• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Seme or Uke?

meme duchess

mein, memeself, and MeMe
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
The questions... :D

tou.gif

You are a Romantic Seme!

A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke, who you will dedicate yourself to and lavish with gifts and attention.

Most compatible with: Innocent Uke, Clueless Uke
Least compatible with: Badass Uke, Dramatic Uke

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Opportunist Seme

Preying on the clueless is what you're all about. You really don't intend to hurt anyone, but if a bit of harmless manipulation can get you what you want, you're not beyond taking a little advantage of someone, which you figure is an even exchange for your companionship anyway. Not one for lots of drama, you are best paired with the Clueless Uke, who will appreciate your attention and never bat an eye at your slightly sneaky ways.

Most compatible with: Clueless Uke, Innocent Uke
Least compatible with: Badass Uke

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I retook it :D very me

badassuke.jpg

Sensual, rebellious, and intuitive, the Badass Uke can truly be a work of contrasts - an innocent appearance clothed in dark clothing, and a shy smile with eyes that suggest a naughty, darker nature. They are at once easy and hard to approach, as their energy draws people to them, while their intensity and distrust pushes people away... for maybe more than any other personality, the Badass Uke hides away deep in a fantasy world of their own creation, letting few, if any, in. Searching for the one person able to understand their need for something more, someone to protect them and share that mysterious world with them, the Badass Uke can seem lost and wandering, their loneliness sometimes reflecting an inner anger - as they cannot be content until they have been found and claimed, sensually and emotionally.

The Badass Uke personality best (but not always) corresponds with these associations:

Japanese Element: Sky
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Color: Black
Fruit: Blackberries
Dessert: Hot Fudge Sundae
Theme Song: Kalavinka by BUCK-TICK

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Chibi Seme, whatever the fuck that means.

More to the point, WHO THE FUCK TORE THE HEADS OFF THESE BARBIES THAT'S CREEPY MAN.

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Found it, [MENTION=17131]Chanaynay[/MENTION]!!!

Chibi Seme

Mischievous, loyal, and intelligent, the Chibi Seme always seems to have a quiet energy whispering around them, suggesting that there is much more to them then what there first appears to be. Laid-back, and not one to call a lot of attention to themselves, they tend to guard their creative, forceful, (and somewhat manipulative) inner self behind an easygoing and playful exterior shell, which makes it impossible for most to truly know them. It takes a special Uke personality to see into the Chibi Seme's deep hidden self and release their sensual side, but once the Chibi Seme has let in that one special person, they will be forever loyal, loving, and protective.

A Chibi Seme will never be completely happy with just the ordinary. Setting themselves somewhat apart from the rest of the world, they need someone like-minded to keep them challenged intellectually and spiritually - a partner to inspire their dark naughty adventures and give them the motivation to take control.

The Chibi Seme personality best (but not always) corresponds with these associations:

Japanese Element: Wind

Chinese Zodiac: Dog

Color: Camouflage

Fruit: Kiwi

Dessert: Cheesecake

Theme Song: MH by Kra

Chrysanthe

Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You are a Dramatic Uke!

You are a tortured soul, and your main activity in life is getting tortured. (yep, that's ultimately the motivation behind everything I do.) In fact, you probably wouldn't be happy without something to moan and whine about, which makes you a perfect match for the Sadistic Seme. You are willing to give your body and soul to your partner, putting yourself under their complete control in an effort to escape the pain of your tragic past, although you know deep down there is never an escape.

Intense, untrusting, and with a flair for dark drama, the Dramatic Uke experiences the world on a different level than most. Creative and deep feeling, they are experts at human emotion, and can see right through to your real motives and weakness. However, they are ruled by their own thoughts and emotions, sometimes too much. As they cannot escape the darkness within their soul, they find themselves subconsciously drawing in the Sadistic Seme - the only one who can make them forget...

kmn.gif

Most compatible with:
Sadistic Seme
Least compatible with: Don't Fuck With Me Seme, Romantic Seme

I was tempted to base my answers off the clueless Uke... I feel like that's how someone like Saitama would approach their romantic life. shit I'm sure someone has already made a romantic fanfic on One Punch Man which I'm not reading right now... I must begin my search.

Edit: after reading through all these descriptons, I'd definitely feel at home being an Innocent Uke rather than a Dramatic Uke... I don't like bringing dark emotions into my love life. :(

Null

-
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Do you have any piercings? - Yes, and each one represents the pain and suffering I deserve.
This one is my absolute favorite. :laugh:

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
This is my kind of test

ilp.gif

You are a Innocent Uke!
Cute and sweet, and most gentle of all uke, whips and chains are not for you - you just want someone to love you. You are often spotted in candy shops wearing furry kitty ears, where you are sure to be noticed by the Romantic Seme, whose protective instincts will kick in and will only want to take you home and love and protect you. And you, of course, will be more than happy to spend the rest of your life baking cookies for your seme.

Most compatible with: Romantic Seme
Least compatible with: Sadistic Seme, Don't Fuck With Me Seme

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
This is my kind of test

ilp.gif

You are a Innocent Uke!
Cute and sweet, and most gentle of all uke, whips and chains are not for you - you just want someone to love you. You are often spotted in candy shops wearing furry kitty ears, where you are sure to be noticed by the Romantic Seme, whose protective instincts will kick in and will only want to take you home and love and protect you. And you, of course, will be more than happy to spend the rest of your life baking cookies for your seme.

Most compatible with: Romantic Seme
Least compatible with: Sadistic Seme, Don't Fuck With Me Seme

How YOU Doin? :newwink:

You are an ----- Opportunist Seme!

Preying on the clueless is what you're all about. You really don't intend to hurt anyone, but if a bit of harmless manipulation can get you what you want, you're not beyond taking a little advantage of someone, which you figure is an even exchange for your companionship anyway. Not one for lots of drama, you are best paired with the Clueless Uke or Innocent Uke, who will appreciate your attention and never bat an eye at your slightly sneaky ways.

Not compatible: Badass Uke

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
How YOU Doin? :newwink:

You are an ----- Opportunist Seme!

Preying on the clueless is what you're all about. You really don't intend to hurt anyone, but if a bit of harmless manipulation can get you what you want, you're not beyond taking a little advantage of someone, which you figure is an even exchange for your companionship anyway. Not one for lots of drama, you are best paired with the Clueless Uke or Innocent Uke, who will appreciate your attention and never bat an eye at your slightly sneaky ways.

Not compatible: Badass Uke

40197863.jpg

Chrysanthe

Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
weird shit af

I-It wasn't my fault I got all tied up like this! I swear... ; - ;

Phobik w-why are you laughing at me? did I do something wrong? you can punish me if you want... :cry:

neko-1-3.jpg

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
There is an excellent corn-related video for this thread. A little risque. Perhaps too much.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
There is an excellent corn-related video for this thread. A little risque. Perhaps too much.

NOT THAT VIDEO OMG THINK OF THE CHILDREN

Chrysanthe

Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

As in involving [MENTION=24829]Corn Dispenser[/MENTION] or.... the vegetablestarch thing? :shock: I wud like see pls

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
NOT THAT VIDEO OMG THINK OF THE CHILDREN

I regretted mentioning it as soon as I clicked the post button.

- - - Updated - - -

but it was too late

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
tumblr_o0eyyx3ybo1qbfaa9o1_540.jpg

me - dramatic uke