Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    I thought the test was interesting. I tried to research the specific theories behind it and came up empty. Would have been cool to know which reflexes come from what area and how they put together the profiles.

I tried taking the test about fifty times, and probably came up with every result they had, and working hypothesis I could, but aside from the understanding of my own subconscious and why I chose the pictures I did, I've got nothing.

What was interesting is the amount of people who are creeped out by the test. That made me lmao.
    I think it's interesting that both of my responses were somewhat correct, but even more correct when I simply chose the shape I liked best instead of trying to directly correlate to the question or statement.

This gives me pause as to whether the test is designed to see who actually pays attention to the questions and answers accordingly, and who does not, or if it simply gives a more accurate answer when you choose the shape you like best.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

i find this kind of stupid.

the result is accurate enough but it seems like it could easily be one of those blanket-statement-could-fit-anyone type deals.

Your power comes from an ability to sense how things might be and to proclaim this possibility with a great force and willingness to act. You have a tendency to be romantic, and can be an idealist. This sense of how the world can be is often expressed with self-deprecatory humor. Because of your need to address the immediacy of the moment, you may not think things through to their logical end, relying instead on a feeling for how a situation SHOULD end. You need to be liked and appreciated by others, although your attention often wanders. Sometimes you neglect old friends in favor of a new or exciting acquaintance. You have a real difficulty being alone. Often you will seem to know how to handle a situation without exactly knowing HOW you know this. Your thoughts are often shallow. While in the excitement of the moment you can obsess about a task at hand. If it should become rote and unexciting, however, it can be dropped just as quickly.
    my thoughts are shallow? ouch lol

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    Verbally and mentally fluid, you are refreshing and illuminating to those around you. This is occasionally somewhat discounted by the obvious pleasure that you take in exercising your mental acuity. Although generally peaceful you can often take a verbally aggressive tact in relations with the world, which can often be misunderstood by those around you. Innovative in the extreme, you can often think yourself right out of the correct answer to a given problem. Many times you are referred to as your own worst enemy. You tire very quickly of routine and so make poor clerks or administrative help. You also have no respect for authority and little patience for those you regard as inferior, most especially those in charge. Experimentation is your watchword and can occasionally lead to experience for its own sake and shallow decadence. Your thought can sometimes be scattered and disconnected.
    Personally, I liked the results. Thus, I like the test.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    i find this kind of stupid.

the result is accurate enough but it seems like one of those blanket-statement-could-fit-anyone type deals.
    ...but it sounds ENFP, kinda.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    Personally, I liked the results. Thus I like the test.
    Yeah I like it too.

THE REAL TRUTH IS IN YOUR REPTILE BRAIN.

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Yeah I like it too.

THE REAL TRUTH IS IN YOUR REPTILE BRAIN.
    My reptile brain sounds pretty on to it.

ThatGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    I think it's interesting that both of my responses were somewhat correct, but even more correct when I simply chose the shape I liked best instead of trying to directly correlate to the question or statement.

This gives me pause as to whether the test is designed to see who actually pays attention to the questions and answers accordingly, and who does not, or if it simply gives a more accurate answer when you choose the shape you like best.
    Idk, my profile was pretty spot on and I think anyone who knows me IRL would agree with almost every point. At least it is exactly how I see myself to be, good and bad. I cleared my mind, looked at the questions, processed a feeling then picked the shape I felt the most drawn to.

While I was researching, there were several that I was on the fence about, but even when I changed those I came up with the same result when testing from my own perspective.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    Idk, my profile was pretty spot on and I think anyone who knows me IRL would agree with almost every point. At least it is exactly how I see myself to be, good and bad. I cleared my mind, looked at the questions, processed a feeling then picked the shape I felt the most drawn to.

While I was researching, there were several that I was on the fence about, but even when I changed those I came up with the same result when testing from my own perspective.
    I thought the first paragraph you posted sounded like you, and I've only talked to you on vent.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

You are in a perpetual quest to find the new, the exciting. Emotionally volatile, you are known for sudden changes of opinion, of appreciation, and behavior. Following rules and established methods is difficult for you and the difficulties of higher education are usually quite daunting. Knowledge is best gained through an intimate association with the matter at hand. Usually driven by attitudes and desires of the group, you are talented in an established field of endeavor. Emotions come and go without a strong understanding of their causes. They are unexpected guests in an otherwise placid landscape. You live by your own codes of conduct, which can be noble or terrible depending on the individual. Authority is meaningless to you. You hate to be predictable, at all costs. Rarely verbally effusive, you can at times feel as if your feelings are too deep for words. You are very observant, but rarely express these observations to others.

Uhm...sure?

For
    Four
    For her
    Forer effect