• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How Accurate is This Enneagram Test?

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The problem with tri-type theory is that you're nearly every enneagram type, so it doesn't make sense as a personality measurement tool.
Makes perfect sense if we view it as providing a weighting function for the various types. We are mostly (50%? 65%?) our main type, with lesser contributions from our wing and the other types in our tritype; and even smaller contributions from the wings of our tritype, if you take it that far. Then there are the directions of integration and stress. This is analogous to saying, in MBTI, that everyone uses every function, we just tend to prefer certain ones to others.

G

Ginkgo

You are a Type 4 with a 5 wing: "The Bohemian"

Your trifix is 4w5, 5w4, 1w9.

In enneagram theory, you have one type for how you relate to the world (either 8, 9, or 1), one type for how you think (5, 6, 7) and one type for how you see yourself (2, 3, 4.) Your tri-fix contains one number from each of these triads. They are listed in the order of how strongly they present in your personality.

Your core type (your strongest type) is Type 4 with a 5 wing: Type Four individuals are intensely emotionally aware, and often retreat to their rich inner world of concepts and ideas. They are the most artistic type in the Enneagram and driven to create their own, unique identity. Type Fours value authenticity highly and express themselves whenever they can. They are one of the most individualistic types in the Enneagram. Type Fours, when in a state of growth, become principled like Type Ones. When stressed, Type Fours can become clingy like an unhealthy Type Two. You are a Type Four with a Five wing, which means that the individualist nature of a Four combines with the cerebral nature of a Five to make you one of the most creative types in the Enneagram.

Your second type (your next strongest type) is Type 5 with a 4 wing: Type Five individuals are cerebral, intelligent, and complex. Type Five is often called the Investigator type, because they are constantly trying to learn more about the world. To a Five, knowledge is power, and knowing more about the world around them makes the world a safer place. It’s common for a Five to withdraw into their own thoughts and ruminate on intricate ideas and concepts. Type Fives, when they are in a growth state, become self-confident and authoritative like a Type Eight. When they are stressed, Type Fives become scattered like an unhealthy Type Seven. You are a Type Five with a Four wing, which means that the cerebral nature of Type Five combines with the creative nature of a Type Four. For this reason, you are likely to challenge established ideas with new and fresh concepts.

Your third type (the least-used of the three) is Type 1 with a 9 wing: Type One individuals have a very finely tuned sense of right and wrong, and they chart the course of their lives by following a righteous path. This doesn’t have to be religious… it can be any set of principles that the Type One finds ethical. Ones are perfectionists, often setting high standards for themselves and others. Type One may very well be the most noble type in the Enneagram. When a Type One is in a state of growth, they become excited and joyous like a Seven. When a Type One is stressed, they become emotional and overwhelmed like an unhealthy Type 4. You are a Type One with a Nine wing, which means that the righteous traits of a Type One combine with the peaceful nature of the Type Nine to create a very idealistic personality.

Some words that describe you: principled, moralistic, perfectionist, self-critical, creative, unique, authentic, emotional, intelligent, cerebral, questioning.

Want to learn more about your type? An online test can't do it all, so check out the PersonalityCafe.com Enneagram Forums for more information.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You are a Type 2 with a 1 wing: "The Helper Idealist"

Your trifix is 2w1, 9w1, 7w6.

In enneagram theory, you have one type for how you relate to the world (either 8, 9, or 1), one type for how you think (5, 6, 7) and one type for how you see yourself (2, 3, 4.) Your tri-fix contains one number from each of these triads. They are listed in the order of how strongly they present in your personality.

Your core type (your strongest type) is Type 2 with a 1 wing: Type Two individuals are generous and kind. Twos love others and want to be loved, and becoming close to others is a theme in the life of the Two. This is why Two is often referred to as the Helper type – because they keep coming, time and time again, to the aid of others. Out of all the types in the Enneagram, Twos are the most likely to help someone when they’re feeling down or when they’re being attacked. When a Type Two is stressed, they can become aggressive like an unhealthy Type Eight. When they’re healthy, a Type Two becomes emotionally aware like a healthy Type Four. You are a Type Two with a One wing, which means that the helpful nature of the Two combines with the idealistic nature of the One to make a very humanitarian personality.

