• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Humanmetrics test

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
:shock:

Your Type is
INFP
Introverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving
Strength of the preferences %
56 38 12 11

Ok...in the past I've been a clear J on this test. This must be what happens after I go on vacation with a P. :)

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You are an ENFJ: e = 43 n = 98 f = 80 j = 84

* moderately expressed extrovert
* very expressed intuitive personality
* very expressed feeling personality
* very expressed judging personality

I don't know that the "percentages" mean much to me, though.

GZA

Resident Snot-Nose
MBTI Type
infp
My omly problem with that test is that some the questions arn't worded proporly. For example "You think anything can be analysed" should be "you think anything can be analysed logically" because thats clearly what its refering too. I'm a pretty strong F (60-75%), but i still analyse things, but in a typical "F" fashion, and also in a very "N" way, too, where I think about how people would have felt, and how events and places all come together, and how it makes me feel.

Also, "You can relate to soap operas" or whatever is bad because some people will say no because they don't watch soap operas. This question is clearly asking about F functions, and someone who gets deeply involved in other kinds of film and TV will say no and have some of their feeling qualities overlooked.

Overall, I think its a good test, and it was the first test I ever used, and it proved to be stunningly accurate the first time I took it.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ENFP
Extraverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving

22 75 62 44

It's about right. =) That test's OK.

Lethe

Obsession.
MBTI Type
iNtJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Not surprised about the borderline T/F.

Your Type is INTJ

Introverted = 22
Intuitive = 50
Thinking = 12
Judging = 44

You are:

*slightly expressed introvert
*moderately expressed intuitive personality
*slightly expressed thinking personality
*moderately expressed judging personality

Xander

Lex Parsimoniae
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w8
Your Type is
INTP
Introverted Intuitive Thinking Perceiving
89 38 50 67

If I had to guess I'd say the test was written by an S or someone who wasn't particularly open to the idea of intuition.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My omly problem with that test is that some the questions arn't worded proporly. For example "You think anything can be analysed" should be "you think anything can be analysed logically" because thats clearly what its refering too. I'm a pretty strong F (60-75%), but i still analyse things, but in a typical "F" fashion, and also in a very "N" way, too, where I think about how people would have felt, and how events and places all come together, and how it makes me feel.

Also, "You can relate to soap operas" or whatever is bad because some people will say no because they don't watch soap operas. This question is clearly asking about F functions, and someone who gets deeply involved in other kinds of film and TV will say no and have some of their feeling qualities overlooked.

Yes, I would agree, and I have a strong suspicion I'm 'more F' than I tend to test out. Regarding the soap opera question - I answered in the negative because I think soap operas are silly, a waste of my time, and I've never gotten sucked into them. However, there is one current tv show that I've completely gotten absorbed in and have really connected with the characters and 'root' for their romances, and I have a silly grin on my face the entire time I watch the show..... ;-)

Something funny happened to me on an airplane on Tuesday. I was sitting next to a young couple, chatted a bit before the plane took off, and then 30 minutes into the flight the girl pulled out a folder that had computer printouts of mbti stuff from 'personality pages' -- I blurted out..'Oh, mbti!!!' :) She asked what I was, and I said - 'oh, I suppose a chameleon of INFJ, INFP, and INTJ'.

She laughed right when I mentioned infj, and then said, 'That's what he thought'. The guy apparently uses mbti theory rather extensively in his career, so is pretty familiar with it, and right before she'd pulled the folder out he'd whispered to her that he thought I was an infj!!! Wow...I must be obvious in my mannerisms!!! ;-P Incidentally, she was an INFP, he an ENFJ, and then me a probable INFJ -- I commented, 'Wow, three NF's in a row', and the ENFJ said, 'Yes, we'll change the world'. :)

Ok, sorry for the tangent -- but the whole thing tickled me. It was so random and bizarre.:blush:

DaRick

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Your Type is
INTJ
Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
89 12 1 67

I expected my T to be a tad stronger...but oh well.

Carebear

will make your day
MBTI Type
INFP
INFP
22 75 50 89

Hirsch63

MBTI Type
IS??
Your Type is
ISTJ
Introverted Sensing Thinking Judging
89 1 25 56

Qualitative analysis of your type formula

You are:
very expressed introvert

slightly expressed sensing personality

moderately expressed thinking personality

moderately expressed judging personality

Reactions: Ivy

samIam

MBTI Type
ENTP
Your Type is
ENTP
Extraverted Intuitive Thinking Perceiving
100 62 62 67

very expressed extravert

distinctively expressed intuitive personality

distinctively expressed thinking personality

distinctively expressed perceiving personality

Extravert rating is way high I think.

Maverick

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Your Type is
ENTJ
Extraverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
33 62 25 44

Othon

MBTI Type
INTP
"INTP
Introverted Intuitive Thinking Perceiving
89 62 1 56"

Bleh. I really don't know whether I'm a T or a F.

bai_lin83

Your Type is
ENTJ
Extraverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
1 88 50 22

I knew it! I have an INTJ spine, an ENTP heart,.. and an ENTJ liver. :D

MerkW

I've wondered the same thing myself. If intuitives are so rare then why is almost every member of this forum one?

Without even looking at the link, I can easily answer that question. For one, intuitives aren't that rare. Such a big deal is made about how rare they allegedly are. In reality they make up somewhere between 40% and 30% of the earth's population. Sure, it's still a minority, but that doesn't make it so infrequent. If we take these hypothetical statistics into consideration, one will see that the amount of intuitives in the population is roughly equal to the amount of Christians in the world. Not so infrequent, eh?

To answer your question, though, the reason why intuitives are over-represented here is because sensors usually do not enjoy to dilly-dally about in things such as MBTi.

heart

heart on fire
I get: INFJ
Introverted Intuitive Feeling Judging
Strength of the preferences :

I= 100 N= 100 F= 38 J= 1

But I know I am INFP, I am not INFJ. ;)

JustDave

MBTI Type
xNTP
Without even looking at the link, I can easily answer that question. For one, intuitives aren't that rare. Such a big deal is made about how rare they allegedly are. In reality they make up somewhere between 40% and 30% of the earth's population. Sure, it's still a minority, but that doesn't make it so infrequent. If we take these hypothetical statistics into consideration, one will see that the amount of intuitives in the population is roughly equal to the amount of Christians in the world. Not so infrequent, eh?

To answer your question, though, the reason why intuitives are over-represented here is because sensors usually do not enjoy to dilly-dally about in things such as MBTi.

I don't know and have no stats to back the following up, it seems like most of the people I know are Sensors. And I know a lot of people.

Becasue some will ask: define a lot? I have about 10 close friends, about another 30 or so good friends, numerous acquaintances and a relatively large family.

MerkW

...I have about 10 close friends, about another 30 or so good friends, numerous acquaintances...

I think this pretty much affirms ENFJ, if you have in fact decided that you are definitely xNFJ of either variation.