• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Phototyping Jung Test

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
It was funny how I typed the ENFJ boy who looked like my nephew who I've suspected to be ENFJ.

But this INTJ lady had these really big feeler eyes. I totally thought INFx.

In some cases it was easy to tell within a close approximation, in others not so much.

Can you really type people by the way they look?

My score was average. I got 61% single type and 27% full type.

G

garbage

"How accurately can you make blind guesses as to which four letters this person happened to pound on their keyboard as they uploaded a photo that may or may not be representative of their overall demeanor?"

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Also what is up with the random how attractive do you think this person is questions?

I suppose the test maker is trying to see if there is a correlation between how attractive we perceive someone and what type we perceive them as.

The people I had to rate on appearance all looked unattractive to me.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
"How accurately can you make blind guesses as to which four letters this person happened to pound on their keyboard as they uploaded a photo that may or may not be representative of their overall demeanor?"

Your just jealous because your psychic keyboard mashing powers SUCK!

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
INFPs and ISFPs: I can pick you by sight!! :biggrin:

G

garbage

Assuming that the types listed for each photo were actually accurate, it'd be neat to blend the photos for each type into a composite so that maybe we can extract the visual qualities of each type.. we could have ourselves an archetypical composite image of an INFP, or a ESFP, or an ESTJ.. :shock:

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I messed up every...single...ENTP.

Samsies, I pegged all the ENTPs that came up as INTPs or xSTPs.

I found the TF & PJ parts were generally accurate for me but the EI & SN ones were often off.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
single type: 33/80 (41%)
full type: 1/20 (5%)

I have no clue how I'm supposed to type people by appearance :shrug: Weirdly I was right about that one ENTP girl.

Who are these people anyway, and how surely are they typed?

A

Anew Leaf

Tbh I felt like this test was about as accurate as looking at these people and choosing what zodiac sign they are.

Give me a video of someone, ok, we can play ball... But a picture? I swear there was an INTJ in this photo mashup that was grinning. Grinning!!

Jaguar

I think someone posted a picture of a bulldog. Lol. Smart alecs.

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
I think you need way more than 1 photo to phototype a person. People have things called 'moods'. :p

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
BTW, I actually tried it and stopped halfway because I was bombing like a mofo. After I typed an 'intj' as an ESFP and an ENFJ as an 'INTP' I threw up my hands. Bah, those pics try to trick you because some introverts are really smiling and seem engaged and some EF's look totally dead. Bah.

A

Anew Leaf

BTW, I actually tried it and stopped halfway because I was bombing like a mofo. After I typed an 'intj' as an ESFP and an ENFJ as an 'INTP' I threw up my hands. Bah, those pics try to trick you because some introverts are really smiling and seem engaged and some EF's look totally dead. Bah.

This is why I didn't post my shameful numbers.

I am going to bet a cool five dollars on the pony named I-data mined- pictures- from-google for giggles.

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
single type: 99/212 (47%)
full type: 4/53 (8%)

Jaguar

single type: 44/84 (52%)
full type: 3/21 (14%)

I ran out of patience.