5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTp

Extroversion (E/I) |||| 18%
    Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||||| 72%
    Orderliness (J/P) |||||||||||||| 60%
    Friendliness (F/T) |||||||||||| 48%
    Openmindedness (N/S) |||||||||||||| 52%

Extroversion results were low which suggests you are very quiet, unassertive, and aloof.

Emotional Stability results were high which suggests you are very relaxed, calm, secure, unemotional but possibly too unobservant of your feelings.

Orderliness results were moderately high which suggests you are organized, reliable, neat, and ambitious but possibly not very spontaneous and fun.

Friendliness results were medium which suggests you are moderately good natured, trusting, and helpful.

Openmindedness results were medium which suggests you are moderately creative, original, curious, and imaginative.

Overall (of the Big 5 factors), you scored highest on Friendliness and lowest on Extroversion.
    (*more info on your type can be seen via the hyperlinks above and below)

Your Big 5/SLOAN type is RCOEI
    Your Jung type is most likely INTJ (a[n] emotionally stable version of the type)

Interesting test.

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Array Cellmold's Avatar

Extroversion (E/I) |||||||||| 40%
    Emotional Stability |||||||||| 36%
    Orderliness (J/P) |||||||||||||| 52%
    Friendliness (F/T) |||||||||| 36%
    Openmindedness (N/S) |||||||||||| 50%

Extroversion results were moderately low which suggests you are quiet, unassertive, and aloof.

Emotional Stability results were moderately low which suggests you are worrying, insecure, emotional, and nervous.

Orderliness results were medium which suggests you are moderately organized, reliable, neat, and ambitious.

Friendliness results were moderately low which suggests you tend to be rude, uncooperative, and irritable.

Openmindedness results were medium which suggests you are moderately creative, original, curious, and imaginative.

Overall (of the Big 5 factors), you scored highest on Emotional Stability and lowest on Friendliness.

Your Big 5/SLOAN type is RLOEI
    Your Jung type is most likely INTJ (a[n] emotionally unstable version of the type)
    (*The Jung system [similar to Myers Briggs] is basically an early intuitive version of the Big 5 minus the Emotional Stability dimension. Click here for more info on the differences/similarities.)

Hmmm..nah pass on this one. I must have answered inaccurately.
    "An upsidedown wire heart
    Being sucked into a periscope
    Still the mind is dull
    Like you need another excuse"

… a theory is primarily a form of insight, i.e. a way of looking
    at the world, and not a form of knowledge of how the world is….
    .. all our different ways of thinking are to be considered as
    different ways of looking at the one reality, each with some
    domain in which it is clear and adequate….
    - David Bohm

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Big Five/SLOAN/Jung Test Results

Extroversion (E/I) |||||||||| 40%
    Emotional Stability |||||||||||||| 60%
    Orderliness (J/P) |||||||||||| 50%
    Friendliness (F/T) |||||||||| 34%
    Openmindedness (N/S) |||||||||||||| 56%

The Big Five is currently the most accepted personality model in the scientific community. The Big Five emerged from the work of multiple independent scientists/researchers starting in the 1950s who using different techniques obtained similar results. Those results were that there are five distinct personality traits/dimensions. Here are your results on each dimension:

Extroversion results were moderately low which suggests you are quiet, unassertive, and aloof.

Emotional Stability results were moderately high which suggests you are relaxed, calm, secure, unemotional but possibly too unobservant of your feelings.

Orderliness results were medium which suggests you are moderately organized, reliable, neat, and ambitious.

Friendliness results were moderately low which suggests you tend to be rude, uncooperative, and irritable.

Openmindedness results were moderately high which suggests you are creative, original, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

Overall (of the Big 5 factors), you scored highest on Emotional Stability and lowest on Extroversion.

Your Big 5/SLOAN type is RCOEI
    Your Jung type is most likely INTJ (a[n] emotionally stable version of the type)
    (*The Jung system [similar to Myers Briggs] is basically an early intuitive version of the Big 5 minus the Emotional Stability dimension. Click here for more info on the differences/similarities.)

this is a TERRIBLE test! first of all, it links openmindedness to intuition, which I've always disagreed with and secondly it wants to know how regular I am ()... third of all... look at the results... that should say it all!
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett

philosopher wood nymph Array greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Apparently I'm an emotional ENTJ.

Although the interpretation is correct, except that I think I'm far more friendly than that.

Extroversion (E/I) |||||||||||||| 54%
    Emotional Stability |||||| 30%
    Friendliness (F/T) |||||||||||| 42%
    Openmindedness (N/S) |||||||||||||||| 66%

The Big Five is currently the most accepted personality model in the scientific community. The Big Five emerged from the work of multiple independent scientists/researchers starting in the 1950s who using different techniques obtained similar results. Those results were that there are five distinct personality traits/dimensions. Here are your results on each dimension:

Extroversion results were medium which suggests you are moderately talkative, optimistic, sociable and affectionate.

Emotional Stability results were low which suggests you are very worrying, insecure, emotional, and nervous.

Openmindedness results were moderately high which suggests you are creative, original, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

Overall (of the Big 5 factors), you scored highest on Openmindedness and lowest on Friendliness.