Your second type (your next strongest type) is Type 9 with a 1 wing: Nines are receptive, easygoing, and loveable. Out of all the types in the Enneagram, they have a special ability to get along with others. For this reason, they’re often skilled mediators, resolving conflicts both within themselves and among others. Nines value peace, especially inner peace, very highly. When in a state of growth, Nines become energetic and driven like Type Threes. When stressed, Nines become anxious like an unhealthy Type Six. You are a Type Nine with a One wing, which means that the harmonious traits of the Type Nine merge with the idealistic nature of the Type One. You have an idealized view of the world, and your drive toward harmony is one way to fulfill that dream.

Your third type (the least-used of the three) is Type 7 with a 6 wing: Type Seven individuals are energetic, engaging, and playful. They have a love for life and can easily jump from one exciting topic to the next. The Type Seven thought process is a bit scattered, but that’s because they are easily interested in many different things. This is why Type Seven is often called The Enthusiast. When in a growth state, Type Sevens become focused like Type Fives. When they’re stressed, they become a perfectionist like a Type One. The enthusiastic nature of the Type Seven combines with the cooperative nature of the Type Six, making the 7w6 a very outgoing type.

Some words that describe you: relaxed, peaceful, harmonious, generous, helpful, selfless, loving, enthusiastic, energetic, spontaneous, fun.

:thinking:

welp, it did confirm my suspicions about my non-core types in tritype.

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You are a Type 5 with a 4 wing: "The Iconoclast"

Your trifix is 5w4, 9w1, 4w5.​

Your core type (your strongest type) is Type 5 with a 4 wing: Type Five individuals are cerebral, intelligent, and complex. Type Five is often called the Investigator type, because they are constantly trying to learn more about the world. To a Five, knowledge is power, and knowing more about the world around them makes the world a safer place. It’s common for a Five to withdraw into their own thoughts and ruminate on intricate ideas and concepts. Type Fives, when they are in a growth state, become self-confident and authoritative like a Type Eight. When they are stressed, Type Fives become scattered like an unhealthy Type Seven. You are a Type Five with a Four wing, which means that the cerebral nature of Type Five combines with the creative nature of a Type Four. For this reason, you are likely to challenge established ideas with new and fresh concepts.

Your second type (your next strongest type) is Type 9 with a 1 wing: Nines are receptive, easygoing, and loveable. Out of all the types in the Enneagram, they have a special ability to get along with others. For this reason, they’re often skilled mediators, resolving conflicts both within themselves and among others. Nines value peace, especially inner peace, very highly. When in a state of growth, Nines become energetic and driven like Type Threes. When stressed, Nines become anxious like an unhealthy Type Six. You are a Type Nine with a One wing, which means that the harmonious traits of the Type Nine merge with the idealistic nature of the Type One. You have an idealized view of the world, and your drive toward harmony is one way to fulfill that dream.

Your third type (the least-used of the three) is Type 4 with a 5 wing: Type Four individuals are intensely emotionally aware, and often retreat to their rich inner world of concepts and ideas. They are the most artistic type in the Enneagram and driven to create their own, unique identity. Type Fours value authenticity highly and express themselves whenever they can. They are one of the most individualistic types in the Enneagram. Type Fours, when in a state of growth, become principled like Type Ones. When stressed, Type Fours can become clingy like an unhealthy Type Two. You are a Type Four with a Five wing, which means that the individualist nature of a Four combines with the cerebral nature of a Five to make you one of the most creative types in the Enneagram.

Some words that describe you: relaxed, peaceful, harmonious, creative, unique, authentic, emotional, intelligent, cerebral, questioning.

Previously:
You are a Type 5 with a 6 wing: "The Scientist"
Your tritype is 5w6, 1w2, 3w2.

Your tritype is 5w4, 2w1, 9w1.

Your trifix is 5w4, 4w5, 9w1.

I still believe my core type is a social type 4 with a 5 wing, still unsure of trifix.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Second try

You are a Type 4 with a 5 wing: "The Bohemian"

Your trifix is 4w5, 5w4, 9w1.

