemus

INTJ The Mastermind

You scored 50 I versus E, 20 N versus S, 80 F versus T, and 80 J versus P!

Your ideal romantic partner is known as the Mastermind. As a romantic partner, this type can be both fascinating yet demanding. They are not apt to express their emotions, leaving their partners wondering where they are with them. They strongly dislike repeating themselves or listening to the disorganized process of sorting through emotional conflicts. They see their own commitments as self-evident and don't see the need to repeat something already expressed. They have the most difficulty in admitting their vulnerabilities. They feel the most appreciated when their partners admire the quality of their innovations and when they listen respectfully to their ideas and advice. They need plenty of quiet to explore their interests to the depth that gives them satisfaction.
In love with my own kind, again.

Jaguar

When I see unrealistic questions like this, I just stop the test.

Someone who is a social butterfly, who will likely not pay a whole lot of attention to you if they take you to a party.
Someone who is a wall flower, who would rather never leave your side if you go to a party together.

I choose neither. Both are extremes.

S

Sniffles

INFP - The Healer

You scored 25 I versus E, 20 N versus S, 40 F versus T, and 50 J versus P!

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Taking the test now. Some of these are hard, I either like both options or hate both options.

edit: bah, this test sucks. I got ISFJ.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ENTP - The Inventor
You scored 75 I versus E, 20 N versus S, 80 F versus T, and 20 J versus P!

LOL, as a romantic partner? Methinks that would lead to too many explosions, either that or not enough.... needs more balance to last.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
haha this test sucks.

though.

INTJ The Mastermind
You scored 50 I versus E, 0 N versus S, 60 F versus T, and 100 J versus P!
The group summary: rationals (NT)
The type summary: INTJ

typical :dry:

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
INFJ - The Counselor

You scored 50 I versus E, 0 N versus S, 40 F versus T, and 60 J versus P!

The group summary: idealists (NF)
The type summary: INFJ

I get the same results every time.