• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Indirect MBTI/Big Five test

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Extroversion (E/I) |||||||||||||| 58%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||| 62%
Orderliness (J/P) |||||||||||||||| 68%
Selflessness (F/T) |||||||||||||||||| 78%
Openmindedness (N/S) |||||||||||||||| 66%

Your Big 5/SLOAN type is SCOAI
Your Jung type is most likely ENFJ (a[n] emotionally stable version of the type)

I relate to both RCOAI and SCOAI so it was fairly accurate for me.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Extroversion (E/I) |||||||||||||| 56%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||| 42%
Orderliness (J/P) |||||||||||||| 58%
Selflessness (F/T) |||||||||||||||||| 80%
Openmindedness (N/S) |||||||||||| 48%

Your Big 5/SLOAN type is SLOAN
Your Jung type is most likely ESFJ (a[n] emotionally unstable version of the type)

why have I been typing as Fe dom so much lately I'm scared

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Extroversion (E/I) |||||| 28%
Emotional Stability |||||||||| 38%
Orderliness (J/P) |||||||||||| 50%
Selflessness (F/T) |||||||||||||| 52%
Openmindedness (N/S) |||||||||||||| 52%

INFJ RLOAI

lol this says I'm not selfish? Boy do I have something to tell you.

I know right? I answered "nah. not really" to almost all of the altruistic questions but still got:

Extroversion (E/I) |||||| 26%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||| 52%
Orderliness (J/P) |||||||||| 36%
Selflessness (F/T) |||||||||||||||| 62%
Openmindedness (N/S) |||||||||| 40%

Overall (of the Big 5 factors), you scored highest on Selflessness and lowest on Extroversion.
Your Big 5/SLOAN type is RCUAN
Your Jung type is most likely ISFP (a[n] emotionally stable version of the type)

SearchingforPeace

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Big Five/SLOAN/Jung Test Results

Extroversion (E/I) |||||||||||||||| 64%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||| 58%
Orderliness (J/P) |||||||||||||| 58%
Selflessness (F/T) |||||||||||||| 54%
Openmindedness (N/S) |||||||||||||||||||| 84%

The Big Five is currently the most accepted personality model in the scientific community. The Big Five emerged from the work of multiple independent scientists/researchers starting in the 1950s who using different techniques obtained similar results. Those results were that there are five distinct personality traits/dimensions. Here are your results on each dimension:

Extroversion results were moderately high which suggests you are talkative, optimistic, sociable and affectionate but possibly not very reflective.

Emotional Stability results were moderately high which suggests you are relaxed, calm, secure, unemotional but possibly too unobservant of your feelings.

Orderliness results were moderately high which suggests you are organized, reliable, neat, and ambitious but possibly not very spontaneous and fun.

Selflessness results were medium which suggests you are moderately good natured, trusting, and helpful.

Openmindedness results were very high which suggests you are extremely creative, original, curious, imaginative but probably not very practical.

Overall (of the Big 5 factors), you scored highest on Openmindedness and lowest on Emotional Stability.
(*more info on your type can be seen via the hyperlinks above and below)

Your Big 5/SLOAN type is SCOAI
Your Jung type is most likely ENFJ (a[n] emotionally stable version of the type)

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Extroversion (E/I) |||||||||||||| 52%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||| 64%
Orderliness (J/P) |||||||||||| 42%
Selflessness (F/T) |||||||||||||| 54%
Openmindedness (N/S) |||||||||||||| 56%

[...]

Overall (of the Big 5 factors), you scored highest on Selflessness and lowest on Orderliness.

Your Big 5/SLOAN type is SCUAI
Your Jung type is most likely ENFP (a[n] emotionally stable version of the type)​

Legit. A desire for some degree of practicality balances out my Openness score; not necessarily following procedures to the 'T' balances out my Orderliness.

But.. highest on Selflessness? Call me bad at math if you will, but I'm pretty sure 64 is a bigger number than 54. That, or they're using some other metric to determine "score" but that wouldn't make sense to me either.

