• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Fake Smile Test

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
12/20! dayum!

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL
You got 18 out of 20 correct.

Anyone who got the second one wrong needs help fast.

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
16/20

You just have to see if the bottom lids of their eyes raise when they are smiling. Neat test.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The eyes gave away the sincerity of the smiles, I found.

heart

heart on fire
I got 11 out of 20 :(

I got all the fake ones but I seemed to think more of the geniune smiles were fake too. I would have expected that. I don't trust smiling faces.

bluebell

MBTI Type
INTP
17/20

To be honest, I picked the genuine/fake in the still, before the video even started. And generally, you can tell from the eyes. crinkle = genuine

And I spent most of the time trying to work out how they'd managed to get a mix of genuine and fake smiles, and had a fairly robust theory by the end. Yay.

Colors

The Destroyer
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
11/20. And I did really well on the eye test too! I think I did get better at recognizing the fake ones over time (6 wrong out of the first 10, 3 wrong out of the last 10).

Wandering

Highly Hollow
MBTI Type
INFJ
12/20. What can I say? I'm naive! People smile, I believe them :doh:

aeon

Potoumchka
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
17/20.

cheers,
Ian

Jae Rae

Free-Rangin' Librarian
MBTI Type
INFJ
17/20. I got better as I went on - I missed 3 in the first ten, 0 in the second ten.

Jae Rae

htb

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
18/20. It's mostly in the eyes, but real smiles engage involuntary muscular sequences. Hard to describe. I missed the two rufous, hirsute men. Something about the effort and time required to grin.

Number 13: Straight out of Elfquest? A good deal of Britons look downright foreign. "And did those teeth, in ancient times..."