• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Seme or Uke?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
http://semeuke.com/quiz.php

basically, this is a fun test to determine prefered role in a relationship
seme: dominant sexual partner. strong, protective, caring
uke: the receptive partner. not necessarily weak or submissive, but generally enjoys a stronger, more dominant partner. prefers to be "swept off their feet"
it's a little more complicated, but that's the basic difference
DISCLAIMER:
1) the primary audience of this test is gay guys and women who are fans of gay anime (shonen ai, yaoi), but the questions are questions are gender neutral and you don't need to be either of these things to take the test. if it just doesn't sound like your cup of tea, no offense taken
2) the test is a little cheesy, if half way through the test you think "ugh, this is cheesy as hell", you don't have to finish

P

Phantonym

Hahaha. Quite accurate, if I say so myself. :devil:

You are a Opportunist Seme!

Preying on the clueless is what you're all about. You really don't intend to hurt anyone, but if a bit of harmless manipulation can get you what you want, you're not beyond taking a little advantage of someone, which you figure is an even exchange for your companionship anyway. Not one for lots of drama, you are best paired with the Clueless Uke, who will appreciate your attention and never bat an eye at your slightly sneaky ways.

Most compatible with: Clueless Uke, Innocent Uke
Least compatible with: Badass Uke

tkae.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Same as always lol

inc.gif

You are a Clueless Uke!

Having a good time is what you're all about. You're satisfied just to have someone to eat hamburgers and play video games with, and are completely oblivious to other's manipulative behavior. You don't expect much, and that can be a good thing. You're perfect prey for the Opportunist Seme, who might take advantage of you, but you probably won't even notice, or really care, as long as you're enjoying yourself.

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You are a Innocent Uke!

ilp.gif
[

Cute and sweet, and most gentle of all uke, whips and chains are not for you - you just want someone to love you. You are often spotted in candy shops wearing furry kitty ears, where you are sure to be noticed by the Romantic Seme, whose protective instincts will kick in and will only want to take you home and love and protect you. And you, of course, will be more than happy to spend the rest of your life baking cookies for your seme.

Most compatible with: Romantic Seme
Least compatible with: Sadistic Seme, Don't Fuck With Me Seme

Creative, sweet, and shy, the Innocent Uke dreams of a peaceful life with the perfect partner - someone to protect them, and lavish them with romantic affection. Artistic and gentle in manner and appearance, the Innocent Uke avoids conflict and decision-making, content in placing their complete trust and happiness in their partner's hands - for all they really desire is to surround themselves with the soft and fluffy fantasy world they've created for themselves.

Other common traits of the Innocent Uke include being: thoughtful, trusting, insecure, sensitive, romantic, and loyal.

The Innocent Uke personality best (but not always) corresponds with these associations:

Japanese Element: Water

Chinese Zodiac: Sheep

Color: White

Fruit: Tangerines

Dessert: Angel Food Cake

Theme Song: Smile Ichiban Ii Onna by An Cafe

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
inc.gif

You are a Clueless Uke!
Having a good time is what you're all about. You're satisfied just to have someone to eat hamburgers and play video games with, and are completely oblivious to other's manipulative behavior. You don't expect much, and that can be a good thing. You're perfect prey for the Opportunist Seme, who might take advantage of you, but you probably won't even notice, or really care, as long as you're enjoying yourself.
Most compatible with: Opportunist Seme, Romantic Seme
What seme or uke are you? Take the experience at SemeUke.com, or get seme/uke merch..

I'm curious - what's yours, Elfboy? :D

I do hope most yaoi doesn't play out that dynamic... Doesn't sound like a particularly healthy relationship. :huh:

S

Sniffles

tou.gif

You are a Romantic Seme!

A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke, who you will dedicate yourself to and lavish with gifts and attention.

Most compatible with: Innocent Uke, Clueless Uke
Least compatible with: Badass Uke, Dramatic Uke

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You are a Romantic Seme!

A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke, who you will dedicate yourself to and lavish with gifts and attention.

----

This + Clueless Uke + Dramatic Uke + Innocent Uke.

Santosha

MBTI Type
HUMR
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
You are a Romantic Seme!