Zeego

Mind Wanderer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Extroversion (E/I) |||||| 28%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||| 42%
Orderliness (J/P) |||||||||| 36%
Selflessness (F/T) |||||||||||||||||| 74%
Openmindedness (N/S) |||||||||||||| 52%

Overall (of the Big 5 factors), you scored highest on Openmindedness and lowest on Emotional Stability.

Your Big 5/SLOAN type is RLUAI
Your Jung type is most likely INFP (a[n] emotionally unstable version of the type)

Second time I've gotten RLUAI on a Big 5 test. Huh.

Cold

And I'm sad. Again.
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Extroversion (E/I) |||||||||| 34%
Emotional Stability |||||| 22%
Orderliness (J/P) |||||||||||||| 54%
Selflessness (F/T) |||||||||||| 44%
Openmindedness (N/S) |||||||||| 40%

Extroversion results were moderately low which suggests you are quiet, unassertive, and aloof.

Emotional Stability results were low which suggests you are very worrying, insecure, emotional, and nervous.

Orderliness results were medium which suggests you are moderately organized, reliable, neat, and ambitious.

Selflessness results were moderately low which suggests you tend to be rude, uncooperative, and irritable.

Openmindedness results were moderately low which suggests you tend to be uncreative and conventional.

Overall (of the Big 5 factors), you scored highest on Emotional Stability and lowest on Selflessness.

Your Big 5/SLOAN type is RLOEN
Your Jung type is most likely ISTJ (a[n] emotionally unstable version of the type)

MBTI Type
ISIS
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
co6DUGw.png

There were quite a few that I didn't like and didn't know how to answer. "I am mystical" like WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK does that mean???

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp

Extroversion (E/I) |||||||||||| 48%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||| 50%
Orderliness (J/P) |||||||||||| 46%
Openmindedness (N/S) |||||||||||||||||| 72%

The Big Five is currently the most accepted personality model in the scientific community. The Big Five emerged from the work of multiple independent scientists/researchers starting in the 1950s who using different techniques obtained similar results. Those results were that there are five distinct personality traits/dimensions. Here are your results on each dimension:

Extroversion results were medium which suggests you are moderately talkative, optimistic, sociable and affectionate.

Emotional Stability results were medium which suggests you are moderately worrying, insecure, emotional, and nervous.

Orderliness results were medium which suggests you are moderately organized, reliable, neat, and ambitious.

Selflessness results were moderately high which suggests you are good natured, trusting, and helpful but possibly too much of a follower

Openmindedness results were high which suggests you are very creative, original, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

Your Big 5/SLOAN type is RCUAI
Your Jung type is most likely INFP (a[n] emotionally stable version of the type)

Hey-o! A test said Im emotionally stable!

Oh. I love this test. I love it so so much Im going to marry it- never let it go- love it for all of eternity. Arent I little test, arent I--- Me and this test will be joined as ONE- for all of eternity!

IMG_2384.JPG

I probably took this test at some other point on here- gotta find it cuz Im interested in the mbti result- Wondering if its different.

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Extroversion (E/I) |||||||||||||| 56%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||| 44%
Orderliness (J/P) |||||||||||| 46%
Openmindedness (N/S)|||||| 28%

Extroversion results were moderately high which suggests you are talkative, optimistic, sociable and affectionate but possibly not very reflective.

Emotional Stability results were moderately low which suggests you are worrying, insecure, emotional, and nervous.

Selflessness results were moderately high which suggests you are good natured, trusting, and helpful but possibly too much of a follower

Openmindedness results were low which suggests you tend to be very uncreative and conventional.

Overall (of the Big 5 factors), you scored highest on Extroversion and lowest on Openmindedness.

Your Big 5/SLOAN type is SLUAN
Your Jung type is most likely ESFP (a[n] emotionally unstable version of the type)

NAPSTABLOOK22

MBTI Type
FUCK
Enneagram
Extroversion: 42%
Emotional Stability: 26%
Orderliness: 46%
Selflessness: 54%
Openmindedness: 20%

Your Big 5/SLOAN type is RLUAN
Your Jung type is most likely ISFP (an emotionally unstable version of the type)