• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which My Little Pony Are You?

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Because I'm tired of all the serious quizzes :solidarity:

Based on the "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic" series

http://www.quizazz.com/quiz.php/888694/Which-My-Little-Pony-Friendship-is-Magic-pony-are-you/

Pinkie Pie
As cute and quirky as a pony on a unicycle, with more energy and exuberance than an all-you-can-eat sugar rush, you can't help but naturally be the one that stands out from the crowd. And you don't mind! In fact you're usually have too much fun to even notice those other ponies staring at you. You love life and keep looking at it through those rose-tinted (or should I say pink-tinted) specs! And what's the point in being happy if you can't spread the cheer with others? With your gift of wonderful silliness you can bring a smile to anyone's face and help turn those frowns upside-down.

Let's spread the word and we shall all become ponies :D

Last edited:

Eckhart

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
???
I don't know those little ponies, but whatever :) :

Fluttershy
While you tend to be a bit of a "delicate flower", you have inner strength just waiting to blossom. First of all though, you need to build up your confidence- because you can be far too insecure with yourself. But there are many positive elements to your sensitive side too; for starters, you're a real sweetheart! Without fail you'll do your best to look after a friend in need and care for them with all the love you have, and with your softness, gentle nurturing and peace-making ways you can help relax anyone in a crisis. Some would say you're as sweet as honey!

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I'm Fluttershy too.

fluttershy.PNG.jpg

V

violaine

Rarity. Lol.

Prob just shorthand for "likely to get plastic surgery later in life". :)

Twilight Sparkle

twilight.PNG.jpg

An all-round goodie, you're noble at heart and strict about following morals. Your intellect surpasses the common pony; you have a great eagerness to learn more and fill your mind with knowledge. While you can sometimes be labelled as a "smarty pants", you always keep true to yourself and would much prefer to stay your brilliantly-brainy self than become someone you're not. A lot of people would consider you an excellent role model; not just because of your intelligence, but because you're also so genuine and virtuous.

lololol. She sounds awful.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Twilight Sparkle
An all-round goodie, you're noble at heart and strict about following morals. Your intellect surpasses the common pony; you have a great eagerness to learn more and fill your mind with knowledge. While you can sometimes be labelled as a "smarty pants", you always keep true to yourself and would much prefer to stay your brilliantly-brainy self than become someone you're not. A lot of people would consider you an excellent role model; not just because of your intelligence, but because you're also so genuine and virtuous.

twilight.PNG.jpg

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
rainbowdash.PNG.jpg

Rainbow Dash

Bold and brave, you take on anything life throws at you head-on! Everyone knows you're a wild mare; always on the edge and living for adventure. You're also a bit of a show-off- but there's no harm in being confident with yourself! In fact, some people admire your assertiveness: you can stand up for yourself, and if anyone dares challenge you, you'll reply with a big "bring it on!" Your friends can always count on you to swoop in and save them when someone's giving them a hard time, and that makes you one awesome bud indeed.

LOL

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
This result happened only because there was no option in the what do your friends like the most about you that said "they like to borrow your chainsaw" :D
----------
Twilight Sparkle

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Behold my lavender vampire-themed virtue!

Twilight Sparkle

twilight_PNG.jpg

I don't think I'm that much of a goodie-goodie...I remember being OBSESSED with My Little Pony in elementary school. I wanted all of the pretty ones, just like I was with Barbies at other points.

A

A window to the soul

I'm Rainbow Dash baby! Saddle Up!!!

Bold and brave, you take on anything life throws at you head-on! Everyone knows you're a wild mare; always on the edge and living for adventure. You're also a bit of a show-off- but there's no harm in being confident with yourself! In fact, some people admire your assertiveness: you can stand up for yourself, and if anyone dares challenge you, you'll reply with a big "bring it on!" Your friends can always count on you to swoop in and save them when someone's giving them a hard time, and that makes you one awesome bud indeed.

rainbowdash.PNG.jpg

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Twilight Sparkle

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Result for "Which My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Pony Are You?" Quiz:

Rarity

Beautiful, stylish and sparkling with class, you're the candy of every pony's eye and a complete charmer. But you're not just a pretty face- you're also an artist! Wether you're creative at fashion or painting or even song-writing, your imagination is the real jewel on your personal crown. And you know this, so you flaunt all your gorgeousness like there's no tomorrow; but the best thing is you use your skills to help others feel great, too! Unfortunately your confidence can often be mistaken for arrogance. Luckily your real friends know just how lovely you are!

rarity.PNG.jpg

G

Ginkgo

Twilight Sparkle

What a jackass. :biggrin:

Nijntje

Warflower
MBTI Type
CRZY
Enneagram
4w5
LOL! I got the ditzy sounding one.

Pinky Pie

As cute and quirky as a pony on a unicycle, with more energy and exuberance than an all-you-can-eat sugar rush, you can't help but naturally be the one that stands out from the crowd. And you don't mind! In fact you're usually have too much fun to even notice those other ponies staring at you. You love life and keep looking at it through those rose-tinted (or should I say pink-tinted) specs! And what's the point in being happy if you can't spread the cheer with others? With your gift of wonderful silliness you can bring a smile to anyone's face and help turn those frowns upside-down.

pinkiepie.PNG.jpg

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Applejack

You're the friend everybody can rely on- the one who'll lend a shoulder to cry on, the one who'll never let people down, the one who will drop everything to help if a friend is in need. Genuinely a very reliable and trustworthy pony, you're incapable of telling a lie. You'll always speak the truth- even if it hurts. Because you are so open with your thoughts and feelings, your brusque comments can come off as a little too harsh at times. But that's you- rough around the edges, but steadfast through-and-through

I liked it. This is very accurate.

G

Ginkgo

Applejack

You're the friend everybody can rely on- the one who'll lend a shoulder to cry on, the one who'll never let people down, the one who will drop everything to help if a friend is in need. Genuinely a very reliable and trustworthy pony, you're incapable of telling a lie. You'll always speak the truth- even if it hurts. Because you are so open with your thoughts and feelings, your brusque comments can come off as a little too harsh at times. But that's you- rough around the edges, but steadfast through-and-through

I liked it.

Kinda like this Enneagram 6 Profile.