User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Fluttershy
    While you tend to be a bit of a "delicate flower", you have inner strength just waiting to blossom. First of all though, you need to build up your confidence- because you can be far too insecure with yourself. But there are many positive elements to your sensitive side too; for starters, you're a real sweetheart! Without fail you'll do your best to look after a friend in need and care for them with all the love you have, and with your softness, gentle nurturing and peace-making ways you can help relax anyone in a crisis. Some would say you're as sweet as honey!

That (or some older version of it) was my favorite show when I was 3!
    4w5 sp/sx EII

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

As cute and quirky as a pony on a unicycle, with more energy and exuberance than an all-you-can-eat sugar rush, you can't help but naturally be the one that stands out from the crowd. And you don't mind! In fact you're usually have too much fun to even notice those other ponies staring at you. You love life and keep looking at it through those rose-tinted (or should I say pink-tinted) specs! And what's the point in being happy if you can't spread the cheer with others? With your gift of wonderful silliness you can bring a smile to anyone's face and help turn those frowns upside-down.
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

MBTI
    NeFi
    Enneagram
    4w3

lol Apparently I'm rarity. I sound like a high school cheerleading whore.

I guess that's OK, I thought I would get something Pinkie-pie-ish.
    Chimera of Filth

A gruesome beast with dripping flesh
    Clings to me as a sick fixture
    My throbbing heart it gnawed apart
    It stalks and hunts me through mirrors

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Twilight Sparkle
    An all-round goodie, you're noble at heart and strict about following morals. Your intellect surpasses the common pony; you have a great eagerness to learn more and fill your mind with knowledge. While you can sometimes be labelled as a "smarty pants", you always keep true to yourself and would much prefer to stay your brilliantly-brainy self than become someone you're not. A lot of people would consider you an excellent role model; not just because of your intelligence, but because you're also so genuine and virtuous.

Your Answers
    Twilight Sparkle 3
    Fluttershy 2
    Applejack 1
    Pinkie Pie 1
    Rarity 1
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Applejack
    You're the friend everybody can rely on- the one who'll lend a shoulder to cry on, the one who'll never let people down, the one who will drop everything to help if a friend is in need. Genuinely a very reliable and trustworthy pony, you're incapable of telling a lie. You'll always speak the truth- even if it hurts. Because you are so open with your thoughts and feelings, your brusque comments can come off as a little too harsh at times. But that's you- rough around the edges, but steadfast through-and-through!

LOL. Fluttershy was tied! I love me some Fluttershy.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp
    Socionics
    ?

Fluttershy
    While you tend to be a bit of a "delicate flower", you have inner strength just waiting to blossom. First of all though, you need to build up your confidence- because you can be far too insecure with yourself. But there are many positive elements to your sensitive side too; for starters, you're a real sweetheart! Without fail you'll do your best to look after a friend in need and care for them with all the love you have, and with your softness, gentle nurturing and peace-making ways you can help relax anyone in a crisis. Some would say you're as sweet as honey!

Applejack
    You're the friend everybody can rely on- the one who'll lend a shoulder to cry on, the one who'll never let people down, the one who will drop everything to help if a friend is in need. Genuinely a very reliable and trustworthy pony, you're incapable of telling a lie. You'll always speak the truth- even if it hurts. Because you are so open with your thoughts and feelings, your brusque comments can come off as a little too harsh at times. But that's you- rough around the edges, but steadfast through-and-through!

Although as you can see by my Pony Hexatype, Applejack was the second-to-weakest I scored on another pony test (my primary type is RD).

Fluttershy

I was wanting to be Pinkie Pie...

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Interesting - I got Twilight Sparkle on this one, yet the Hexa one gave me Rarity>Fluttershy>Pinkie Pie>Twilight Sparkle>AppleJack>Rainbow dash.

I blame the very different question style

Ohh, I found a princess pony one

Celestia
    You're Princess Celestia! Celestia is responsible for raising the sun. She is wise, kind, and noble. She likes to joke around some, but gets serious when need be. She is the older sister of Luna, she's an aunt to Cadence, and was once a mentor to Twilight Sparkle.
    Celestia is very close to her sister, and loves her dearly. But she unwillingly had to banish her for the sake of her kingdom. But before that, the two worked together to defeat Discord.

★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

LadyLazarus

Rarity
    Beautiful, stylish and sparkling with class, you're the candy of every pony's eye and a complete charmer. But you're not just a pretty face- you're also an artist! Wether you're creative at fashion or painting or even song-writing, your imagination is the real jewel on your personal crown. And you know this, so you flaunt all your gorgeousness like there's no tomorrow; but the best thing is you use your skills to help others feel great, too! Unfortunately your confidence can often be mistaken for arrogance. Luckily your real friends know just how lovely you are!