• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Indirect MBTI/Big Five test

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
I don't know if you guys have seen this yet, but it's from the similarminds website. I thought I'd share because the questions were interesting.

http://similarminds.com/indirect.html

My results:

Extroversion (E/I) |||||||||| 38%
Emotional Stability |||||||||| 40%
Orderliness (J/P) |||||||||||||| 54%
Friendliness (F/T) |||||||||||| 50%
Openmindedness (N/S) |||||||||||| 42%

Extroversion results were moderately low which suggests you are quiet, unassertive, and aloof.

Emotional Stability results were moderately low which suggests you are worrying, insecure, emotional, and nervous.

Orderliness results were medium which suggests you are moderately organized, reliable, neat, and ambitious.

Friendliness results were medium which suggests you are moderately good natured, trusting, and helpful.

Openmindedness results were moderately low which suggests you tend to be uncreative and conventional.

Overall (of the Big 5 factors), you scored highest on Orderliness and lowest on Extroversion.

Your Big 5/SLOAN type is RLOAN
Your Jung type is most likely ISFJ (a[n] emotionally unstable version of the type

Actually, I scored 50-50 for T/F, so really it should say ISFJ or ISTJ and RLOAN or RLOEN.

Noon

Extroversion (E/I) |||||||||||| 42%
Emotional Stability |||||| 28%
Orderliness (J/P) |||||||||||||| 52%
Friendliness (F/T) |||||||||||| 48%
Openmindedness (N/S) |||||||||||||| 58%

Extroversion results were moderately low which suggests you are quiet, unassertive, and aloof.

Emotional Stability results were low which suggests you are very worrying, insecure, emotional, and nervous.

Orderliness results were medium which suggests you are moderately organized, reliable, neat, and ambitious.

Friendliness results were medium which suggests you are moderately good natured, trusting, and helpful.

Openmindedness results were moderately high which suggests you are creative, original, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

Overall (of the Big 5 factors), you scored highest on Openmindedness and lowest on Friendliness.

Your Big 5/SLOAN type is RLOEI
Your Jung type is most likely INTJ (a[n] emotionally unstable version of the type)

Why is open-mindedness N > S? :huh:

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Extroversion (E/I) |||||||||||||| 56%
Emotional Stability |||||||||| 32%
Orderliness (J/P) |||||||||| 36%
Friendliness (F/T) |||||||||| 38%
Openmindedness (N/S) |||||||||||| 50%

Your Big 5/SLOAN type is SLUEI
Your Jung type is most likely ENTP (a[n] emotionally unstable version of the type)

Butbutbut.... if I'm going to be an emotionally unstable ENTP, I want to be a very openminded one :puppy_dog_eyes:

raminda

MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
3w4
Extroversion (E/I) |||||||||||| 46%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||| 52%
Openmindedness (N/S) |||||||||||||| 54%

Your Big 5/SLOAN type is RCUEI
Your Jung type is most likely INTP (a[n] emotionally stable version of the type)

I've done the test before but never gotten so much in the middle. I'm actually surprised, it usually accuses me of being an epic bitch who let my imagination run away with me and don't even have the decency to worry about it. This time I was just lazy. Still got the same overall result though, which I think is pretty accurate.

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Extroversion (E/I) |||||| 22%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||| 61%
Orderliness (J/P) |||||||||||||||| 66%
Friendliness (F/T) |||||||||||||||||| 76%
Openmindedness (N/S) |||||||||||||||| 66%

Your Big 5/SLOAN type is RCOAI
Your Jung type is most likely INFJ (a[n] emotionally stable version of the type)

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
SLUEI/ENTP...and I'm actually SLUAI/ENFP...so pretty damn close!

I approve.

Sort of.