Your core type (your strongest type) is Type 4 with a 5 wing: Type Four individuals are intensely emotionally aware, and often retreat to their rich inner world of concepts and ideas. They are the most artistic type in the Enneagram and driven to create their own, unique identity. Type Fours value authenticity highly and express themselves whenever they can. They are one of the most individualistic types in the Enneagram. Type Fours, when in a state of growth, become principled like Type Ones. When stressed, Type Fours can become clingy like an unhealthy Type Two. You are a Type Four with a Five wing, which means that the individualist nature of a Four combines with the cerebral nature of a Five to make you one of the most creative types in the Enneagram.

Your second type (your next strongest type) is Type 5 with a 4 wing: Type Five individuals are cerebral, intelligent, and complex. Type Five is often called the Investigator type, because they are constantly trying to learn more about the world. To a Five, knowledge is power, and knowing more about the world around them makes the world a safer place. It’s common for a Five to withdraw into their own thoughts and ruminate on intricate ideas and concepts. Type Fives, when they are in a growth state, become self-confident and authoritative like a Type Eight. When they are stressed, Type Fives become scattered like an unhealthy Type Seven. You are a Type Five with a Four wing, which means that the cerebral nature of Type Five combines with the creative nature of a Type Four. For this reason, you are likely to challenge established ideas with new and fresh concepts.

Your third type (the least-used of the three) is Type 9 with a 1 wing: Nines are receptive, easygoing, and loveable. Out of all the types in the Enneagram, they have a special ability to get along with others. For this reason, they’re often skilled mediators, resolving conflicts both within themselves and among others. Nines value peace, especially inner peace, very highly. When in a state of growth, Nines become energetic and driven like Type Threes. When stressed, Nines become anxious like an unhealthy Type Six. You are a Type Nine with a One wing, which means that the harmonious traits of the Type Nine merge with the idealistic nature of the Type One. You have an idealized view of the world, and your drive toward harmony is one way to fulfill that dream.

Some words that describe you: relaxed, peaceful, harmonious, creative, unique, authentic, emotional, intelligent, cerebral, questioning.

Want to learn more about your type? An online test can't do it all, so check out the PersonalityCafe.com Enneagram Forums for more information.

Click here to go to the PersonalityCafe Enneagram forum for your type!

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
i didn't like answering it, i didn't really identify with most of the questions (in fact my test was full of 3s) and it seemed shallow and not representative at all of my personality.
i got: 7w6 4w5 9w1. it's more or less there, but not really (should be 7w8 4w5 8wi forgot)

W

WALMART

Your trifix is 5w6, 9w8, 3w2

I've thought that five probably makes more sense than nine. But ugh, fives are everywhere here :sadbanana:

/fourwing

lunareclipze

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm a 6w7 dominant and I tend to type as 4w5 dominant :/ I dont really think this test is overly accurate, really.
I got 4w5, 5w4, 9w1.. I don't think I've typed 6w7 once on a test but everytime I take the enneagram questionnaire and ask for opinions they think I'm 6w7..

I think my tritype is 6w7, 9w1, 4w5

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

So, to answer the question in the thread title:

Not very accurate.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I may have posted in this thread before but I felt like taking this test...again? I can't remember.

Your core type (your strongest type) is Type 7 with a 6 wing: Type Seven individuals are energetic, engaging, and playful. They have a love for life and can easily jump from one exciting topic to the next. The Type Seven thought process is a bit scattered, but that’s because they are easily interested in many different things. This is why Type Seven is often called The Enthusiast. When in a growth state, Type Sevens become focused like Type Fives. When they’re stressed, they become a perfectionist like a Type One. The enthusiastic nature of the Type Seven combines with the cooperative nature of the Type Six, making the 7w6 a very outgoing type.

Your second type (your next strongest type) is Type 4 with a 5 wing: Type Four individuals are intensely emotionally aware, and often retreat to their rich inner world of concepts and ideas. They are the most artistic type in the Enneagram and driven to create their own, unique identity. Type Fours value authenticity highly and express themselves whenever they can. They are one of the most individualistic types in the Enneagram. Type Fours, when in a state of growth, become principled like Type Ones. When stressed, Type Fours can become clingy like an unhealthy Type Two. You are a Type Four with a Five wing, which means that the individualist nature of a Four combines with the cerebral nature of a Five to make you one of the most creative types in the Enneagram.

