Thread: Seme or Uke?

mein, memeself, and MeMe meme duchess's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 so/sx

The questions...

You are a Romantic Seme!

A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke, who you will dedicate yourself to and lavish with gifts and attention.

Most compatible with: Innocent Uke, Clueless Uke
    Least compatible with: Badass Uke, Dramatic Uke

*only interacts with other memes such as (me x2)-self (two negatives = a positive) who regularly use the font comic sans unironically*

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    9w8

Opportunist Seme

Preying on the clueless is what you're all about. You really don't intend to hurt anyone, but if a bit of harmless manipulation can get you what you want, you're not beyond taking a little advantage of someone, which you figure is an even exchange for your companionship anyway. Not one for lots of drama, you are best paired with the Clueless Uke, who will appreciate your attention and never bat an eye at your slightly sneaky ways.

Most compatible with: Clueless Uke, Innocent Uke
    Least compatible with: Badass Uke

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

I retook it very me

Sensual, rebellious, and intuitive, the Badass Uke can truly be a work of contrasts - an innocent appearance clothed in dark clothing, and a shy smile with eyes that suggest a naughty, darker nature. They are at once easy and hard to approach, as their energy draws people to them, while their intensity and distrust pushes people away... for maybe more than any other personality, the Badass Uke hides away deep in a fantasy world of their own creation, letting few, if any, in. Searching for the one person able to understand their need for something more, someone to protect them and share that mysterious world with them, the Badass Uke can seem lost and wandering, their loneliness sometimes reflecting an inner anger - as they cannot be content until they have been found and claimed, sensually and emotionally.

The Badass Uke personality best (but not always) corresponds with these associations:

Japanese Element: Sky
    Chinese Zodiac: Dog
    Color: Black
    Fruit: Blackberries
    Dessert: Hot Fudge Sundae
    Theme Song: Kalavinka by BUCK-TICK
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Chibi Seme, whatever the fuck that means.

More to the point, WHO THE FUCK TORE THE HEADS OFF THESE BARBIES THAT'S CREEPY MAN.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sp

Found it, @Chanaynay!!!

Chibi Seme

Mischievous, loyal, and intelligent, the Chibi Seme always seems to have a quiet energy whispering around them, suggesting that there is much more to them then what there first appears to be. Laid-back, and not one to call a lot of attention to themselves, they tend to guard their creative, forceful, (and somewhat manipulative) inner self behind an easygoing and playful exterior shell, which makes it impossible for most to truly know them. It takes a special Uke personality to see into the Chibi Seme's deep hidden self and release their sensual side, but once the Chibi Seme has let in that one special person, they will be forever loyal, loving, and protective.

A Chibi Seme will never be completely happy with just the ordinary. Setting themselves somewhat apart from the rest of the world, they need someone like-minded to keep them challenged intellectually and spiritually - a partner to inspire their dark naughty adventures and give them the motivation to take control.

The Chibi Seme personality best (but not always) corresponds with these associations:

Japanese Element: Wind

Chinese Zodiac: Dog

Color: Camouflage

Fruit: Kiwi

Dessert: Cheesecake

Theme Song: MH by Kra
    Likes Chanaynay liked this post

Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ISFp Fi

You are a Dramatic Uke!

You are a tortured soul, and your main activity in life is getting tortured. (yep, that's ultimately the motivation behind everything I do.) In fact, you probably wouldn't be happy without something to moan and whine about, which makes you a perfect match for the Sadistic Seme. You are willing to give your body and soul to your partner, putting yourself under their complete control in an effort to escape the pain of your tragic past, although you know deep down there is never an escape.

Intense, untrusting, and with a flair for dark drama, the Dramatic Uke experiences the world on a different level than most. Creative and deep feeling, they are experts at human emotion, and can see right through to your real motives and weakness. However, they are ruled by their own thoughts and emotions, sometimes too much. As they cannot escape the darkness within their soul, they find themselves subconsciously drawing in the Sadistic Seme - the only one who can make them forget...

Most compatible with:
    Sadistic Seme
    Least compatible with: Don't Fuck With Me Seme, Romantic Seme

I was tempted to base my answers off the clueless Uke... I feel like that's how someone like Saitama would approach their romantic life. shit I'm sure someone has already made a romantic fanfic on One Punch Man which I'm not reading right now... I must begin my search.

Edit: after reading through all these descriptons, I'd definitely feel at home being an Innocent Uke rather than a Dramatic Uke... I don't like bringing dark emotions into my love life.
    Likes Chanaynay, Hawthorne liked this post

Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so

Do you have any piercings? - Yes, and each one represents the pain and suffering I deserve.
    This one is my absolute favorite.
    Leisurely > Sensitive > Solitary
    Si / Fi / Fe
    Johari / Nohari / Tumblr
    Likes Hawthorne, EJCC liked this post

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx

This is my kind of test

You are a Innocent Uke!
    Cute and sweet, and most gentle of all uke, whips and chains are not for you - you just want someone to love you. You are often spotted in candy shops wearing furry kitty ears, where you are sure to be noticed by the Romantic Seme, whose protective instincts will kick in and will only want to take you home and love and protect you. And you, of course, will be more than happy to spend the rest of your life baking cookies for your seme.

Most compatible with: Romantic Seme
    Least compatible with: Sadistic Seme, Don't Fuck With Me Seme
    Likes Hawthorne liked this post

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by 21lux View Post
    This is my kind of test

You are a Innocent Uke!
    Cute and sweet, and most gentle of all uke, whips and chains are not for you - you just want someone to love you. You are often spotted in candy shops wearing furry kitty ears, where you are sure to be noticed by the Romantic Seme, whose protective instincts will kick in and will only want to take you home and love and protect you. And you, of course, will be more than happy to spend the rest of your life baking cookies for your seme.

Most compatible with: Romantic Seme
    Least compatible with: Sadistic Seme, Don't Fuck With Me Seme
    How YOU Doin?

You are an ----- Opportunist Seme!

Preying on the clueless is what you're all about. You really don't intend to hurt anyone, but if a bit of harmless manipulation can get you what you want, you're not beyond taking a little advantage of someone, which you figure is an even exchange for your companionship anyway. Not one for lots of drama, you are best paired with the Clueless Uke or Innocent Uke, who will appreciate your attention and never bat an eye at your slightly sneaky ways.

Not compatible: Badass Uke
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge
    Likes yama liked this post

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    How YOU Doin?

You are an ----- Opportunist Seme!

Preying on the clueless is what you're all about. You really don't intend to hurt anyone, but if a bit of harmless manipulation can get you what you want, you're not beyond taking a little advantage of someone, which you figure is an even exchange for your companionship anyway. Not one for lots of drama, you are best paired with the Clueless Uke or Innocent Uke, who will appreciate your attention and never bat an eye at your slightly sneaky ways.

Not compatible: Badass Uke
    Likes Hawthorne, Ghost liked this post