• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Handwriting analysis test (personalityquiz.net)

SilverMoon

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Handwriting analysis test
Discover what your handwriting says about you.

Its pretty cool i guess, pretty accurate..

http://www.personalityquiz.net/innertraits/handwriting.htm

My results:

1. Your letters slope
Straight up and down - indicates that you are a person with a strong need for contact.

2.The letters in your words are
Partially connected - indicates that you are a shy, idealistic person who does not find it easy to have relationships.

3.The spaces between your words are,
Wide - indicates that you are reserved, shy, cautious, and thoughtful.

4. How close together are your lines of writing?
Close enough so that the descendants touch the ascendants - indicates that you like to be organized.

5. What color ink did you choose?
Blue black - indicates that you are rational and conservative. You adhere to conventions and traditions.

6. How large was your capital I in the sample?
Smaller than other capitals - indicates that you are well adjusted and harmonious, a person content with your current role.

7. What do your t bars look like?
Cross the 't' more or less in the middle - indicates that you are not very original but quite responsible.

8. Your writing slopes,
Upward - indicates that you are energetic, optimistic, and assertive.

9. Which takes the most space vertically in a line of your writing?
The ascenders - indicates that you are idealistic, ambitious, and intuitive.

10. How much pressure does your writing show?
Firm and even - indicates that you are a person of strong but rigid will, obstinate but powerful.

:smile:

Last edited by a moderator:

esidebill

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
L9FX6.png

Hope you don't mind me taking it one step further.

According to this: I'm fairly self controlled, think before I act, a talkative busy body, organized, rational and conservative, well adjusted and harmonious, not original but responsible, steadfast, purposeful, idealistic and a person of strong but rigid will, obstinate but powerful.

knight

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram

Blue black - indicates that you are rational and conservative. You adhere to conventions and traditions.

Red - indicates that you are spiritual rather than material, and may have a deep understanding of other people's problems.

Light blue - indicates that you are strong, vital, energetic and affectionate. You also have an original approach.

touching on number 5.

I usually grab any pen, one with alot of ink and I can write legibly with. its nice to know my personality will change depending on the nearest pen I grab

esidebill

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8

Red - indicates that you are spiritual rather than material, and may have a deep understanding of other people's problems.

Light blue - indicates that you are strong, vital, energetic and affectionate. You also have an original approach.

touching on number 5.

I usually grab any pen, one with alot of ink and I can write legibly with. its nice to know my personality will change depending on the nearest pen I grab

I believe it mentions "preference".

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
1. Your letters slope,
Forward - indicates that you are reticent and self-controlled.

2. The letters in your words are,
Partially connected - indicates that you are a shy, idealistic person who does not find it easy to have relationships.

3. The spaces between your words are,
Wide - indicates that you are reserved, shy, cautious, and thoughtful.

4. How close together are your lines of writing?
Apart far enough that letters do not touch - indicates that you enjoy social interactions and are talkative.

6. How large was your capital I in the sample?
Larger than the other capital letters - indicates that you are a person with a high opinion of yourself, or who wants others to think that you do.

7. What do your t bars look like?
Cross the 't' more or less in the middle - indicates that you are not very original but quite responsible.

8. Your writing slopes,
Upward - indicates that you are energetic, optimistic, and assertive.

9. Which takes the most space vertically in a line of your writing?
The ascenders - indicates that you are idealistic, ambitious, and intuitive.

10. How much pressure does your writing show?
Fine and spidery - indicates that you are a person of sensitivity, refinement, modesty, and spirituality. You may also be overly critical and austere.

Apparently, I'm all over the place :huh: