• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Indirect MBTI/Big Five test

SRT

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
?
Oh yeah. I just read your other post. I guess the criticism/comments doesn't change though? I mean, it says the same descriptions for each letter no matter the score?

I don't know, maybe I'm just being INSECURE, but I feel the test judging me for scoring low.

SRT

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
?
The test looks like it adds ambiguities the higher you score; possibly, probably, etc. Not really much of a difference, though, since the value of the traits can be subjective.

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Extroversion (E/I) |||||||||| 40%
Emotional Stability |||||||||| 38%
Orderliness (J/P) |||||||||||| 48%
Friendliness (F/T) |||||||||||||||| 66%
Openmindedness (N/S) |||||||||||||||| 66%

Extroversion results were moderately low which suggests you are quiet, unassertive, and aloof.

Emotional Stability results were moderately low which suggests you are worrying, insecure, emotional, and nervous.

Orderliness results were medium which suggests you are moderately organized, reliable, neat, and ambitious.

Friendliness results were moderately high which suggests you are good natured, trusting, and helpful but possibly too much of a follower

Openmindedness results were moderately high which suggests you are creative, original, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

Overall (of the Big 5 factors), you scored highest on Openmindedness and lowest on Emotional Stability.

Your Big 5/SLOAN type is RLUAI
Your Jung type is most likely INFP (a[n] emotionally unstable version of the type)

Fairly spot on. Although I do tend to identify more with RCUAI and I don't think I'm all that organised or emotionally unstable for that matter ...

Rebe

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4sop
I did this twice and as accurately as possible.

First time was INTP, of the unstable variety.
And second time...

Extroversion (E/I) |||||||||||||| 52%
Emotional Stability |||||||||| 40%
Orderliness (J/P) |||||| 28%
Friendliness (F/T) |||||||||||| 44%
Openmindedness (N/S) |||||||||||||||| 64%

Extroversion results were medium which suggests you are moderately talkative, optimistic, sociable and affectionate.

Emotional Stability results were moderately low which suggests you are worrying, insecure, emotional, and nervous.

Orderliness results were low which suggests you tend to be very unreliable, lazy, careless, and unmotivated.

Friendliness results were moderately low which suggests you tend to be rude, uncooperative, and irritable.

Openmindedness results were moderately high which suggests you are creative, original, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

Overall (of the Big 5 factors), you scored highest on Openmindedness and lowest on Orderliness.

Your Big 5/SLOAN type is SLUEI
Your Jung type is most likely ENTP (a[n] emotionally unstable version of the type)

what the hell. i even tried to be more infp in my answers. all i know is i am unstable (well, i already know this).

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:yim_rolling_on_the_

OMG... This is the first time I've EVER gotten this result from any test! WTF?!? :rofl1:

Extroversion (E/I) |||||||||||| 42%
Emotional Stability |||||| 30%
Orderliness (J/P) |||||||||| 36%
Friendliness (F/T) |||||||||||||| 58%
Openmindedness (N/S) |||||||||||||||| 66%

Your Big 5/SLOAN type is RLUAI
Your Jung type is most likely INFP (a[n] emotionally unstable version of the type)

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I know! I make the worst INFP EVER! :laugh:

obviously the test is terrible because I'm sure that I still remember how to read and click things :yes:

Jaguar

I'm only 34% friendly? Screw them! :biggrin:

That site is silly. They use the question, "I am weird" to differentiate between N and S on other tests. Knowing that, the result is a joke.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
*wonders what "I wear depends to avoid peeing on carpets because I just can't help myself but hate shampooing the rug" would get you for a score*

:thinking:

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Extroversion (E/I) |||||||||| 38%
Emotional Stability |||||| 22%
Orderliness (J/P) |||||||||||| 46%
Friendliness (F/T) |||||||||||||| 58%
Openmindedness (N/S) |||||||||||| 44%

The Big Five is currently the most accepted personality model in the scientific community. The Big Five emerged from the work of multiple independent scientists/researchers starting in the 1950s who using different techniques obtained similar results. Those results were that there are five distinct personality traits/dimensions. Here are your results on each dimension:

Extroversion results were moderately low which suggests you are quiet, unassertive, and aloof

Emotional Stability results were low which suggests you are very worrying, insecure, emotional, and nervous.

Orderliness results were medium which suggests you are moderately organized, reliable, neat, and ambitious.

Friendliness results were moderately high which suggests you are good natured, trusting, and helpful but possibly too much of a follower

Openmindedness results were moderately low which suggests you tend to be uncreative and conventional.

Overall (of the Big 5 factors), you scored highest on Orderliness and lowest on Friendliness.
(*more info on your type can be seen via the hyperlinks above and below)

Your Big 5/SLOAN type is RLUAN
Your Jung type is most likely ISFP (a[n] emotionally unstable version of the type)

though the question are you regular? I wasn't sure if they meant in regards to bowel movements or what..and me ambitious? hah! I don't leave my couch unless I have to.

Thisica

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
5w4
So here it is, apparently:

Extroversion results were moderately low which suggests you are quiet, unassertive, and aloof.

Emotional Stability results were moderately high which suggests you are relaxed, calm, secure, unemotional but possibly too unobservant of your feelings.

Friendliness results were moderately low which suggests you tend to be rude, uncooperative, and irritable.**

Openmindedness results were high which suggests you are very creative, original, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

Overall (of the Big 5 factors), you scored highest on Openmindedness and lowest on Extroversion.