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You are a Clueless Uke!

Most compatible with: Opportunist Seme, Romantic Seme

Not surprising in the least, sounds like me. :yes:

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Savage Idealist, Viridian, Tkae and Huxley all scored what I thought they would :laugh:

Hive

hypersane
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Sadistic Seme

Most compatible with: Dramatic Uke

Sounds about right. :D

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Savage Idealist, Viridian, Tkae and Huxley all scored what I thought they would :laugh:

That's hilarious :laugh: so I guess that means INF/NFP's in general are oblivious nice guys?

That's hilarious :laugh: so I guess that means INF/NFP's in general are oblivious nice guys?

No. I got Dramatic Uke, even when I clicked as many happy answers as I honestly could. It still wasn't good enough for them. [/INFP wrist slash]

You are a Dramatic Uke!
You are a tortured soul, and your main activity in life is getting tortured. In fact, you probably wouldn't be happy without something to moan and whine about, which makes you a perfect match for the Sadistic Seme. You are willing to give your body and soul to your partner, putting yourself under their complete control in an effort to escape the pain of your tragic past, although you know deep down there is never an escape.

Most compatible with: Sadistic Seme
Least compatible with: Don't Fuck With Me Seme, Romantic Seme

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You are a Chibi Seme

You are the seme in disguise. Able to fit in and get along with uke and seme alike, you are able to get close to the uke on their level before exerting your dominance. This makes you at times manipulative and able to fool others about your true seme nature. Because of your harmless appearance, it takes the flamboyant Flaming Uke to match wits and really bring out your aggressive side to expose you for the seme that you are.

Most compatible with: Flaming Uke, Badass Uke
Least compatible with: Dramatic Uke

lol i'm not so sure about this. maybe a little.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
You are a Don't Fuck With Me Seme!

fts.gif

Serious and to the point, and sometimes bordering on the sadistic, it takes a special breed of uke to satisfy your needs. You tend to be anti-social with little patience for most people. You need someone to challenge you and push you to your limits, and then be able to take your intense reactions, which possibly involves rope and sensual torture. This is what makes the Badass Uke the yin for your yang, as you're the only one able to put them in line and satisfy each other.

Most compatible with: Badass Uke
Least compatible with: Dramatic Uke, Innocent Uke, Clueless Uke

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
You are a Chibi Seme
You are the seme in disguise. Able to fit in and get along with uke and seme alike, you are able to get close to the uke on their level before exerting your dominance. This makes you at times manipulative and able to fool others about your true seme nature. Because of your harmless appearance, it takes the flamboyant Flaming Uke to match wits and really bring out your aggressive side to expose you for the seme that you are.

Most compatible with: Flaming Uke, Badass Uke
Least compatible with: Dramatic Uke

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You are aOpportunist Seme!
Preying on the clueless is what you're all about. You really don't intend to hurt anyone, but if a bit of harmless manipulation can get you what you want, you're not beyond taking a little advantage of someone, which you figure is an even exchange for your companionship anyway. Not one for lots of drama, you are best paired with the Clueless Uke, who will appreciate your attention and never bat an eye at your slightly sneaky ways.

Most compatible with: Clueless Uke, Innocent Uke
Least compatible with: Badass Uke

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
No. I got Dramatic Uke, even when I clicked as many happy answers as I honestly could. It still wasn't good enough for them. [/INFP wrist slash]

Oh I wasn't being serious, anyone of these results could fit anyone :)

RenaiReborn

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w2
fmp.gif

You are a Badass Uke
Other uke admire you, some seme fear you. Despite your sometimes flaming appearance, you can even fool other people into thinking you are seme with your mischievous, manipulative attitude, but when push comes to shove, your true submissive nature emerges. It takes a seme with enough intensity to challenge you and keep you satisfied, and your perfect match, the Don't Fuck With Me Seme, knows that all that naughty teasing just means you want the punishment.
Most compatible with: Don't Fuck With Me Seme, Chibi Seme
Least compatible with: Sadistic Seme, Romantic Seme
What seme or uke are you? Take the experience at SemeUke.com, or get seme/uke merch..

My comment...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Pretty accurate. Maybe.