• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Social class quiz

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
You Scored as Middle Class
You're content in your position and would prefer a house or a family than a seven figure pay cheque. But you have your moments of weakness when you buy a lottery ticket in the hope of knowing how the rich and famous live.

Middle Class
79%
Lower Class
58%
alternative
54%
Luxurious Upper Class
29%
Upper middle Class
29%

kelric

Feline Member
MBTI Type
INtP
You Scored as alternative
You're partially respected for being an individual in a conformist world yet others take you as a radical. You have no place in society because you choose not to belong there - you're the luckiest of them all, even if your parents are completely ashamed of you. Just don't take drugs ok?

It did take a tiebreaker question between alternative and middle class.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You Scored as Middle Class
You're content in your position and would prefer a house or a family than a seven figure pay cheque. But you have your moments of weakness when you buy a lottery ticket in the hope of knowing how the rich and famous live.

Lower Class
63%
Middle Class
63%
Upper middle Class
58%
alternative
42%
Luxurious Upper Class
17%

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
Alternative? What the hell does that mean?

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

You're partially respected for being an individual in a conformist world yet others take you as a radical. You have no place in society because you choose not to belong there - you're the luckiest of them all, even if your parents are completely ashamed of you. Just don't take drugs ok?

alternative 63%
Lower Class 50%
Middle Class 29%
Upper middle Class 17%
Luxurious Upper Class

-----

Hm, economically and socially, I'd say I am lower middle class.

KDude

You Scored as Lower Class
You're stressed over money and unfortunately you're 'maid' to work hard for little money. The only wealthy people you know are the ones who make you clean their floors. Just like the upper class, the government doesn't listen to you either.

alternative
71%
Lower Class
71%
Middle Class
38%
Upper middle Class
33%
Luxurious Upper Class
21%

T

ThatGirl

TG, you live an apartment. You are not "luxurious upper class" though you might fit the personality description.

Hey I answered honestly to the questions. Most of them were preference based with a few factual mixed in.

I am just like....Cinderella....or something. Was born to be royalty.

nolla

Senor Membrane
MBTI Type
INFP

alternative
83%
Lower Class
42%
Middle Class
38%
Upper middle Class
25%
Luxurious Upper Class
17%

That description is pretty accurate. Except that only one of my parents is ashamed of me. The other one is alternative.

:solidarity:

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You Scored as
Upper Middle Class

Your determination have soared you this high, yet not high enough to enjoy the luxuries of the upper class. Your most valued posession is your country club membership which is kept framed in the office.

Upper Middle Class 71%
Middle Class 67%
Luxurious Upper Class 50%
Alternative 46%
Lower Class 46%

rav3n

There's something wrong with this quiz or site. I gave up waiting for the results after 5 minutes.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hey I answered honestly to the questions. Most of them were preference based with a few factual mixed in.

I am just like....Cinderella....or something. Was born to be royalty.

Yea, the quiz seemed to be more about attitude than actual class.

F

figsfiggyfigs

I refuse to do this test until I get a proper job, and am supporting myself.

Eckhart

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
???

alternative
83%
Middle Class
71%
Upper middle Class
29%
Lower Class
29%
Luxurious Upper Class
17%

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
I refuse to do this test until I get a proper job, and am supporting myself.

Edgar would say that identifying class with your job speaks of middle class behavior already, maybe.

F

figsfiggyfigs

Edgar would say that identifying class with your job speaks of middle class behavior already, maybe.

Well, most of the questions are in regards to finances, which is not something I am in control of right now, hence my earlier post.

Your job is your source of wealth and power, the foundation that supports the type of house you buy, the area you live in, the educational level available to you and your children, the people that associate with you, the resources you can access, etc etc.

If I did the test based on my situation right now, I'd probably fall into the upper/middle class category.

S

Sniffles

alternative 71%
Lower Class 54%
Upper middle Class 46%
Middle Class 42%
Luxurious Upper Class 29%

rav3n

How long are people waiting to get their results? I've tried this test three times and killed it after waiting anywhere from 5 - 10 minutes for no results.