User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Your result for The Best Personality Type for You Test ...
    INFP - The Healer
    You scored 50 I versus E, 0 N versus S, 40 F versus T, and 20 J versus P!

Your ideal mate is known as the healer. As a romantic partner, this type is usually supportive and nuturing, however, they have a high need for individuality. Harmony is extremely important to this type as they are very affected by conflict and tension, which also makes them resist confronting their partners directly about problems. When this type gets angry, they usually blame themselves, rather than their partners. This type can also be stubborn and unyielding when they feel they are being criticized or mistreated. They feel the most appreciated when their partners listen to them carefully. They need to be understood. They need to hear their partners express their feelings, the more often, the better.

I'm OK with this.

INTJ The Mastermind

You scored 50 I versus E, 20 N versus S, 80 F versus T, and 80 J versus P!

Your ideal romantic partner is known as the Mastermind. As a romantic partner, this type can be both fascinating yet demanding. They are not apt to express their emotions, leaving their partners wondering where they are with them. They strongly dislike repeating themselves or listening to the disorganized process of sorting through emotional conflicts. They see their own commitments as self-evident and don't see the need to repeat something already expressed. They have the most difficulty in admitting their vulnerabilities. They feel the most appreciated when their partners admire the quality of their innovations and when they listen respectfully to their ideas and advice. They need plenty of quiet to explore their interests to the depth that gives them satisfaction.
    In love with my own kind, again.

When I see unrealistic questions like this, I just stop the test.

Someone who is a social butterfly, who will likely not pay a whole lot of attention to you if they take you to a party.
    Someone who is a wall flower, who would rather never leave your side if you go to a party together.

I choose neither. Both are extremes.

Sniffles

Your result for The Best Personality Type for You Test ...

INFP - The Healer

You scored 25 I versus E, 20 N versus S, 40 F versus T, and 50 J versus P!

Your ideal mate is known as the healer. As a romantic partner, this type is usually supportive and nuturing, however, they have a high need for individuality. Harmony is extremely important to this type as they are very affected by conflict and tension, which also makes them resist confronting their partners directly about problems. When this type gets angry, they usually blame themselves, rather than their partners. This type can also be stubborn and unyielding when they feel they are being criticized or mistreated. They feel the most appreciated when their partners listen to them carefully. They need to be understood. They need to hear their partners express their feelings, the more often, the better.

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Taking the test now. Some of these are hard, I either like both options or hate both options.

edit: bah, this test sucks. I got ISFJ.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

ENTP - The Inventor
    You scored 75 I versus E, 20 N versus S, 80 F versus T, and 20 J versus P!

LOL, as a romantic partner? Methinks that would lead to too many explosions, either that or not enough.... needs more balance to last.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

haha this test sucks.

though.

INTJ The Mastermind
    You scored 50 I versus E, 0 N versus S, 60 F versus T, and 100 J versus P!
    Your ideal romantic partner is known as the Mastermind. As a romantic partner, this type can be both fascinating yet demanding. They are not apt to express their emotions, leaving their partners wondering where they are with them. They strongly dislike repeating themselves or listening to the disorganized process of sorting through emotional conflicts. They see their own commitments as self-evident and don't see the need to repeat something already expressed. They have the most difficulty in admitting their vulnerabilities. They feel the most appreciated when their partners admire the quality of their innovations and when they listen respectfully to their ideas and advice. They need plenty of quiet to explore their interests to the depth that gives them satisfaction.
    The group summary: rationals (NT)
    The type summary: INTJ

typical

MBTI
    HUMR
    Enneagram
    6 sx
    Socionics
    iNfp Ni

INFJ for me =D
    Man suffers only because he takes seriously what the gods made for fun - Watts

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Vu View Post
    INFJ - The Counselor

You scored 50 I versus E, 0 N versus S, 40 F versus T, and 60 J versus P!

Your ideal romantic partner is known as the counselor. This type makes a supportive and insightful romantic partner, encouraging their mates to have dreams and work hard to make those dreams come true. Because they are so creative, they have a wealth of ideas to help them toward those goals. They need harmony so much that they are driven to resolve conflict quickly, as long as the terms don't violate their strong ethics. They feel the most appreciated when their partners admire their creativity, trust their inspirations, and respect their values. It is also vitally important that their partners be open and emotionally available - in other words, that they be willing to share themselves completely.
    The group summary: idealists (NF)
    The type summary: INFJ
    I get the same results every time.
    Oh, its
    You