• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Indirect MBTI/Big Five test

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
@Wolfy: Aw man. Sorry. I've totally been embarrassing you guys all along just to find out that I'm an unhealthy SJ!!! Will change my preference first thing in the morning. You won't see my shortsie blog in your space ever again, I promise.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yeah, enough chit chat. Pull your blog out of my space. SJ.

I will. I will. I love rules. I am obsessed, even have a fetish about them. The rule is to change my type as soon as I find out what it is. I'm going to do it right this minute without any further adieu. Oh man. I love to say "without any further adieu." It makes me feel passionate about life again!

G

garbage

holy shit, YOU'RE RIGHT! AND I'VE BEEN AN UNHEALTHY ISTJ IN MY SHADOW ALL ALONG!!!!

Well, theoretically, according to the theory, actually, the ISTJ's shadow would be the ENFP. Actually, then, theoretically, your assessment is incorrect, according to Jungian cognitive theory.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well, theoretically, according to the theory, actually, the ISTJ's shadow would be the ENFP. Actually, then, theoretically, your assessment is incorrect, according to Jungian cognitive theory.

Since I'm an ISTJ, I should never be incorrect....

Being incorrect all along made me an unhealthy ISTJ!!!

wolfy

awsm
I will. I will. I love rules. I am obsessed, even have a fetish about them. The rule is to change my type as soon as I find out what it is. I'm going to do it right this minute without any further adieu. Oh man. I love to say "without any further adieu." It makes me feel passionate about life again!

"Adieu" it's the way your lips purse when you say it.
I need to get on to changing mine to esfp. Without any further adieu. :smooch:

strychnine

All Natural! All Good!
Big Five/SLOAN/Jung Test Results

Extroversion (E/I) |||||| 24%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||| 48%
Orderliness (J/P) |||| 14%
Friendliness (F/T) |||||||||||||| 60%
Openmindedness (N/S) |||||||||||||| 56%

The Big Five is currently the most accepted personality model in the scientific community. The Big Five emerged from the work of multiple independent scientists/researchers starting in the 1950s who using different techniques obtained similar results. Those results were that there are five distinct personality traits/dimensions. Here are your results on each dimension:

Extroversion results were low which suggests you are very quiet, unassertive, and aloof.

Emotional Stability results were medium which suggests you are moderately worrying, insecure, emotional, and nervous.

Orderliness results were very low which suggests you tend to be extremely unreliable, lazy, careless, and unmotivated.

Friendliness results were moderately high which suggests you are good natured, trusting, and helpful but possibly too much of a follower

Openmindedness results were moderately high which suggests you are creative, original, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

Overall (of the Big 5 factors), you scored highest on Openmindedness and lowest on Orderliness.
(*more info on your type can be seen via the hyperlinks above and below)

Your Big 5/SLOAN type is RLUAI
Your Jung type is most likely INFP (a[n] emotionally unstable version of the type)

Test sucks.
I also think a lot of the 'improve the world' questions are supposed to test for Openmindness/Inquisitiveness/N, but they sound too 'humanitarian' in nature, as if they're F/Accepting questions.
What are the questions about status for?

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
^ i wondered that about status, too. made it sound like an enneagram test.

well, not bad, on my typing.

Your Big 5/SLOAN type is SLUAI
Your Jung type is most likely ENFP

i type myself SL-AI because i fall almost directly in the middle with big 5 organization, but then the percentages in general were interesting:

Extroversion (E/I) |||||||||||||| 58%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||| 46%
Orderliness (J/P) |||||||||||| 44%
Friendliness (F/T) |||||||||||| 50%
Openmindedness (N/S) |||||||||||||||||| 74%

the term "emotionally un/stable" is annoying to me though. what does that mean, exactly? if you feel emotions deeply, you are not necessarily unstable.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx

You're just an ExFP on some Te rage. Go tell some people what to do. And make sure you're right. It'll make you feel so much better.

wolfy

awsm
All this type talk got me testing...

ESFP

E 13 I 1
S 12 N 2
T 0 F 14
P 13 J 1

Hold on, that is pretty extroverted. I must have played that test.

SRT

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
?
Extroversion (E/I) |||||| 26%
Emotional Stability |||||| 30%
Orderliness (J/P) |||||||||| 40%
Friendliness (F/T) |||||||||||||||| 66%
Openmindedness (N/S) |||||||||||||| 58%

Extroversion results were low which suggests you are very quiet, unassertive, and aloof.

Emotional Stability results were low which suggests you are very worrying, insecure, emotional, and nervous.

Orderliness results were moderately low which suggests you tend to be unreliable, lazy, careless, and unmotivated.

Friendliness results were moderately high which suggests you are good natured, trusting, and helpful but possibly too much of a follower

Openmindedness results were moderately high which suggests you are creative, original, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical

Your Big 5/SLOAN type is RLUAI
Your Jung type is most likely INFP (a[n] emotionally unstable version of the type)
(*The Jung system [similar to Myers Briggs] is basically an early intuitive version of the Big 5 minus the Emotional Stability dimension. Click here for more info on the differences/similarities.)

Blah, whatever. At least it got my type right. Anyone else notice that the lower your score, the more negative the description? I'm gonna look for some more evidence of this.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You're just an ExFP on some Te rage. Go tell some people what to do. And make sure you're right. It'll make you feel so much better.

Or more likely I just need to stop taking personality tests until I get laid. If this doesn't happen then the tests will start callin' me INTJ.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Or more likely I just need to stop taking personality tests until I get laid. If this doesn't happen then the tests will start callin' me INTJ.

I took a test once that called me an INTJ. I wonder what sort of day I was having.

SRT

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
?
Retook the test.

Extroversion (E/I) |||||||||||||||||||| 82%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||||||| 90%
Orderliness (J/P) |||||||||||||||||||| 82%
Friendliness (F/T) |||||||||| 34%
Openmindedness (N/S) |||||||||||||||||||| 82%

Extroversion results were high which suggests you are very talkative, optimistic, sociable and affectionate but possibly not very reflective.

Emotional Stability results were very high which suggests you are extremely relaxed, calm, secure, unemotional but probably too unobservant of your feelings.

Orderliness results were high which suggests you are very organized, reliable, neat, and ambitious but possibly not very spontaneous and fun.

Friendliness results were moderately low which suggests you tend to be rude, uncooperative, and irritable.

Openmindedness results were high which suggests you are very creative, original, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

:cheese:

strychnine

All Natural! All Good!
Retook the test.

Extroversion (E/I) |||||||||||||||||||| 82%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||||||| 90%
Orderliness (J/P) |||||||||||||||||||| 82%
Friendliness (F/T) |||||||||| 34%
Openmindedness (N/S) |||||||||||||||||||| 82%

Wow, I think these are the highest scores in here... 90% that is