Extroversion (E/I) |||||||||||||||| 64%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||| 42%
Orderliness (J/P) |||||||||||| 48%
Openmindedness (N/S) |||||||||||||||| 70%

G

garbage

Big Five/SLOAN/Jung Test Results

Extroversion (E/I) |||||||||||||||| 64%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||| 60%
Orderliness (J/P) |||||||||| 38%
Friendliness (F/T) |||||||||||||||| 66%
Openmindedness (N/S) |||||||||||||||| 64%

The Big Five is currently the most accepted personality model in the scientific community. The Big Five emerged from the work of multiple independent scientists/researchers starting in the 1950s who using different techniques obtained similar results. Those results were that there are five distinct personality traits/dimensions. Here are your results on each dimension:

Extroversion results were moderately high which suggests you are talkative, optimistic, sociable and affectionate but possibly not very reflective.

Emotional Stability results were moderately high which suggests you are relaxed, calm, secure, unemotional but possibly too unobservant of your feelings.

Orderliness results were moderately low which suggests you tend to be unreliable, lazy, careless, and unmotivated.

Friendliness results were moderately high which suggests you are good natured, trusting, and helpful but possibly too much of a follower

Openmindedness results were moderately high which suggests you are creative, original, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

Overall (of the Big 5 factors), you scored highest on Extroversion and lowest on Emotional Stability.
(*more info on your type can be seen via the hyperlinks above and below)

Your Big 5/SLOAN type is SCUAI
Your Jung type is most likely ENFP (a[n] emotionally stable version of the type)

:popc1:

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
I like the fact that I wasn't always sure where those questions were going.

Extroversion (E/I) |||||||||||| 48%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||| 54%
Orderliness (J/P) |||||||||||||| 54%
Friendliness (F/T) |||||||||||||| 56%
Openmindedness (N/S) |||||||||||||||| 66%

Extroversion results were medium which suggests you are moderately talkative, optimistic, sociable and affectionate.

Emotional Stability results were medium which suggests you are moderately worrying, insecure, emotional, and nervous.

Friendliness results were moderately high which suggests you are good natured, trusting, and helpful but possibly too much of a follower

Overall (of the Big 5 factors), you scored highest on Openmindedness and lowest on Emotional Stability.

Your Big 5/SLOAN type is RCOAI
Your Jung type is most likely INFJ (a[n] emotionally unstable version of the type)

Seems pretty accurate.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I've noticed that I've gotten ENTP on several of these similar minds tests. I remember vividly one test telling me I was an ENTP who wanted to be an ENFP who admired INTJs.

My theory is my tendency toward Te usage, or simply that some of these tests are skewed toward T.

Santosha

MBTI Type
HUMR
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Extroversion (E/I) |||||||||||||||| 70%
Emotional Stability |||||||||| 40%
Orderliness (J/P) |||||| 30%
Friendliness (F/T) |||||||||||| 44%
Openmindedness (N/S) |||||||||||||| 54

Your Big 5/SLOAN type is SLUEI
Your Jung type is most likely ENTP (a[n] emotionally unstable version of the type

First time I've been called an unhealthy ENTP, lol. I question this test as well....

Santosha

MBTI Type
HUMR
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
I've noticed that I've gotten ENTP on several of these similar minds tests. I remember vividly one test telling me I was an ENTP who wanted to be an ENFP who admired INTJs.

My theory is my tendency toward Te usage, or simply that some of these tests are skewed toward T.

I bet I took the same test.. it told me I was an ENTP that wanted to be an ENFP who admired INFJ's. =)

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Interesting...

ENFP/SLUAI
Extroversion (E/I) |||||||||||||||| 70%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||| 48%
Orderliness (J/P) |||||| 24%
Friendliness (F/T) |||||||||||||| 60%
Openmindedness (N/S) |||||||||||||||||| 78%

I read through it a little and would disagree on a couple of things,
Orderliness results were low which suggests you tend to be very unreliable, lazy, careless, and unmotivated.
firstly i'm very comitted to things that i have chosen i do and things i believe in, in those things i am very reliable. I can also concentrate for long periods on projects/tasks except paperwork, paperwork can reduce me to tears of frustration.... big box little box. ugh.
I can also be highly motivated. I also don't think you'd find a single person who thinks me lazy, if i am brutally honest with myself i can be but not in general.
But anyway, it was pretty accurate overall.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Extroversion (E/I) |||||||||||| 42%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||| 52%
Orderliness (J/P) |||||||||||||| 60%
Openmindedness (N/S) |||||||||||||||| 62%