Your Big 5/SLOAN type is SLOEI
    Your Jung type is most likely ENTJ (a[n] emotionally unstable version of the type)

6w5, 4w3, 1w9 (probably)

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    this is a TERRIBLE test! first of all, it links openmindedness to intuition, which I've always disagreed with and secondly it wants to know how regular I am ()... third of all... look at the results... that should say it all!
    Haha, yeah, those results are pretty fuckin' ridiculous for you. By what definition are you introverted?

This test is definitely an indirect measure of MBTI type. I guess it fails pretty hard for some people

Not for me, though.
    Extroversion (E/I) |||||||||||||| 56%
    Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||||| 74%
    Friendliness (F/T) |||||||||||| 50%
    Openmindedness (N/S) |||||||||||||||||| 80%

Extroversion results were moderately high which suggests you are talkative, optimistic, sociable and affectionate but possibly not very reflective.

Emotional Stability results were high which suggests you are very relaxed, calm, secure, unemotional but possibly too unobservant of your feelings.

Friendliness results were medium which suggests you are moderately good natured, trusting, and helpful.

Openmindedness results were high which suggests you are very creative, original, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.
    Overall (of the Big 5 factors), you scored highest on Openmindedness and lowest on Emotional Stability.

Your Big 5/SLOAN type is SCOAI
    Your Jung type is most likely ENFJ (a[n] emotionally stable version of the type)

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    Haha, yeah, those results are pretty fuckin' ridiculous for you. By what definition are you introverted?

This test is definitely an indirect measure of MBTI type. I guess it fails pretty hard for some people

Not for me, though.
    I'm offended at how mean it thinks that I am... I might be sarcastic and impatient, but I rarely set out to be mean!

and I'm not the best extrovert by any means either... I avoid people while not working ... however, I'm awesome dealing with people when confronted by them

still think it's a dreadful test... too many variables to take into consideration that aren't taken
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett

Banned Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Extroversion (E/I) |||||||||||| 46%
    Emotional Stability |||||||||||| 50%
    Orderliness (J/P) |||||| 26%
    Friendliness (F/T) |||||| 26%
    Openmindedness (N/S) |||||||||||||||| 66%

Tests are only as accurate as the test maker and the test taker, just like philosophy is only as accurate as the creator and his creation.

Enneagram
    9w8

This is my absolute first attempt at the big 5 and I feel kind of stupid, because I'd never actually realized it was a real test. I had seen a reference to it in a forum title and thought somebody was just kidding around! I'm not sure about the orderliness thing. In real life that's probably closer to 46%, but yet, I am "sort" of orderly.

Extroversion (E/I) |||||||||| 38%
    Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||||| 76%
    Orderliness (J/P) |||||||||||||| 52%
    Friendliness (F/T) |||||||||||||||||| 76%
    Openmindedness (N/S) |||||||||||||||||| 76%

Friendliness results were high which suggests you are very good natured, trusting, and helpful but possibly too much of a follower

Openmindedness results were high which suggests you are very creative, original, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

Overall (of the Big 5 factors), you scored highest on Friendliness and lowest on Emotional Stability.

Your Big 5/SLOAN type is RCOAI
    Your Jung type is most likely INFJ (a[n] emotionally stable version of the type)

Keep in mind, your results are dependent on the accurate truth of your responses. The more you take this test and get the same result, the more likely the results may be accurate. Finally, your scores, over the long term, will change as you do.

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp
    Socionics
    ?

Extroversion (E/I) |||||||||||||||| 64%
    Emotional Stability |||||||||||| 42%
    Orderliness (J/P) |||||||||||||| 56%
    Friendliness (F/T) |||||||||||||||||| 74%
    Openmindedness (N/S) |||||||||||| 48%

Extroversion results were moderately high which suggests you are talkative, optimistic, sociable and affectionate but possibly not very reflective.

Emotional Stability results were moderately low which suggests you are worrying, insecure, emotional, and nervous.

Orderliness results were moderately high which suggests you are organized, reliable, neat, and ambitious but possibly not very spontaneous and fun.

Friendliness results were high which suggests you are very good natured, trusting, and helpful but possibly too much of a follower

Overall (of the Big 5 factors), you scored highest on Extroversion and lowest on Emotional Stability.

Your Big 5/SLOAN type is SLOAN
    Your Jung type is most likely ESFJ (a[n] emotionally unstable version of the type)

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFj

I don't know about the supposed inaccuracy as mentioned on the front page of this test, I think it came out very accurately for me with both the MBTI and Big Five, my result is in line with every other test I've taken.

Extroversion (E/I) |||||||||| 32%
    Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||| 64%
    Orderliness (J/P) |||||||||||||||||| 76%
    Friendliness (F/T) |||||||||||||||||| 72%
    Openmindedness (N/S) |||||||||||||| 52%

Emotional Stability results were moderately high which suggests you are relaxed, calm, secure, unemotional but possibly too unobservant of your feelings.

Orderliness results were high which suggests you are very organized, reliable, neat, and ambitious but possibly not very spontaneous and fun.

Overall (of the Big 5 factors), you scored highest on Orderliness and lowest on Emotional Stability.

Your Big 5/SLOAN type is RCOAI
    Your Jung type is most likely INFJ (a[n] emotionally stable version of the type)