User Tag List

First 3456715 Last

I tried again picking shapes I liked:
    You need to help others and to be thought of as a generous and kind individual. Often you are taken advantage of and regarded as simply part of the scenery. You work best when handling the work yourself; you do not appreciate a managerial role and tend to be uncomfortable in that position. Friendship is important to you, but it is generated on a personal basis, rarely a professional one. Consequently, family life is very important to you, and is often the most important aspect. Because of a strong sense of propriety however, you will sometimes consider the eccentric behavior of your friends and family as a personal affront. Often you find it difficult to speak up about personal anguish or pain, feeling instead that it is something an individual should bear in silence. Tradition is important to you, and you feel a sense of belonging when operating within the constraints of a predictable routine.
    I am a little like that, dedicated to family and friendship and values and stuff, but I like eccentric people a lot...
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

ThatGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Hmm that fits me pretty well.
    Maybe it isn't Forer.
    Lol, I don't remember coming across that result Jag!

Edit: Even if it is Forer I am still curious as to the reasoning for assigning certain profiles to certain people. The descriptions may not be 100% accurate but it doesn't mean it is completely absent of structure.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

i did it again based on just which shape i liked better, and i got a result that doesn't fit me at all.

interesting.

--

new idea: it says it's based on intuitive reactions. so, i'm going to go with whichever result i feel a "pulse" to go with first, regardless of how i feel about it.

new answer: nope. haha. that one's not me either.

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Aha! Looks like you got ISFP!

I think this is a good test.
    Why did I not get isfp! Doesn't matter much... I want Jags result anyway.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

Ouch, those lights gave me a headache...

"Blustering through the world with the finesse of a thunderstorm, you are a natural leader, a creator of consensus. You will often plan out the future in deliberate and at times frustrating detail. This ability to create and to plan is sometimes expressed as a facility for the telling of tall tales.Your friends often find themselves assigned tasks or roles within the group. This can be very useful when action is called for and equally annoying when the idea at hand is rest and relaxation. When challenged, however, you can become cold and argumentative. Your understanding of the world is deliberate and well thought out. Your emotion comes in two varieties, either restrained and sincere, or else melodramatic and loud and usually inauthentic. Affection for you is best expressed through action, by doing things for the people you care about. This need to always be proactive can lead you to feel that there is no end to the trouble in your life."

Quote Originally Posted by Phantonym View Post
    The instructions say: "The associated questions should be answered without tying these shapes to any narrative or storyline".

Good luck.
    I was automatically trying to do that the whole time Next thing they'll tell me is to not press the big glowy red button....

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

I tried doing what marm said and answering with the shape I liked, and I got this:

Verbally and mentally fluid, you are refreshing and illuminating to those around you. This is occasionally somewhat discounted by the obvious pleasure that you take in exercising your mental acuity. Although generally peaceful you can often take a verbally aggressive tact in relations with the world, which can often be misunderstood by those around you. Innovative in the extreme, you can often think yourself right out of the correct answer to a given problem. Many times you are referred to as your own worst enemy. You tire very quickly of routine and so make poor clerks or administrative help. You also have no respect for authority and little patience for those you regard as inferior, most especially those in charge. Experimentation is your watchword and can occasionally lead to experience for its own sake and shallow decadence. Your thought can sometimes be scattered and disconnected.
    Doesn't particularly describe me. Most people aren't exactly getting 'Wow that is so true!' results, so I doubt the results mean anything. I'm curious about how it's supposed to work in theory though...

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Wink

Hey, I got INTP!

Thoughtful to the extreme, you are often obsessed with perfection and the rules governing your own personal interests. Your world is black and white. You love to work within a logical system, such as language, computer programming, or mathematics. Manipulating a system that can be completely understood is a distinct pleasure to you, because of your confidence in the underlying veracity of your belief system. Because of your appreciation for logic and order, those who speak or think in a sloppy manner are apt to generate more than their share of wrath. Although very amiable, you are not drawn to friendships out of a sense of personal need. You are just as happy by yourself with a good book or puzzle. Because you are so involved with thought, you will on occasion have difficulty dealing with the day-to-day problems of a normal life. Taking out the trash, doing the dishes, these are often left until the last possible moment, if at all.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

garbage

Yeah, hardly any of these answers particularly scream "Forer." It's kind of neat that it has any accuracy at all, given how it makes its measurements.

ThatGirl

Id be curious if the people who tested and didn't receive an accurate description could look through the others people have posted and chose one they think describes them better with a rating as to the accuracy level of that particularly chosen profile?

MBTI
    INTP

Tried it again.

Thoughtful to the extreme, you are often obsessed with perfection and the rules governing your own personal interests. Your world is black and white. You love to work within a logical system, such as language, computer programming, or mathematics. Manipulating a system that can be completely understood is a distinct pleasure to you, because of your confidence in the underlying veracity of your belief system. Because of your appreciation for logic and order, those who speak or think in a sloppy manner are apt to generate more than their share of wrath. Although very amiable, you are not drawn to friendships out of a sense of personal need. You are just as happy by yourself with a good book or puzzle. Because you are so involved with thought, you will on occasion have difficulty dealing with the day-to-day problems of a normal life. Taking out the trash, doing the dishes, these are often left until the last possible moment, if at all.
    "It's never enough." The Cure