Your third type (the least-used of the three) is Type 9 with a 1 wing: Nines are receptive, easygoing, and loveable. Out of all the types in the Enneagram, they have a special ability to get along with others. For this reason, they’re often skilled mediators, resolving conflicts both within themselves and among others. Nines value peace, especially inner peace, very highly. When in a state of growth, Nines become energetic and driven like Type Threes. When stressed, Nines become anxious like an unhealthy Type Six. You are a Type Nine with a One wing, which means that the harmonious traits of the Type Nine merge with the idealistic nature of the Type One. You have an idealized view of the world, and your drive toward harmony is one way to fulfill that dream.

SO CLOSE. My answers were too Fi to get it completely right. :boohoo:

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It's not accurate for me, says I am 5w6 1w2 3w2, but that's just the INTPness seaping through to the enneagram.

I dont know about my tritype but I am absolutely certain I am enneagram 9 first. I have thought about being 9w1 but I think 9w8 fits me better. But that may be a result of my job/lifestyle, the environment I find myself in. In that I could probably be persuaded in being a 9w1. :p

Anyway, 9 first is hardly discussable, I thought I was 5 for a long time, but then I came to some realizations about my subconscious self and it's so obvious. :D

Unlike MBTI I think that enneagram is much much harder to self type (without professional help and lots and lots of time.), due to the reasons for being are rooted almost entirely in the sub conscious and not someones beliefs or opinions.

Not that someones beliefs and opinions couldnt be a direct result of the sub conscious, but I know for a fact, when looking at myself, that this is not at all a requirement. The two don't neccesarily overlap.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ill take it one more time and really give the questions some deep thought and this is what I answered the second time around: (Some answers I changed slightly because of perspective.)

Code:
[SIZE=1]1) I'm driven and ambitious.
 2, I'm not really driven and ambitious in the general sense of the word, but can be very obsessive and and ambitious when it comes to my own mind.

2) One of my main goals in life is to attain a high degree of success.
 1, I don't really have any main goals in life. I'm more of a journey kind of person.

3) I'm very versatile; I can jump from one exciting thing to the next.
 5, Very much so, I've been juggling situations in the work environment like mad sometimes and if anything it only serves to boost my energy.

4) I'm very perceptive of the world around me.
 3, Although it is very true in a sense that I can see a situation for what it really is, at the same time I can drive through the same street hundreds of times and not see a particular sign. I'm not sure how I should answer this one.

5) I'm naturally generous.
 3, Although I can be generous and definately patient and forgiving. I don't think it is natural for me. I'd always relativate it first.

6) I'm very decisive; I like to call the shots and stick to it.
 1, I don't relate to this at all. I sometimes act like this as a result of my responsibilities, but I don't neccesarily enjoy it.

7) I'm highly aware of my emotions.
 5, I believe I am, even though I'd never act on any emotion without my written and signed consent. :D

8) I'm adaptable.
 5, I have no issues getting into new situations and adapt to it professionally.

9) I'm spontaneous.
 1, definately not.

10) I'm receptive to others.
 2, I can be very receptive to others, but only a very select few.

11) I often express my emotions.
 1, I hardly ever do. I have great self control on negative emotions and even positive emotions I prefer to keep to myself most of the time. (for example, if I watch a comedy movie by myself, I am more likely to laugh out loud then I would be if I watch it with others.)

12) I'm a perfectionist.
 3, again a crossroads. When it comes to me and my mind, I definately am. But there are plenty of aspects I am not perfectionist about. It all depends on how important something is to me.

13) I value my sense of inner peace very highly.
 3, Not really, in the sense that I wouldn't shy away from a mental challenge, but at the same time I also think I have quite a lot of inner peace. There is a certain system to my thoughts that I find myself to be very comfortable with. So when I am not at 'inner peace', in a sense of the world, that can be my inner peace.

14) I think like a trouble-shooter; I identify a problem and deal with it.
 3, I'm fine at identifying problems, but I don't always deal with it. Well, not until I feel like I've thought it through properly.

15) I tend to be agreeable.
 4, most people agree with me, I don't neccesarily agree with most people. But in a general sense, I am pretty good at least at leaving people with their values and respect them. So 4 for this one.

16) I naturally like to be the leader in a situation.
 1, No, even though I have to be for work. I would prefer it if people would think for themselves and do their jobs correctly without my interference. When my interference is required, I can't say I enjoy it. I'll do it, but I won't enjoy it and it's not natural to me.

