User Tag List

123 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 53

  1. #1
    FRACTALICIOUS phobik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    7,375

    Lightbulb Collaborative Disposition Test

    http://www.thinkwithportals.com/coop_survey.php

    Your Aperture Science Cooperative Testing Type is:
    Chell

    Resolute and tenacious, you won't quit until a puzzle's solved. Your inability to give up against impossible odds makes you a bad match for cooperative test partners who give up against any odds at all, racing to the internet for answers.
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

    Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

  2. #2

    Default

    Funny questions.

    Atlas

    Brave and up for anything-you like adventure and nothing scares you. You value friendship highly. Your ideal cooperative partner would be inquisitive and sensitive.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,443

    Default

    Cave Johnson

    You don't see crises, only challenges you choose to scale like mountains. You're a can-do, shoot-from-the-hip, silver-tongued self-starter.
    You're a good match for any cooperative test partner, providing they shut up and listen.

    Lol.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Cave Johnson

    You don't see crises, only challenges you choose to scale like mountains. You're a can-do, shoot-from-the-hip, silver-tongued self-starter.
    You're a good match for any cooperative test partner, providing they shut up and listen.

    Lol.
    What does scale like mountains mean? Is that some kind of modelling hobby?" Look at this Mt Fuji I just made"

  5. #5
    Senior Member Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    What does scale like mountains mean? Is that some kind of modelling hobby?" Look at this Mt Fuji I just made"
    You're a funny bastard. Lol.

  6. #6
    Phantonym
    Guest

    Default

    Gah. The constraint question. All of the options suck. I'd like to answer "none of the above", but it's not even an option. Me. Not. Like.

    Weighted Companion Cube

    Stalwart and dependable, you're always willing to give a friend the shirt off your back, a shoulder to cry on, or a step up. Compatible cooperative test partners include shirtless people who can't stop crying while they use you as stairs.

  7. #7
    FRACTALICIOUS phobik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    7,375

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phantonym View Post
    Gah. The constraint question. All of the options suck. I'd like to answer "none of the above", but it's not even an option. Me. Not. Like.

    Weighted Companion Cube

    Stalwart and dependable, you're always willing to give a friend the shirt off your back, a shoulder to cry on, or a step up. Compatible cooperative test partners include shirtless people who can't stop crying while they use you as stairs.
    I can foresee the use of stairs in my many puzzle solvings
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

    Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

  8. #8
    Symbolic Herald Vasilisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phantonym View Post
    Likewise.

    Two cubes together, and we create a stairway.

    Your Aperture Science Cooperative Testing Type is:
    Weighted Companion Cube

    Stalwart and dependable, you're always willing to give a friend the shirt off your back, a shoulder to cry on, or a step up. Compatible cooperative test partners include shirtless people who can't stop crying while they use you as stairs.
    the formless thing which gives things form!
    Found Forum Haiku Project


    Positive Spin | your feedback welcomed | Darker Criticism

  9. #9
    Senior Member Beargryllz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    2,739

    Default

    Your Aperture Science Cooperative Testing Type is:
    Turret

    No nonsense and all business, you don't have time for anything not immediately in your field of vision. Look for cooperative test partners who don't mind telling you they're still there every five seconds, and test partners willing to solve tests while always standing in front of you.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Noon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    806

    Default

    Your Aperture Science Cooperative Testing Type is:
    Atlas

    Brave and up for anything-you like adventure and nothing scares you. You value friendship highly. Your ideal cooperative partner would be inquisitive and sensitive.

Similar Threads

  1. ActualMe test
    By wyrdsister in forum Online Personality Tests
    Replies: 172
    Last Post: 08-01-2015, 12:27 PM
  2. Philosophical personality test
    By SolitaryWalker in forum Online Personality Tests
    Replies: 323
    Last Post: 09-03-2013, 10:06 PM
  3. The Your Type Of Girl Test
    By FranG in forum Online Personality Tests
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 03-22-2011, 08:35 PM
  4. The Materialist Test
    By FranG in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-03-2007, 07:46 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO