First 31112131415 Last

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

You tend to draw and nurture others with your natural charisma. Rarely satisfied with petty details, you remain focused on the grander scheme of things. In affairs of the heart you are very practical and might be thought on occasion perfunctory or shallow. Oddly, though you have a natural tendency to lead, you have a very thin skin and can easily be hurt by a thoughtless comment or a cruel barb. There is a danger that you will take on more responsibility than you can reasonably be expected to manage. So eager are you to succeed, that on occasion you crash and burn when the reality of the situation rears its head. Often your wide circle of friends can be rather indiscriminate; care must be taken not to become entangled with those of questionable moral character. Admitting weakness isn’t easy for you. When proven not to be invulnerable it can come as a great surprise. Unresolved issues can trouble you deeply.

funny little test, wasn't it? don't particularly relate to my results i must say.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx
    Socionics
    ESE Fe

Always happy in a crowd, you love to converse, to relate, and above all to have fun. You tend to think in a more holistic manner than many others. Like a crow you are attracted to shiny objects, new ideas, playful exciting colors and the thrill of a new personal relationship. You love to talk or gossip. You are highly invested in the reality of day-to-day life. Practicality is far more important than issues of honor or allegiance. You are a creature of the here and now. You are a natural multi-tasker, often switching mid-thought from one duty to another. You have a flair for presenting your personality in your work, and are known as a great storyteller and natural actor. You are very skilled at taking in a barrage of information and distilling what is most important from it. Naturally charming, you are quick to win new friends. Over stimulation is a danger.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

haha um mine was totally off

Though quiet on the outside, you are often the hidden hero; someone who rushes in when needed and then after the emergency is over fades back into the woodwork. Because of this sense of duty and honor, you can also on occasion be rigid in your viewpoint and unyielding in the face of other ways of thinking. Usually cynical and rarely trusting of others, you maintain a small set of intimate friends. These bonds are stronger than most. You are always grounded in the present moment. Your close bonds can also lead to clique-ishness and a tendency to gossip about those who are deemed less worthy. You are an integrative thinker, collecting data from a wide range of sources and applying it to your worldview. You can become overly task-oriented. In stressful situations you often withdraw from the world to seek peace in contemplation. You often seem cold and withdrawn. Often you will withdraw rather than verbalize your discontent.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LSI

Quiet and very self-assured, you tend to keep your own council. Pragmatic and practical to a fault, you are not one to worry about the finer points of philosophical discourse. In fact, because you are very much an individualist, you often finds yourself at odds with the established truth or the wishes of the majority. You will often earn the wrath of an employer by taking upon yourself decisions which are rightly those of your manager. You are not one to take credit unless it is deserved. Similarly however, you will also not happily give credit where it is not due. In a romantic relationship you can be very frustrating. While you do care deeply and sincerely, and are willing to work at a relationship, your confidence in your own abilities can on occasion make it difficult to see the world from a partner’s point of view. Quiet and stoic at times, you can drive a more emotional individual completely up the wall. You can become overstressed and fatigued without knowing it. Taking time to rest between bouts of hard work can help to prevent a breakdown later on.

I am unnerved at the accuracy.
    Three things:

"Reason is our soul's left hand, faith her right." - John Donne

"Take honour from me and my life is done" - Shakespeare's Richard II

"Laughter and tears are both responses to frustration and exhaustion. I myself prefer to laugh, since there is less cleaning up to do afterward." - Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

Rogue heart

Default Instinctual personality type

test

Quite an unusual test but very interesting (Don't ask me why it's called instinctual )
    those questions...No shape, I don't think you're me. I'm going to look at shapes more suspiciously in the future...
    You'll understand what I'm saying when you take the test.

My result:

Crowds and gossip? How about NO. Creature of the here and now lmao

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

I have to admit, this is very accurate. I can't say anything is out of place, and more than half of it is dead on:

MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

Likes Daenera liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Bolded what fit and left what didn't. I think I might have gotten this last time too. Fairly accurate though. The questions kind of freak me out when they're combined with the eerie lighting.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Rogue heart

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post

Bolded what fit and left what didn't. I think I might have gotten this last time too. Fairly accurate though. The questions kind of freak me out when they're combined with the eerie lighting.
    I questioned reality when it asked me:
    1.which shape plans to betray you?
    2.which one knows your secret?
    Likes Chanaynay liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Daenera View Post
    I questioned reality when it asked me:
    1.which shape plans to betray you?
    2.which one knows your secret?
    The one that got to me as "Am I you?"

7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Rogue heart

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    The one that got to me as "Am I you?"

That one almost broke me. Like I didn't have enough identity issues as a 4. Thanks shape.
    Likes Chanaynay liked this post