17) I make it my purpose in life to help people.
 1, Don't get me wrong, I enjoy helping people. But making it my purpose in life? No way. :P

18) I like to withdraw from the world to dwell on my thoughts.
 5, Very much so. But not for too long. Like I hate it if I have more then 2 days in a row all to myself. Sometimes I need some stuff for my extraverted intuition to keep things fresh I guess.

19) I like to please people.
 4, Well, wouldn't anyone. Again though, I wouldn't go out of my way to please people for the sake of pleasing them. But if my actions as a result please others. I do very much enjoy it so.

20) I have a strong sense of responsibility.
 5, Yes, but that's probably mostly due to my environment. As in, I'm not sure how this would relate to my enneagram. In a way, my sense of responsibility is the product of neccesity. If I did not find myself in this position, I am unsure how I would've answered this, but it may have been quite different.

21) I have a high degree of self-confidence.
 5, Yes, this has not always been so, but over the past 10 years I feel like I am only growing more and more confident and I find it sometimes very hard to relativate or justify.

22) I have a great deal of self-control.
 5, If anything, this is my strongest suit.

23) I spend a lot of time thinking about what actions are right and wrong.
 3, I usually don't have to think for very long on what is right and what is wrong. I think I prefer to think about the meaning of something, rather than wether or not it is right or wrong, if that makes sense.

24) I often find myself researching a topic for my own satisfaction, without it being a requirement for school or a job.
 5, All the time, I prefer to do things my own way without being told to do it by others.

25) I can be very suspicious of people and their motives.
 2, I can be... Seriously, who couldn't be? But I am generally not. But if someone gives me reason to be suspicious, of course I would be. Still, when I am, there's usually very good reason for it, so for the sake of this question, assuming it is meant to gauge unfounded/irrational suspicion I say 2. 

26) I can be a dramatic person.
 1, Definately not.

27) My thoughts can jump from one exciting topic to another very easily.
 5, Yes, if the other topic interests me that is, but that is assumed when the question says they are exciting topics, so very much so. 

Part Two: Word Sets

Set 1:
 [B]Principled[/B]

Set 2:
 [B]Helpful[/B]

Set 3:
[B] Reliable[/B]

Part Three: Hypothetical Scenarios

Both of these would be nice but I think ultimately I'd rather be authentic than being helpful. And I definately wouldn't want to be helpful at the cost of being authentic.
 "You're the most helpful person I've ever met."
[I] "I don't think I've ever met anyone as authentic as you."[/I]

This next one, none of the three particularly vibe with me, in some ways once in a stressful situation, I can find it challenging to remain calm, stable and in control. So ultimately I think I'd go for keeping to our principles. But at the same time I'd also probably want to avoid it alltogether.
[I]I want to make sure that nobody does anything dishonest, and even though the situation is stressful, we keep to our principles.[/I]

I don't believe there is such a thing as over analyzing. This statement would be most like me.
I collect as much information as I can about it; after all, knowledge is power.[/SIZE]

Your trifix is 5w6, 1w2, 2w1.

Any ennneagram specialist can look this over? I mean, I have to be a nine right. This is weirding me out. :D

L

LadyLazarus

"LadyLazarus raising threads from the dead, with her cool shaped head"

You are a Type 4 with a 3 wing: "The Aristocrat"

Your trifix is 4w3, 7w8, 8w7.

Your core type (your strongest type) is Type 4 with a 3 wing: Type Four individuals are intensely emotionally aware, and often retreat to their rich inner world of concepts and ideas. They are the most artistic type in the Enneagram and driven to create their own, unique identity. Type Fours value authenticity highly and express themselves whenever they can. They are one of the most individualistic types in the Enneagram. Type Fours, when in a state of growth, become principled like Type Ones. When stressed, Type Fours can become clingy like an unhealthy Type Two. You are a Type Four with a Three wing, which means that the individualistic desire of Type Four combines with the ambitious nature of the Type Three. This means that you’re more likely to show off your unique self to others.

Your second type (your next strongest type) is Type 7 with a 8 wing: Type Seven individuals are energetic, engaging, and playful. They have a love for life and can easily jump from one exciting topic to the next. The Type Seven thought process is a bit scattered, but that’s because they are easily interested in many different things. This is why Type Seven is often called The Enthusiast. When in a growth state, Type Sevens become focused like Type Fives. When they’re stressed, they become a perfectionist like a Type One. The enthusiastic nature of the Type Seven combines with the aggressive nature of the Type Eight, making 7w8 one of the most assertive types in the Enneagram.

