User Tag List

First 7891011 Last

MBTI
    Zzzz

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    Precisely! Which is why the world needs mindless sheep!

On the other hand, I also enjoy just coming up with ideas for fun, perhaps for their shock value, or perhaps because they're just cool. I also occasionally like to bounce ideas off of other people through discussion.

But when I'm passionate, I tend to have the vision clear in my mind and I just don't have a flock to boss around and handle the detail work that makes it real.
    You know...sis has been reading every post you've made and nodding. "Yes, we do need sheep." I look at her. "What? We do need sheep!" And she'll say things just for shock value, increasingly of late, as she's pissed at the overwhelming stupidity around her after having tried being 'superficially nice' to those stupid people in a way that doesn't hurt them by sparing them her true thoughts about them since she's entered gr.9---and b/c she needs amusement when they do stupid things, she needs to use the competent ones for group work (if applicable), needs to comment sarcastically to vent and will toy with them or Freudian slips her true thoughts: "Jackass--- No, I'm JK! No, I'm not! JK! JK!....(Not)" "....well, it sounds nicer as a joke, doesn't it? And besides you'll feel better this way, so just laugh every time!".

Sis's last words, "And every Great Shepherd needs their sheep!" I can't wait to see how she'll play with this forum once she's allowed to post---

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by DeliriousDisposition View Post
    Sis's last words, "And every Great Shepherd needs their sheep!" I can't wait to see how she'll play with this forum once she's allowed to post---
    How old is your sister? (Just wondering why she's not allowed to post.)

MBTI
    Zzzz

How old is your sister? (Just wondering why she's not allowed to post.)
    She just turned 15. She's signed up but isn't allowed to post or do anything but sign in yet or alter her email addy. No clue why. If it continues we'll ask an Admin what's going on.

Edit: Should've posted results first before taking part in discussion! How rude of me!

Me: INFJ
    Introverted 44
    Intuitive 88
    Feeling 50
    Judging 56

INTJ Sis:
    Your Type is
    INTJ
    Introverted 72
    Intuitive 88
    Thinking 88
    Judging 56

The questions were mostly absurd- I got lower on Feeling (38) the first time as I kept abhorring the sound of appearing an emotionally-wrenched fool who uses no reasoning ability beyond their gut. Fe::steam: !!

MBTI
    TiSe

But you said Sensing types are interested in the general idea. Being interested in the general idea is the Intuitive function at work, unless aided by an extroverted judgment function.

With me, I tend to enjoy doing repetitive tasks because the mundaneness of it allows me more energy to muse over my internal concepts. And that's the way Ni tends to work. I tend not to adapt well to changes because when everything is constant, I have no reason to come out of my inner world of abstractions.
    Oops... thanks for catching that Uber. I meant to answer no because Se types are not going to want to do too much that is not applicable. I would say that Fe and Te would do the same for NTJ types.

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Nocapszy View Post
    Your Type is
    ENTP
    Extraverted Intuitive Thinking Perceiving
    Strength of the preferences %
    100 100 100 100

ZOMFG. What a good test.
    Nocapszy you are a clever bitch. How do you come up with such ingenious ways to ridicule ineffective convention?
    we fukin won boys

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

took it again 'cuz i'm bored. scored INTP the last one.

Your Type is
    INFJ
    Introverted Intuitive Feeling Judging
    33 100 12 1

i answered hella honestly.

what i'm wondering, though...is this: there are 72 questions, right? so would that mean there are 18 per dichotomy? if so, these numbers are weird. shouldn't my feeling score be 11%? it's 11.11111111111111111111. (assuming i answered 10 questions as a feeler and 8 as a thinker)

and my judging/perceiving split should be 0, not 1% in any direction.

i think they should just give your answers like this:
    I: 12 E: 6
    N: 18 S: 0
    F: 10 T:8
    P: 9 J:9

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by dissonance View Post
    INFJ
    Introverted Intuitive Feeling Judging
    33 100 12 1

i answered hella honestly.

what i'm wondering, though...is this: there are 72 questions, right? so would that mean there are 18 per dichotomy? if so, these numbers are weird. shouldn't my feeling score be 11%? it's 11.11111111111111111111.
    Yeah what the hell? My guess is it rounds up no matter what.

((10/18) - (8/18))*100 = 11.111 %
    (.5555 - .4444)*100 = 11.111 %

That's how you did it?
    we fukin won boys

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

yeah, i mean there are 18 questions. so 9 would be 0%, each one after is 11.111111111%

also, it can't round up no matter what, because then my 33 would be 34. 33.333333333

so why would it round up on 11.1111 and not 33.3333?

edit: why don't they use an odd number of questions to insure that you fall on one side or the other? instead of arbitrarily making 0% J

MBTI
    Zzzz

Quote Originally Posted by dissonance View Post
    yeah, i mean there are 18 questions. so 9 would be 0%, each one after is 11.111111111%

also, it can't round up no matter what, because then my 33 would be 34. 33.333333333

so why would it round up on 11.1111 and not 33.3333?

edit: why don't they use an odd number of questions to insure that you fall on one side or the other? instead of arbitrarily making 0% J
    Regardless, the questions themselves are (largely?) stereotypically geared to begin with. I'd disregard it. I came out INTJ once (and in other tests) b/c I didn't want to sound lacking logical sense but oh so emotionally invested or reflected or w/e for all peoples whom I just rip my heart open for... :rolli:

MBTI
    INFJ

I = 100
    N = 88
    F = 50
    J = 66
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Enneagram 4w5 social