The Big Five is currently the most accepted personality model in the scientific community. The Big Five emerged from the work of multiple independent scientists/researchers starting in the 1950s who using different techniques obtained similar results. Those results were that there are five distinct personality traits/dimensions. Here are your results on each dimension:

Emotional Stability results were medium which suggests you are moderately worrying, insecure, emotional, and nervous.

Orderliness results were moderately high which suggests you are organized, reliable, neat, and ambitious but possibly not very spontaneous and fun.

Overall (of the Big 5 factors), you scored highest on Openmindedness and lowest on Extroversion.
(*more info on your type can be seen via the hyperlinks above and below)

Your Big 5/SLOAN type is RCOEI
Your Jung type is most likely INTJ (a[n] emotionally stable version of the type)
(*The Jung system [similar to Myers Briggs] is basically an early intuitive version of the Big 5 minus the Emotional Stability dimension. Click here for more info on the differences/similarities.)

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

Overall (of the Big 5 factors), you scored highest on Openmindedness and lowest on Extroversion.

Openmindedness (N/S) |||||||||||||||||| 72%
Orderliness (J/P) |||||||||||||| 60%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||| 54%
Friendliness (F/T) |||||||||||||| 52%
Extroversion (E/I) |||||||||| 40%

Openmindedness results were high which suggests you are very creative, original, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

Orderliness results were moderately high which suggests you are organized, reliable, neat, and ambitious but possibly not very spontaneous and fun.

Extroversion results were moderately low which suggests you are quiet, unassertive, and aloof.​

Your Big 5/SLOAN type is RCOAI (Reserved, Calm, Organized, Accommodating, Inquisitive)
Your Jung type is most likely INFJ (a[n] emotionally stable version of the type)
(*The Jung system [similar to Myers Briggs] is basically an early intuitive version of the Big 5 minus the Emotional Stability dimension. Click here for more info on the differences/similarities.)

I seem to incorporate parts of both RCOAI and RLOAI. Sometimes more calm, sometimes more limbic.

wolfy

awsm
Your Big 5/SLOAN type is SLUAN
Your Jung type is most likely ESFP (a[n] emotionally unstable version of the type)

I looked it up...

SLUAN
(4.9% of women; 1.4% of men)
often late, influenced more by others than self, easily frustrated, frequently driven to impress others, easily moved to tears, does not believe everything can be explained scientifically, fires back when someone hurts them, not analytical, easily distracted, does not always know what they are doing, easy to get to know, easily impressed, easily influenced, rarely prepared, not controlling, prone to jealousy, not bothered by disorder, low self confidence, acts without hesitation, not self reflective, thinks fun is the most important thing in life, worrying, easily hurt, spontaneous, tense, high maintenance, not detail oriented, unpredictable, prone to attachment, not interested in science, not afraid to draw attention to self, anxious, does not know why they do some things, not strict with self, inexplicably happy some of the time, attentive to appearances, underachiever, bases goals on inspiration rather than logic, will do a lot to avoid rejection, swayed by emotions, uses acts of kindness to get closer to people.

I suppose I have a lot of those weaknesses. Overall they paint a better picture of my weak points than the other combinations I looked at.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Extroversion (E/I) |||||||||||||| 52%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||| 70%
Friendliness (F/T) |||||||||| 36%
Openmindedness (N/S) |||||||||||||| 52%

hmm, I would rate myself higher on open mindedness, friendliness and emotional stability and lower on orderliness. as a whole though, most of the scores were within about 10 points of where I would rate myself. I didn't like the choice between being emotionally stable and being aware of emotions and being at ease expressing them. if anything, being aware of one's emotions and knowing how to express them makes one more emotionally stable, not less.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Did this test just call you an ENTJ? Well did it?