Your third type (the least-used of the three) is Type 8 with a 7 wing: Eights are assertive, dominant individuals who naturally take control of situations. Eights are aggressive in satisfying their needs, and indeed, Type Eight is the most aggressive personality type in the Enneagram. When in a state of growth, Eights become like Type Twos - caring and protective of other people. When Eights are stressed, they become withdrawn and secretive like Type Fives. You're an Eight with a Seven wing, which means that the outgoing nature of Seven combines with the assertive nature of Type Eight to create one of the most dynamic types in the Enneagram. Type 8w7s are a force to be reckoned with.

Some words that describe you: decisive, authoritative, natural leader, assertive, creative, unique, authentic, emotional, enthusiastic, energetic, spontaneous, fun.

Almost but not quite; wings are wrong.

Last edited:

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
At least I'm consistent.

You are a Type 6 with a 5 wing: "The Defender"

Your trifix is 6w5, 3w4, 1w2.

Your core type (your strongest type) is Type 6 with a 5 wing: Type Six individuals are reliable, committed, and security-oriented. They are natural troubleshooters, and are always aware of potential problems. This makes the Type Six anxious, but the anxiety fuels them to resolve their problems. They can range from loyal to rebellious, depending on where they get their security from – if the security is from within, they can be very defiant… if it comes from others, they can be very cooperative and devoted. When a Type Six is in a growth state, they become calm like a Type Nine. When they are stressed, they can become arrogant like an unhealthy Type Three. You are a Type Six with a Five wing, which means that the committed nature of the Six combines with the cerebral nature of the Type Five. As a result, you often excel at concrete thinking and troubleshooting.

Your second type (your next strongest type) is Type 3 with a 4 wing: Type Three individuals are self-assured, confident, and driven for success. Type Threes have a great deal of energy that propels them to excel at their chosen field, and this is why the type is often called The Achiever. Although Threes may not always like it, they’re often looked up to. Type Threes, more than any other type, are the most likely to be a workaholic. When in a state of growth, Threes become more cooperative and trusting of others, like a Type Six. When stressed, Threes become withdrawn like a Type Nine. You are a Type Three with a Four wing, which means that your energetic nature is tempered by a Four tendency to withdraw, which gives you a sense of calm that others often lack.

Your third type (the least-used of the three) is Type 1 with a 2 wing: Type One individuals have a very finely tuned sense of right and wrong, and they chart the course of their lives by following a righteous path. This doesn’t have to be religious… it can be any set of principles that the Type One finds ethical. Ones are perfectionists, often setting high standards for themselves and others. Type One may very well be the noblest type in the Enneagram. When a Type One is in a state of growth, they become excited and joyous like a Type Seven. When a Type One is stressed, they become emotional and overwhelmed like an unhealthy Type Four. You are a Type One with a Two wing, which means that the righteous traits of a Type One combine with the helpful nature of a Type Two. This makes you naturally inclined to advocate on behalf of other people, and the welfare of others is probably an important part of your worldview.

Some words that describe you: principled, moralistic, perfectionist, self-critical, ambitious, driven, adaptable, energetic, loyal, reliable, anxious, skeptical.

I'm also pretty damn smart, or at least I was, cuz everything I wrote back then is still accurate, imo.

Only reason why 1w2 is coming out is cuz I say I think a lot about right and wrong, which 6s definitely do.

If I take that one down a few notches, I come out with an 8w9 fix instead of 1w2.

You are a Type 6 with a 5 wing: "The Defender"

Your trifix is 6w5, 3w4, 8w9.

Your core type (your strongest type) is Type 6 with a 5 wing: Type Six individuals are reliable, committed, and security-oriented. They are natural troubleshooters, and are always aware of potential problems. This makes the Type Six anxious, but the anxiety fuels them to resolve their problems. They can range from loyal to rebellious, depending on where they get their security from – if the security is from within, they can be very defiant… if it comes from others, they can be very cooperative and devoted. When a Type Six is in a growth state, they become calm like a Type Nine. When they are stressed, they can become arrogant like an unhealthy Type Three. You are a Type Six with a Five wing, which means that the committed nature of the Six combines with the cerebral nature of the Type Five. As a result, you often excel at concrete thinking and troubleshooting.

