User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Society

Wheatley

Funny, high-strung, a bit of a motor-mouth-these are the words people would use to describe you when they're not telling you to shut up. Your ideal cooperative test partners include people who won't mind you bumbling around breaking things while they do all the work.

WALMART

WEIGHTED COMPANION CUBE

Stalwart and dependable, you're always willing to give a friend the shirt off your back, a shoulder to cry on, or a step up. Compatible cooperative test partners include shirtless people who can't stop crying while they use you as stairs.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

the test pissed me off with the first question, because I LOVE my eye color and have no desire to change it... after being presented a few more options that I thought were all lame I decided that the test sucks...

the fact that I'm not really a gamer probably doesn't help
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

garbage

P-Body

Inquisitive, sensitive-you analyze situations and approach problems with care. You value friendship highly. Your ideal cooperative partner would be brave and up for anything.

MBTI
    INFJ

Your Aperture Science Cooperative Testing Type is:
    Glados

Imperious, highly intelligent, impossibly cruel-you wield your intelligence and wit like a cudgel, bludgeoning those around you into passive submission. Keep an eye out for cooperative test partners with low self esteem and body image issues.

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Ratman

You're the quiet, artistic type, happy to ponder the solution to a puzzle in quiet solitude. Compatible cooperative test partners include introspective loners, deaf-mute invisible people, and mannequins.

Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    649 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI

Turret

No nonsense and all business, you don't have time for anything not immediately in your field of vision. Look for cooperative test partners who don't mind telling you they're still there every five seconds, and test partners willing to solve tests while always standing in front of you.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

P-Body

Inquisitive, sensitive-you analyze situations and approach problems with care. You value friendship highly. Your ideal cooperative partner would be brave and up for anything.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by sprinkles View Post
    Glados

Imperious, highly intelligent, impossibly cruel-you wield your intelligence and wit like a cudgel, bludgeoning those around you into passive submission. Keep an eye out for cooperative test partners with low self esteem and body image issues.
    Same for me. (Silly test.)
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Chell

Resolute and tenacious, you won't quit until a puzzle's solved. Your inability to give up against impossible odds makes you a bad match for cooperative test partners who give up against any odds at all, racing to the internet for answers.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness