User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

I can't access the test/site right now, but when reading that 5 description, there were some sentences that *really* popped out at me. Namely,

I tend to be self-controlled and logical--I am uncomfortable dealing with feelings. I am efficient--even perfectionistic--and prefer working on my own. When there are problems or personal conflicts, I try not to bring my feelings into the situation. Some say I'm too cool and detached, but I don't want my emotional reactions to distract me from what's really important to me. I usually don't show my reactions when others "get to me."
    Self-control has always been a very foundational trait for me; the other bolded bits are true too. But the final sentence - not showing my reactions when others 'get to me' -- is HUGE. I mean, I purposefully do that. Most especially in conflict situations, I am very aware of the fact that I'm tamping things down, as I don't think it's 'productive' or accomplishes a whole lot to resolve conflict with emotions flying all over the place..and, I tend to think, if one person's totally all over the place, *someone* has to be the calm one. I very deliberately make sure I stay calm and I detach myself. This can totally backfire of course.. in one of the conflicts in recent years, an ENTJ informed me that I was being cold and robotic. And, of course, not expressing some of those emotions then means you very well may screw yourself over because then the other person might think you in fact aren't feeling strongly when you really are. But anyway, yeah, in conflict/charged atmospheres especially, I tamp down. My emotions show themselves in pretty much any other situation besides conflict/heated moments.

(Also, I don't want to give people the pleasure of knowing/thinking they've 'gotten to me', if they have. This is probably more of a control thing though.)
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Actually, it is not the description of 5 but simply one of the options for the second question, you can answer that your are self-controlled and logical. The first question is about if you are assertive, compliant and isolant. If you answer that you are self-controlled, logical and assertive, you get 3, self-controlled, logical and compliant, you get one and self-controlled, assertive and withdrawing, you get 5.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    Actually, it is not the description of 5 but simply one of the options for the second question, you can answer that your are self-controlled and logical. The first question is about if you are assertive, compliant and isolant. If you answer that you are self-controlled, logical and assertive, you get 3, self-controlled, logical and compliant, you get one and self-controlled, assertive and withdrawing, you get 5.
    haha, cool, thanks for the extra info. In any event.. what I wrote in that post is true about myself, whatever that makes me.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

Your result for The Quick & Painless ENNEAGRAM Test ...
    4- the Individualist

Yep!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

i get 8 because i don't relate much to C.

(C) I have tended to be extremely responsible and dedicated. I feel terrible if I don't keep my commitments and do what's expected of me. I want people to know that I'm there for them and that I'll do what I believe is best for them. I've often made great personal sacrifices for the sake of others, whether they know it or not. I often don't take adequate care of myself--I do the work that needs to be done and relax (and do what I really want) if there's time left.

i guess it's all technically true, i don't know why i resist seeing myself in it. i suppose because i tend to fall short of my own standards, and feel uncomfortable calling myself extremely responsible or dedicated, even though in comparison to the majority of people, i often am.

obviously i lean a little cp, no surprise for sx 6, i guess.

"I am affectionate and skeptical"

Questioners are responsible, trustworthy, and value loyalty to family, friends, groups, and causes. Their personalities range broadly from reserved and timid to outspoken and confrontative.

How to Get Along with Me
    • Be direct and clear.
    • Listen to me carefully.
    • Don't judge me for my anxiety.
    • Work things through with me.
    • Reassure me that everything is OK between us.
    • Laugh and make jokes with me.
    • Gently push me toward new experiences.
    • Try not to overreact to my overreacting.

What I Like About Being a SIX
    • being committed and faithful to family and friends
    • being responsible and hardworking <-- when i actually care
    • being compassionate toward others
    • having intellect and wit
    • being a nonconformist
    • confronting danger bravely
    • being direct and assertive

What's Hard About Being a SIX
    • the constant push and pull involved in trying to make up my mind
    • procrastinating because of fear of failure; having little confidence in myself
    • fearing being abandoned or taken advantage of
    • exhausting myself by worrying and scanning for danger
    • wishing I had a rule book at work so I could do everything right
    • being too critical of myself when I haven't lived up to my expectations

SIXes as Children Often
    • are friendly, likable, and dependable, and/or sarcastic, bossy, and stubborn
    • are anxious and hypervigilant; anticipate danger
    • form a team of "us against them" with a best friend or parent
    • look to groups or authorities to protect them and/or question authority and rebel
    • are neglected or abused, come from unpredictable or alcoholic families, and/or take on the fearfulness of an overly anxious parent

SIXes as Parents
    • are often loving, nurturing, and have a strong sense of duty
    • are sometimes reluctant to give their children independence
    • worry more than most that their children will get hurt
    • sometimes have trouble saying no and setting boundaries
    this is all very accurate

I usually tend to distrust enneagram test, but this one is interesting. Only, of course, if you are honest to yourself and truly able to figure out how tou are. Only 2 questions. http://www.okcupid.com/quizzy/take

I got 6.
    am i the only one who doesnt get test when click on this link ???

or is this for registered only ?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Got 5 first time. Nice, nice.

5 - the Observer
    you chose (answers) - your Enneagram type is FIVE (aka "The Thinker").

Your result for The Quick & Painless ENNEAGRAM Test ...

8 - the Asserter
    Thanks for taking the test !
    WROOOONG!

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Keep your 4 down, Chloé, and take the test again.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

Keep your 4 down, Chloé, and take the test again.
    did you write the test ?