User Tag List

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Indirect MBTI/Big Five test

Default Indirect MBTI/Big Five test

I don't know if you guys have seen this yet, but it's from the similarminds website. I thought I'd share because the questions were interesting.

http://similarminds.com/indirect.html

My results:

Extroversion (E/I) |||||||||| 38%
    Emotional Stability |||||||||| 40%
    Orderliness (J/P) |||||||||||||| 54%
    Friendliness (F/T) |||||||||||| 50%
    Openmindedness (N/S) |||||||||||| 42%

Extroversion results were moderately low which suggests you are quiet, unassertive, and aloof.

Emotional Stability results were moderately low which suggests you are worrying, insecure, emotional, and nervous.

Orderliness results were medium which suggests you are moderately organized, reliable, neat, and ambitious.

Friendliness results were medium which suggests you are moderately good natured, trusting, and helpful.

Openmindedness results were moderately low which suggests you tend to be uncreative and conventional.

Overall (of the Big 5 factors), you scored highest on Orderliness and lowest on Extroversion.

Your Big 5/SLOAN type is RLOAN
    Your Jung type is most likely ISFJ (a[n] emotionally unstable version of the type
    Actually, I scored 50-50 for T/F, so really it should say ISFJ or ISTJ and RLOAN or RLOEN.

Extroversion (E/I) |||||||||||| 42%
    Emotional Stability |||||| 28%
    Orderliness (J/P) |||||||||||||| 52%
    Friendliness (F/T) |||||||||||| 48%
    Openmindedness (N/S) |||||||||||||| 58%

Extroversion results were moderately low which suggests you are quiet, unassertive, and aloof.

Emotional Stability results were low which suggests you are very worrying, insecure, emotional, and nervous.

Orderliness results were medium which suggests you are moderately organized, reliable, neat, and ambitious.

Friendliness results were medium which suggests you are moderately good natured, trusting, and helpful.

Openmindedness results were moderately high which suggests you are creative, original, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

Overall (of the Big 5 factors), you scored highest on Openmindedness and lowest on Friendliness.

Your Big 5/SLOAN type is RLOEI
    Your Jung type is most likely INTJ (a[n] emotionally unstable version of the type)
    Why is open-mindedness N > S?

Tier 1 Member Array LunaLuminosity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

Extroversion (E/I) |||||||||||||| 56%
    Emotional Stability |||||||||| 32%
    Orderliness (J/P) |||||||||| 36%
    Friendliness (F/T) |||||||||| 38%
    Openmindedness (N/S) |||||||||||| 50%

Your Big 5/SLOAN type is SLUEI
    Your Jung type is most likely ENTP (a[n] emotionally unstable version of the type)

Butbutbut.... if I'm going to be an emotionally unstable ENTP, I want to be a very openminded one

MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    3w4

Extroversion (E/I) |||||||||||| 46%
    Emotional Stability |||||||||||||| 52%
    Orderliness (J/P) |||||||||| 36%
    Openmindedness (N/S) |||||||||||||| 54%

Your Big 5/SLOAN type is RCUEI
    Your Jung type is most likely INTP (a[n] emotionally stable version of the type)

I've done the test before but never gotten so much in the middle. I'm actually surprised, it usually accuses me of being an epic bitch who let my imagination run away with me and don't even have the decency to worry about it. This time I was just lazy. Still got the same overall result though, which I think is pretty accurate.

From the Undertow Array CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

Extroversion (E/I) |||||| 22%
    Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||| 61%
    Orderliness (J/P) |||||||||||||||| 66%
    Friendliness (F/T) |||||||||||||||||| 76%
    Openmindedness (N/S) |||||||||||||||| 66%

Your Big 5/SLOAN type is RCOAI
    Your Jung type is most likely INFJ (a[n] emotionally stable version of the type)

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

Peace on Earth, dammit Array Thalassa's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

SLUEI/ENTP...and I'm actually SLUAI/ENFP...so pretty damn close!

I approve.

Sort of.

