Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Default Seme or Uke?

http://semeuke.com/quiz.php

basically, this is a fun test to determine prefered role in a relationship
    seme: dominant sexual partner. strong, protective, caring
    uke: the receptive partner. not necessarily weak or submissive, but generally enjoys a stronger, more dominant partner. prefers to be "swept off their feet"
    it's a little more complicated, but that's the basic difference
    DISCLAIMER:
    1) the primary audience of this test is gay guys and women who are fans of gay anime (shonen ai, yaoi), but the questions are questions are gender neutral and you don't need to be either of these things to take the test. if it just doesn't sound like your cup of tea, no offense taken
    2) the test is a little cheesy, if half way through the test you think "ugh, this is cheesy as hell", you don't have to finish
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Phantonym

Hahaha. Quite accurate, if I say so myself.

You are a Opportunist Seme!

Preying on the clueless is what you're all about. You really don't intend to hurt anyone, but if a bit of harmless manipulation can get you what you want, you're not beyond taking a little advantage of someone, which you figure is an even exchange for your companionship anyway. Not one for lots of drama, you are best paired with the Clueless Uke, who will appreciate your attention and never bat an eye at your slightly sneaky ways.

Most compatible with: Clueless Uke, Innocent Uke
    Least compatible with: Badass Uke

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI

Same as always lol

You are a Clueless Uke!

Having a good time is what you're all about. You're satisfied just to have someone to eat hamburgers and play video games with, and are completely oblivious to other's manipulative behavior. You don't expect much, and that can be a good thing. You're perfect prey for the Opportunist Seme, who might take advantage of you, but you probably won't even notice, or really care, as long as you're enjoying yourself.
    "Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away." -Ekaku Hakuin
    http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...psdunkqmep.png
    5w4 . IEI . Chaotic Good
    Right-Libertarian Minarchist

You are a Innocent Uke!

[

Cute and sweet, and most gentle of all uke, whips and chains are not for you - you just want someone to love you. You are often spotted in candy shops wearing furry kitty ears, where you are sure to be noticed by the Romantic Seme, whose protective instincts will kick in and will only want to take you home and love and protect you. And you, of course, will be more than happy to spend the rest of your life baking cookies for your seme.

Most compatible with: Romantic Seme
    Least compatible with: Sadistic Seme, Don't Fuck With Me Seme

Creative, sweet, and shy, the Innocent Uke dreams of a peaceful life with the perfect partner - someone to protect them, and lavish them with romantic affection. Artistic and gentle in manner and appearance, the Innocent Uke avoids conflict and decision-making, content in placing their complete trust and happiness in their partner's hands - for all they really desire is to surround themselves with the soft and fluffy fantasy world they've created for themselves.

Other common traits of the Innocent Uke include being: thoughtful, trusting, insecure, sensitive, romantic, and loyal.

The Innocent Uke personality best (but not always) corresponds with these associations:

Japanese Element: Water

Chinese Zodiac: Sheep

Color: White

Fruit: Tangerines

Dessert: Angel Food Cake

Theme Song: Smile Ichiban Ii Onna by An Cafe
    the formless thing which gives things form!
    Found Forum Haiku Project

Positive Spin | your feedback welcomed | Darker Criticism

ReflecTcelfeR

Chibi Seme.

MBTI
    IsFJ

You are a Clueless Uke!
    Having a good time is what you're all about. You're satisfied just to have someone to eat hamburgers and play video games with, and are completely oblivious to other's manipulative behavior. You don't expect much, and that can be a good thing. You're perfect prey for the Opportunist Seme, who might take advantage of you, but you probably won't even notice, or really care, as long as you're enjoying yourself.
    Most compatible with: Opportunist Seme, Romantic Seme
    What seme or uke are you? Take the experience at SemeUke.com, or get seme/uke merch..

I'm curious - what's yours, Elfboy?

I do hope most yaoi doesn't play out that dynamic... Doesn't sound like a particularly healthy relationship.

Sniffles

You are a Romantic Seme!

A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke, who you will dedicate yourself to and lavish with gifts and attention.

Most compatible with: Innocent Uke, Clueless Uke
    Least compatible with: Badass Uke, Dramatic Uke

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    451 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp Ni

You are a Romantic Seme!

A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke, who you will dedicate yourself to and lavish with gifts and attention.

----

This + Clueless Uke + Dramatic Uke + Innocent Uke.
    [ Ni > Ti > Fe > Fi > Ne > Te > Si > Se ][ 4w5 sp/sx ][ RLOAI ][ IEI-Ni ]

MBTI
    HUMR
    Enneagram
    6 sx
    Socionics
    iNfp Ni

You are a Romantic Seme!

Man suffers only because he takes seriously what the gods made for fun - Watts

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

You are a Clueless Uke!

Most compatible with: Opportunist Seme, Romantic Seme

Not surprising in the least, sounds like me.