Your second type (your next strongest type) is Type 3 with a 4 wing: Type Three individuals are self-assured, confident, and driven for success. Type Threes have a great deal of energy that propels them to excel at their chosen field, and this is why the type is often called The Achiever. Although Threes may not always like it, they’re often looked up to. Type Threes, more than any other type, are the most likely to be a workaholic. When in a state of growth, Threes become more cooperative and trusting of others, like a Type Six. When stressed, Threes become withdrawn like a Type Nine. You are a Type Three with a Four wing, which means that your energetic nature is tempered by a Four tendency to withdraw, which gives you a sense of calm that others often lack.

Your third type (the least-used of the three) is Type 8 with a 9 wing: Eights are assertive, dominant individuals who naturally take control of situations. Eights are aggressive in satisfying their needs, and indeed, Type Eight is the most aggressive personality type in the Enneagram. When in a state of growth, Eights become like Type Twos - caring and protective of other people. When Eights are stressed, they become withdrawn and secretive like Type Fives. You're an Eight with a Nine wing, which means that the calm nature of Type Nine combines with the assertive nature of Type Eight to create an individual who uses their power justly and often doesn't make the first attack... but if someone else does, they'll finish it.

Some words that describe you: decisive, authoritative, natural leader, assertive, ambitious, driven, adaptable, energetic, loyal, reliable, anxious, skeptical.

This is probably what I should be (although 8w9 might be > than 3w4).

Maybe not, though...

badger055

Permabanned
I remember taking this when I was first trying to figure out my type. Man it was way off.

"LadyLazarus raising threads from the dead, with her cool shaped head"

You are a Type 4 with a 3 wing: "The Aristocrat"

Your trifix is 4w3, 7w8, 8w7.

Your core type (your strongest type) is Type 4 with a 3 wing: Type Four individuals are intensely emotionally aware, and often retreat to their rich inner world of concepts and ideas. They are the most artistic type in the Enneagram and driven to create their own, unique identity. Type Fours value authenticity highly and express themselves whenever they can. They are one of the most individualistic types in the Enneagram. Type Fours, when in a state of growth, become principled like Type Ones. When stressed, Type Fours can become clingy like an unhealthy Type Two. You are a Type Four with a Three wing, which means that the individualistic desire of Type Four combines with the ambitious nature of the Type Three. This means that you’re more likely to show off your unique self to others.

Your second type (your next strongest type) is Type 7 with a 8 wing: Type Seven individuals are energetic, engaging, and playful. They have a love for life and can easily jump from one exciting topic to the next. The Type Seven thought process is a bit scattered, but that’s because they are easily interested in many different things. This is why Type Seven is often called The Enthusiast. When in a growth state, Type Sevens become focused like Type Fives. When they’re stressed, they become a perfectionist like a Type One. The enthusiastic nature of the Type Seven combines with the aggressive nature of the Type Eight, making 7w8 one of the most assertive types in the Enneagram.

Your third type (the least-used of the three) is Type 8 with a 7 wing: Eights are assertive, dominant individuals who naturally take control of situations. Eights are aggressive in satisfying their needs, and indeed, Type Eight is the most aggressive personality type in the Enneagram. When in a state of growth, Eights become like Type Twos - caring and protective of other people. When Eights are stressed, they become withdrawn and secretive like Type Fives. You're an Eight with a Seven wing, which means that the outgoing nature of Seven combines with the assertive nature of Type Eight to create one of the most dynamic types in the Enneagram. Type 8w7s are a force to be reckoned with.

Some words that describe you: decisive, authoritative, natural leader, assertive, creative, unique, authentic, emotional, enthusiastic, energetic, spontaneous, fun.

What the hell you have the same tritype as me now? That explains it I was wondering why you seemed so similar to me before.

OrderOfTheCaelifera

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
These test results weren't too far off if compared with other Enneagram test results (including Enneagram cards), my usual results are 1w9, 3w2, 6w5. The 1w2 rather than my typical 1w9 is probably due to my helping a friend move today & just being in an overly helpful mood lately.

You are a Type 1 with a 2 wing: "The Advocate"
Your trifix is 1w2, 6w5, 3w2.

Last edited: