User Tag List

First 56789 Last

MBTI
    xNTP

Quote Originally Posted by Merkw View Post
    I think this pretty much affirms ENFJ, if you have in fact decided that you are definitely xNFJ of either variation.
    I have no idea why but for some reason people just like me. Naturally I am very thankful for this. Nevertheless I often wonder why so many people like me???

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Your Type is
    INTP
    Introverted Intuitive Thinking Perceiving
    Strength of the preferences %
    44 88 1 11

heh.

MBTI
    xNTP

Quote Originally Posted by dissonance View Post
    Your Type is
    INTP
    Introverted Intuitive Thinking Perceiving
    44 88 1 11

heh.
    Don't you hate when that happens?

This just hit me, I think I know why Idealists sometimes receive test results indicating that they are Rationals. It's all about fairness. Technically being fair, justice, even handed, one standard for all is favored by those with a Thinking preference. Yet it is a wonderful concept one that I'll bet many Idealists embrace thus leading them to occassionally test as Rationals.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by JustDave View Post
    Don't you hate when that happens?

This just hit me, I think I know why Idealists sometimes receive test results indicating that they are Rationals. It's all about fairness. Technically being fair, justice, even handed, one standard for all is favored by those with a Thinking preference. Yet it is a wonderful concept one that I'll bet many Idealists embrace thus leading them to occassionally test as Rationals.
    true.

and i analyze everything. i've been called a robot it's my tertiary Ti.

plus, i only scored 1 for thinking and 11 for perceiving, so it's not that far off.

MBTI
    xNTP

true.

and i analyze everything. i've been called a robot it's my tertiary Ti.

plus, i only scored 1 for thinking and 11 for perceiving, so it's not that far off.
    Not to go off on a tagent (famous last words) but I think it would be awesome if someone created a test where instead of answering random questions with little background, you were presented a series of situations and asked to choose between possible solutions. Then based on your solutions the test would determine your type.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by JustDave View Post
    Not to go off on a tagent (famous last words) but I think it would be awesome if someone created a test where instead of answering random questions with little background, you were presented a series of situations and asked to choose between possible solutions. Then based on your solutions the test would determine your type.
    heh. my ex-girlfriend is working for a social networking website startup, and she's designing a test exactly like you described. she's asked me for a bit of input too, which is cool.

MBTI
    xNTP

heh. my ex-girlfriend is working for a social networking website startup, and she's designing a test exactly like you described. she's asked me for a bit of input too, which is cool.
    Go for it! I am no NT so I can't convince you that it's the logical thing to do but it could be interesting.

MBTI
    INTP

Your Type is
    ENTP
    Extraverted Intuitive Thinking Perceiving
    1 75 1 56

Sounds about right
    Inno A Satana

I:11% Intuitive:88% Thinking:62% Perceiving: 67%

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

ENTJ
    Extraverted
    Intuitive Thinking Judging
    1 38 62 33

MBTI
    TiSe

I hate to do this, but the Humanmetrics test is one that either confuses people who aren’t very familiar with type to enable them to continue to get the wrong results are can be so easily manipulated after so long that you are only confirming a type, whether you are truly that type and most importantly as I shared with Athenian sometime ago has questions that muddle Ni-Te/F and Ti/Fe-Se. Here are some examples of the questions:
    You are almost never late for your appointments
    YES NO
    I would answer this yes, although I know it is a J/P question. It has no bearing on that dichotomy since on the average sensing types, whether Se or Si are going to be more conscientious of time.

You like to be engaged in an active and fast-paced job
    YES NO
    Yes I do, however I am not sure whether this question discerns E/I or not. Either way the average SP whether E or I will respond affirmatively to this answer. I would say that may be the case for NPs as well.

You enjoy having a wide circle of acquaintances
    YES NO
    No, but I could see some extraverted types who consider networking a wasted effort or superfluous (two examples could be ESTP and ENTJ). Most likely an ISJ (or with their sense of community be strong all SJs) could and would answer affirmatively to this question.

You feel involved when watching TV soaps
    YES NO
    Now we know this question is geared toward the T/F, and if I were a feeling type I would take offense to this. I would think that INF types and especially EFP types are not going to sit around watching soap operas. However I do get involved when watching a good movie.

You are usually the first to react to a sudden event: the telephone ringing or unexpected question
    YES NO
    This will most likely result in E/I, however it could be equally mis-interpreted for someone with a strong judging preference at the auxiliary.

You are more interested in a general idea than in the details of its realization
    YES NO
    All sensing types, regardless of attitude will most likely answer yes, an intuitive with a strong extraverted judging function could want to see results not just theory.

You tend to be unbiased even if this might endanger your good relations with people
    YES NO
    This is suppose to determine T/F, however anyone with a strong extraverted perceiving function can affirm this in themselves because Ne and Se dominant types are highly objective and see both sides of a situation regardless of T/F.

Strict observance of the established rules is likely to prevent a good outcome
    YES NO
    A J/P question, but ESTPs do not like change for it’s own sake and SPs in general want to know the rules, not that they will strictly obey them, but at least it provides them a gauge of how far they can push the limit to feel unhindered.
    These are only examples of the initial questions, but the list goes on. I stopped taking this test and recommending it because it kept me looped into believing that I was INTP for years, but before that I answered questions to confirm my erroneous belief that I was INJ.