User Tag List

First 6789 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Anyway, anyone bragging about their ability to become *something* without study or w/e here would be considered working class, but I don't know if it can be extended to the US.
    I think that's very much the case in the US as well.
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

MBTI
    INTP

You Scored as Upper middle Class
    Your determination have soared you this high, yet not high enough to enjoy the luxuries of the upper class. Your most valued posession is your country club membership which is kept framed in the office.

Boy, this test may have yielded the least accurate answer imaginable. I bolded the inaccurate parts.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

the whole idea of this quiz strikes me as not classy?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

It just strikes me as wildly inaccurate.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

I have no class...

You Scored as alternative
    You're partially respected for being an individual in a conformist world yet others take you as a radical. You have no place in society because you choose not to belong there - you're the luckiest of them all, even if your parents are completely ashamed of you. Just don't take drugs ok?

Upper middle Class 58%
    alternative 58%
    Middle Class 50%
    Lower Class 46%
    Luxurious Upper Class 38%

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    It just strikes me as wildly inaccurate.
    that too

You Scored as alternative
    You're partially respected for being an individual in a conformist world yet others take you as a radical. You have no place in society because you choose not to belong there - you're the luckiest of them all, even if your parents are completely ashamed of you. Just don't take drugs ok?

alternative
    88%
    Middle Class
    58%
    Upper middle Class
    50%
    Lower Class
    50%
    Luxurious Upper Class
    46%

Why I am not surprised at all ?

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

You Scored as Upper middle Class

Your determination have soared you this high, yet not high enough to enjoy the luxuries of the upper class. Your most valued posession is your country club membership which is kept framed in the office.

Upper middle Class
    67%
    Middle Class
    67%
    Luxurious Upper Class
    63%
    Lower Class
    42%
    alternative
    38%

Edit: I take the country club crap with a laugh. I'd never be a member of such an establishment, it's incredibly pretentious.

I think it is fairly accurate. Intellectually and family-wise I am definitely upper middle class, but the kind who didn't get anything for free.
    My family was even poor when I was little, but we've always had a big house and *a lot* of books and deep discussions.
    For being swedes, my family is incredibly cultured, educated and a bit refined/conservative socially and taste-wise.
    To be honest, we've all held blue-collar or low paid healthcare jobs, but we're all highly educated or going there.
    There's also a strong politically active streak.
    What's also funny, in a family of six, we are predominantly NT/NF.

My dad and my brother both tests as ENFJ but they more resemble ENTPs. Me, ENFJ. If they are ENFJs too, it would explain why Christmas is so intense, at times...
    Mother INFJ, little sister INTJ, i'm unsure about my big sister. She's not the intellectual type, she's more like an ISFJ stereotype with an ENTJ stubbornness and spiked club.
    Perhaps ESTJ. But it's hard to know, sometimes she could even be an INFP, because she's really emotional in the Fi-way. She's bipolar. No idea who she got it from.

Anyway, it's an entertaining family.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by YourLocalJesus View Post
    I think it is fairly accurate. Intellectually and family-wise I am definitely upper middle class, but the kind who didn't get anything for free.
    My family was even poor when I was little, but we've always had a big house and *a lot* of books and deep discussions.
    For being swedes, my family is incredibly cultured, educated and a bit refined/conservative socially and taste-wise.
    To be honest, we've all held blue-collar or low paid healthcare jobs, but we're all highly educated or going there.
    There's also a strong politically active streak.
    What's also funny, in a family of six, we are predominantly NT/NF.

My dad and my brother both tests as ENFJ but they more resemble ENTPs. Me, ENFJ. If they are ENFJs too, it would explain why Christmas is so intense, at times...
    Mother INFJ, little sister INTJ, i'm unsure about my big sister. She's not the intellectual type, she's more like an ISFJ stereotype with an ENTJ stubbornness and spiked club.
    Perhaps ESTJ. But it's hard to know, sometimes she could even be an INFP, because she's really emotional in the Fi-way. She's bipolar. No idea who she got it from.

Anyway, it's an entertaining family.
    I didn't think it was terribly accurate. I don't think I'm upper middle class by any stretch of the imagination- (though I may end up there in the end, which is why I thought it may have been testing for mentality over actual current class.) Fun to answer the questions though, and unpredictable. I really had no idea what it was going to say.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    I didn't think it was terribly accurate. I don't think I'm upper middle class by any stretch of the imagination- (though I may end up there in the end, which is why I thought it may have been testing for mentality over actual current class.) Fun to answer the questions though, and unpredictable. I really had no idea what it was going to say.
    Probably depends on how we interpreted the button-thingy scales etc. I had a pretty good idea where i'd end up.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come