MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Uwace View Post
    You are a Opportunist Seme!

Preying on the clueless is what you're all about. You really don't intend to hurt anyone, but if a bit of harmless manipulation can get you what you want, you're not beyond taking a little advantage of someone, which you figure is an even exchange for your companionship anyway. Not one for lots of drama, you are best paired with the Clueless Uke, who will appreciate your attention and never bat an eye at your slightly sneaky ways.

Most compatible with: Clueless Uke, Innocent Uke
    Least compatible with: Badass Uke

I've not experienced myself in the realm of relationships so I don't really know what to base it with -- clueless uke is probably a closer representation of me in what I envision in a relationship. I'm just naive when it comes to this kind of matters xD
    it boils down to what kind of sexual partner you're into. semes like cute, boyish or feminine guys, usually younger. ukes like strong, masculine or mature guys, usually older.

I'm a combination of romantic seme
    Intelligent and honest, the Romantic Seme has refined but modest tastes - whether it's food, art, or their own wardrobe. Their appearance can sometimes give the impression of being somewhat unapproachable, when actually, the Romantic Seme cares little for materialistic things, and only wants to shower their partner with their love and protection. Romantic Seme also tend to be very giving to those they are close to, and need to be careful not to be too giving... sacrificing much of themselves to insure the happiness of others.

Other common traits of the Romantic Seme include being: loyal, romantic, thoughtful, protective, honorable, passionate, and trusting.

and chibi seme
    Mischievous, loyal, and intelligent, the Chibi Seme always seems to have a quiet energy whispering around them, suggesting that there is much more to them then what there first appears to be. Laid-back, and not one to call a lot of attention to themselves, they tend to guard their creative, forceful, (and somewhat manipulative) inner self behind an easygoing and playful exterior shell, which makes it impossible for most to truly know them. It takes a special Uke personality to see into the Chibi Seme's deep hidden self and release their sensual side, but once the Chibi Seme has let in that one special person, they will be forever loyal, loving, and protective.

A Chibi Seme will never be completely happy with just the ordinary. Setting themselves somewhat apart from the rest of the world, they need someone like-minded to keep them challenged intellectually and spiritually - a partner to inspire their dark naughty adventures and give them the motivation to take control.
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Ooh in that case I am a seme then, there's this innocence that I love in boyish and cute guys.

I'll have to read up more on the profiles to get which one is most accurate for me.

lol if it's any consolation you can "type me" with this system on my thread: http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...e-3-times.html
    C#2-C#5-F#5
    3 octaves, 2 notes and 1 semitone
    Supported range: F#2-F#4-C#5

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LII

You are a Romantic Seme!
    A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke, who you will dedicate yourself to and lavish with gifts and attention.
    Most compatible with: Innocent Uke, Clueless Uke
    Least compatible with: Badass Uke, Dramatic Uke
    The mind shows only what is near the heart - Elder Edda

Ti>Fi>Ne>>>Si>Te>Se>Ni>>>Fe - LII - 5w4 sp/sx 5w4-4w5-1w9
    |R|cUeI - Phlegmatic/Melancholic - Mystic - Neutral Good

MBTI
    INF~
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI?

I've taken this test countless times. >.< teehee. I always get "Innocent Uke" or "Clueless Uke" I wonder if there is any correlation between MBTI types and this.... I doubt it. But it would be a hilarious experiment.
    I still run for the swing sets.
    The two best feelings in the world are
    one swinging with no hands
    two swinging straight up with your feet above your head.
    I believe falling in love will feel like swinging straight up with no hands, a supported falling sensation
    http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/23...e9646a3979.jpg
    Now Just Let Go

MBTI
    yupp

You are a Clueless Uke!
    Having a good time is what you're all about. You're satisfied just to have someone to eat hamburgers and play video games with, and are completely oblivious to other's manipulative behavior. You don't expect much, and that can be a good thing. You're perfect prey for the Opportunist Seme, who might take advantage of you, but you probably won't even notice, or really care, as long as you're enjoying yourself.
    Most compatible with: Opportunist Seme, Romantic Seme
    Least compatible with: Sadistic Seme, Don't Fuck With Me Seme
    What seme or uke are you? Take the experience at SemeUke.com, or get yaoi merchandise..
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

LadyLazarus

You are a Don't Fuck With Me Seme!
    Serious and to the point, and sometimes bordering on the sadistic, it takes a special breed of uke to satisfy your needs. You tend to be anti-social with little patience for most people. You need someone to challenge you and push you to your limits, and then be able to take your intense reactions, which possibly involves rope and sensual torture. This is what makes the Badass Uke the yin for your yang, as you're the only one able to put them in line and satisfy each other.

Most compatible with: Badass Uke
    Least compatible with: Dramatic Uke, Innocent Uke, Clueless Uke

Bold: How'd they know.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

You are a Clueless Uke!
    Having a good time is what you're all about. You're satisfied just to have someone to eat hamburgers and play video games with, and are completely oblivious to other's manipulative behavior. You don't expect much, and that can be a good thing. You're perfect prey for the Opportunist Seme, who might take advantage of you, but you probably won't even notice, or really care, as long as you're enjoying yourself.

Most compatible with: Opportunist Seme, Romantic Seme
    Least compatible with: Sadistic Seme, Don't Fuck With Me Seme

Okay.
    Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.

MY BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/, https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1
    TUMBLR: http://angelight1.tumblr.com/

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLE Se

You are a Chibi Seme
    You are the seme in disguise. Able to fit in and get along with uke and seme alike, you are able to get close to the uke on their level before exerting your dominance. This makes you at times manipulative and able to fool others about your true seme nature. Because of your harmless appearance, it takes the flamboyant Flaming Uke to match wits and really bring out your aggressive side to expose you for the seme that you are.

Most compatible with: Flaming Uke, Badass Uke
    Least compatible with: Dramatic Uke

OH MY GOD, this is priceles!!! How can it beso accurate???
    Attached Images Attached Images

These questions are far too stupid to be so plentiful. Nevertheless:

You are a[n] Opportunist Seme

Preying on the clueless is what you're all about. You really don't intend to hurt anyone, but if a bit of harmless manipulation can get you what you want, you're not beyond taking a little advantage of someone, which you figure is an even exchange for your companionship anyway. Not one for lots of drama, you are best paired with the Clueless Uke, who will appreciate your attention and never bat an eye at your slightly sneaky ways.<p>

Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Default Hmm...

You are an Opportunist Seme!
    Preying on the clueless is what you're all about. You really don't intend to hurt anyone, but if a bit of harmless manipulation can get you what you want, you're not beyond taking a little advantage of someone, which you figure is an even exchange for your companionship anyway. Not one for lots of drama, you are best paired with the Clueless Uke, who will appreciate your attention and never bat an eye at your slightly sneaky ways.

Sounds about right. I am always saying there's no innocent men. Even though that's exactly what I'm looking for.
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12