Extroversion (E/I) |||||||||||||||| 64%
    Emotional Stability |||||||||||| 42%
    Orderliness (J/P) |||||||||||| 48%
    Openmindedness (N/S) |||||||||||||||| 70%
    "Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul." - Edward Abbey

"In those days I, Daniel, was mourning three full weeks. I ate no pleasant food, no meat or wine came into my mouth, nor did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled." Daniel 10:2-3

Fasting for Advent

SEE-Fi /Gamma

garbage

Big Five/SLOAN/Jung Test Results

Extroversion (E/I) |||||||||||||||| 64%
    Emotional Stability |||||||||||||| 60%
    Orderliness (J/P) |||||||||| 38%
    Friendliness (F/T) |||||||||||||||| 66%
    Openmindedness (N/S) |||||||||||||||| 64%

The Big Five is currently the most accepted personality model in the scientific community. The Big Five emerged from the work of multiple independent scientists/researchers starting in the 1950s who using different techniques obtained similar results. Those results were that there are five distinct personality traits/dimensions. Here are your results on each dimension:

Extroversion results were moderately high which suggests you are talkative, optimistic, sociable and affectionate but possibly not very reflective.

Emotional Stability results were moderately high which suggests you are relaxed, calm, secure, unemotional but possibly too unobservant of your feelings.

Orderliness results were moderately low which suggests you tend to be unreliable, lazy, careless, and unmotivated.

Friendliness results were moderately high which suggests you are good natured, trusting, and helpful but possibly too much of a follower

Openmindedness results were moderately high which suggests you are creative, original, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

Overall (of the Big 5 factors), you scored highest on Extroversion and lowest on Emotional Stability.
    (*more info on your type can be seen via the hyperlinks above and below)

Your Big 5/SLOAN type is SCUAI
    Your Jung type is most likely ENFP (a[n] emotionally stable version of the type)

Banned Array
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

I like the fact that I wasn't always sure where those questions were going.

Big Five/SLOAN/Jung Test Results

Extroversion (E/I) |||||||||||| 48%
    Emotional Stability |||||||||||||| 54%
    Orderliness (J/P) |||||||||||||| 54%
    Friendliness (F/T) |||||||||||||| 56%
    Openmindedness (N/S) |||||||||||||||| 66%

Extroversion results were medium which suggests you are moderately talkative, optimistic, sociable and affectionate.

Emotional Stability results were medium which suggests you are moderately worrying, insecure, emotional, and nervous.

Friendliness results were moderately high which suggests you are good natured, trusting, and helpful but possibly too much of a follower

Overall (of the Big 5 factors), you scored highest on Openmindedness and lowest on Emotional Stability.

Your Big 5/SLOAN type is RCOAI
    Your Jung type is most likely INFJ (a[n] emotionally unstable version of the type)

Seems pretty accurate.

Peace on Earth, dammit Array Thalassa's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I've noticed that I've gotten ENTP on several of these similar minds tests. I remember vividly one test telling me I was an ENTP who wanted to be an ENFP who admired INTJs.

My theory is my tendency toward Te usage, or simply that some of these tests are skewed toward T.
    "Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul." - Edward Abbey

"In those days I, Daniel, was mourning three full weeks. I ate no pleasant food, no meat or wine came into my mouth, nor did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled." Daniel 10:2-3

Fasting for Advent

SEE-Fi /Gamma

MBTI
    HUMR
    Enneagram
    6 sx
    Socionics
    iNfp Ni

Extroversion (E/I) |||||||||||||||| 70%
    Emotional Stability |||||||||| 40%
    Orderliness (J/P) |||||| 30%
    Friendliness (F/T) |||||||||||| 44%
    Openmindedness (N/S) |||||||||||||| 54

Your Big 5/SLOAN type is SLUEI
    Your Jung type is most likely ENTP (a[n] emotionally unstable version of the type

First time I've been called an unhealthy ENTP, lol. I question this test as well....
    Man suffers only because he takes seriously what the gods made for fun - Watts