Your Big 5/SLOAN type is RCOEI
Your Jung type is most likely INTJ (a[n] emotionally stable version of the type)

===
**=I don't think I'm that nasty, though!

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hm, this is the first time I've ever tested as stable (or not "limbic/neurotic").
This is the first time I've ever scored as "agreeable" either. The RLUEI really fits me better....

Extroversion (E/I) |||||| 22%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||| 62%
Orderliness (J/P) |||||| 24%
Openmindedness (N/S) |||||||||||||||| 64%

Extroversion results were low which suggests you are very quiet, unassertive, and aloof.

Emotional Stability results were moderately high which suggests you are relaxed, calm, secure, unemotional but possibly too unobservant of your feelings.

Orderliness results were low which suggests you tend to be very unreliable, lazy, careless, and unmotivated.

Overall (of the Big 5 factors), you scored highest on Openmindedness and lowest on Extroversion.

Your Big 5/SLOAN type is RCUAI
Your Jung type is most likely INFP (a[n] emotionally stable version of the type)

Nicki

Retired
Extroversion (E/I) |||||||||||| 46%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||| 56%
Orderliness (J/P) |||||||||||| 50%
Friendliness (F/T) |||||||||| 34%
Openmindedness (N/S) |||||||||||||||| 68%

The Big Five is currently the most accepted personality model in the scientific community. The Big Five emerged from the work of multiple independent scientists/researchers starting in the 1950s who using different techniques obtained similar results. Those results were that there are five distinct personality traits/dimensions. Here are your results on each dimension:

Extroversion results were medium which suggests you are moderately talkative, optimistic, sociable and affectionate.

Friendliness results were moderately low which suggests you tend to be rude, uncooperative, and irritable.

Your Big 5/SLOAN type is RCOEI
Your Jung type is most likely INTJ (a[n] emotionally stable version of the type)

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Extroversion (E/I) |||||||||||| 42%
Emotional Stability |||||| 22%
Orderliness (J/P) |||||||||||| 48%
Friendliness (F/T) |||| 20%
Openmindedness (N/S) |||||||||||||| 58%

Emotional Stability results were low which suggests you are very worrying, insecure, emotional, and nervous.

Friendliness results were low which suggests you tend to be very rude, uncooperative, and irritable.

Overall (of the Big 5 factors), you scored highest on Emotional Stability and lowest on Friendliness.

Your Big 5/SLOAN type is RLUEI
Your Jung type is most likely INTP (a[n] emotionally unstable version of the type)
(*The Jung system [similar to Myers Briggs] is basically an early intuitive version of the Big 5 minus the Emotional Stability dimension. Click here for more info on the differences/similarities.)

Lol to careers for INTPs

philosopher, game designer, scientist, software engineer, freelance artist, research scientist, assassin, freelance writer, physicist, software developer, mathematician, geologist, computer scientist, philosophy professor, webmaster, slacker, medical researcher, painter, mortician, systems analyst, comic book artist, computer technician, website designer, scholar, archeologist, computer repair, forensic anthropologist, astronaut, researcher, historian, systems engineer, genetics researcher, astronomer, environmental scientist, egyptologist

I've considered being a lot of those. And I already am a slacker. But I am definitely not an INTP and I am pretty friendly.

I think.

fripping

MBTI Type
nerd
Extroversion results were very low which suggests you are extremely quiet, unassertive, and aloof.

Emotional Stability results were medium which suggests you are moderately worrying, insecure, emotional, and nervous.

Friendliness results were medium which suggests you are moderately good natured, trusting, and helpful.

Openmindedness results were medium which suggests you are moderately creative, original, curious, and imaginative.

Overall (of the Big 5 factors), you scored highest on Emotional Stability and lowest on Extroversion.

Your Jung type is most likely ISFP (a[n] emotionally unstable version of the type)

test might need some find tuning. either that or my brain.

G

garbage

Extroversion (E/I) |||||||||||||||||| 74%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||||| 80%
Orderliness (J/P) |||||||||||||| 52%
Openmindedness (N/S) |||||||||||||||||| 78%

Extroversion results were high which suggests you are very talkative, optimistic, sociable and affectionate but possibly not very reflective.
Emotional Stability results were high which suggests you are very relaxed, calm, secure, unemotional but possibly too unobservant of your feelings.
Openmindedness results were high which suggests you are very creative, original, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

Overall (of the Big 5 factors), you scored highest on Friendliness and lowest on Emotional Stability.

Your Big 5/SLOAN type is SCOAI
Your Jung type is most likely ENFJ (a[n] emotionally stable version of the type)

Extroversion score came out exaggerated this time around.

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Extroversion results were very low which suggests you are extremely quiet, unassertive, and aloof.

Emotional Stability results were medium which suggests you are moderately worrying, insecure, emotional, and nervous.

Friendliness results were medium which suggests you are moderately good natured, trusting, and helpful.

Openmindedness results were medium which suggests you are moderately creative, original, curious, and imaginative.

Overall (of the Big 5 factors), you scored highest on Emotional Stability and lowest on Extroversion.

test might need some find tuning. either that or my brain.

I got these results exactly, excluding my score on Friendliness which was 'moderately high'.

Well, thanks, test.

fripping

MBTI Type
nerd
I got these results exactly, excluding my score on Friendliness which was 'moderately high'.

Well, thanks, test.

greetings, newly minted fake unstable isfp brother.