• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which My Little Pony Are You?

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
twilight.PNG.jpg

Twilight Sparkle
An all-round goodie, you're noble at heart and strict about following morals. Your intellect surpasses the common pony; you have a great eagerness to learn more and fill your mind with knowledge. While you can sometimes be labelled as a "smarty pants", you always keep true to yourself and would much prefer to stay your brilliantly-brainy self than become someone you're not. A lot of people would consider you an excellent role model; not just because of your intelligence, but because you're also so genuine and virtuous.

Rail Tracer

Freaking Ratchet
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Fluttershy
While you tend to be a bit of a "delicate flower", you have inner strength just waiting to blossom. First of all though, you need to build up your confidence- because you can be far too insecure with yourself. But there are many positive elements to your sensitive side too; for starters, you're a real sweetheart! Without fail you'll do your best to look after a friend in need and care for them with all the love you have, and with your softness, gentle nurturing and peace-making ways you can help relax anyone in a crisis. Some would say you're as sweet as honey!

If anyone asks, I did not take a My Little Pony test.

luminous beam

♪♫♪♫♪♫
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Rainbow Dash! :D

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
fluttershy.PNG.jpg

Fluttershy
While you tend to be a bit of a "delicate flower", you have inner strength just waiting to blossom. First of all though, you need to build up your confidence- because you can be far too insecure with yourself. But there are many positive elements to your sensitive side too; for starters, you're a real sweetheart! Without fail you'll do your best to look after a friend in need and care for them with all the love you have, and with your softness, gentle nurturing and peace-making ways you can help relax anyone in a crisis. Some would say you're as sweet as honey!

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Twilight Sparkle

twilight.PNG.jpg

An all-round goodie, you're noble at heart and strict about following morals. Your intellect surpasses the common pony; you have a great eagerness to learn more and fill your mind with knowledge. While you can sometimes be labelled as a "smarty pants", you always keep true to yourself and would much prefer to stay your brilliantly-brainy self than become someone you're not. A lot of people would consider you an excellent role model; not just because of your intelligence, but because you're also so genuine and virtuous.

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
I seem to be Fluttershy, but I did get Twilight Sparkle once. That is to say, I would, if I had taken a MLP test. Which I totally, absolutely didn't. :unsure:

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I gots Applejack >:3

Applejack
You're the friend everybody can rely on- the one who'll lend a shoulder to cry on, the one who'll never let people down, the one who will drop everything to help if a friend is in need. Genuinely a very reliable and trustworthy pony, you're incapable of telling a lie. You'll always speak the truth- even if it hurts. Because you are so open with your thoughts and feelings, your brusque comments can come off as a little too harsh at times. But that's you- rough around the edges, but steadfast through-and-through!

Chiharu

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Rainbow Dash

Bold and brave, you take on anything life throws at you head-on! Everyone knows you're a wild mare; always on the edge and living for adventure. You're also a bit of a show-off- but there's no harm in being confident with yourself! In fact, some people admire your assertiveness: you can stand up for yourself, and if anyone dares challenge you, you'll reply with a big "bring it on!" Your friends can always count on you to swoop in and save them when someone's giving them a hard time, and that makes you one awesome bud indeed.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Was there any doubt?

Fluttershy

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Let's see some more ponies :smile:

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Twilight Sparkle

Hmmm interesting lol

My second closest pony scores were Fluttershy and Rarity.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Twilight Sparkle
An all-round goodie, you're noble at heart and strict about following morals. Your intellect surpasses the common pony; you have a great eagerness to learn more and fill your mind with knowledge. While you can sometimes be labelled as a "smarty pants", you always keep true to yourself and would much prefer to stay your brilliantly-brainy self than become someone you're not. A lot of people would consider you an excellent role model; not just because of your intelligence, but because you're also so genuine and virtuous

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
STORMTROOPER PONY...

001ddky3

:solidarity:

-Alex

S

SingSmileShine

Pinkie Pie
As cute and quirky as a pony on a unicycle, with more energy and exuberance than an all-you-can-eat sugar rush, you can't help but naturally be the one that stands out from the crowd. And you don't mind! In fact you're usually have too much fun to even notice those other ponies staring at you. You love life and keep looking at it through those rose-tinted (or should I say pink-tinted) specs! And what's the point in being happy if you can't spread the cheer with others? With your gift of wonderful silliness you can bring a smile to anyone's face and help turn those frowns upside-down.

Mia.

Dude, I couldn't resist.

Twilight Sparkle

Tyrinth

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Funny test. :D I don't know about the accuracy of it though. :unsure:
Fluttershy

Ingrid in grids

Fluttershy ... d'aw!

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7PGKcikaGY"]Fluttershy sings[/YOUTUBE]