hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Extroversion (E/I) |||||||||| 38%
    Emotional Stability |||||| 22%
    Orderliness (J/P) |||||||||||| 46%
    Friendliness (F/T) |||||||||||||| 58%
    Openmindedness (N/S) |||||||||||| 44%

The Big Five is currently the most accepted personality model in the scientific community. The Big Five emerged from the work of multiple independent scientists/researchers starting in the 1950s who using different techniques obtained similar results. Those results were that there are five distinct personality traits/dimensions. Here are your results on each dimension:

Extroversion results were moderately low which suggests you are quiet, unassertive, and aloof

Emotional Stability results were low which suggests you are very worrying, insecure, emotional, and nervous.

Orderliness results were medium which suggests you are moderately organized, reliable, neat, and ambitious.

Friendliness results were moderately high which suggests you are good natured, trusting, and helpful but possibly too much of a follower

Openmindedness results were moderately low which suggests you tend to be uncreative and conventional.

Overall (of the Big 5 factors), you scored highest on Orderliness and lowest on Friendliness.
    (*more info on your type can be seen via the hyperlinks above and below)

Your Big 5/SLOAN type is RLUAN
    Your Jung type is most likely ISFP (a[n] emotionally unstable version of the type)

though the question are you regular? I wasn't sure if they meant in regards to bowel movements or what..and me ambitious? hah! I don't leave my couch unless I have to.
    by @magpie

MBTI
    NiTe

So here it is, apparently:

Extroversion results were moderately low which suggests you are quiet, unassertive, and aloof.

Emotional Stability results were moderately high which suggests you are relaxed, calm, secure, unemotional but possibly too unobservant of your feelings.

Orderliness results were medium which suggests you are moderately organized, reliable, neat, and ambitious.

Friendliness results were moderately low which suggests you tend to be rude, uncooperative, and irritable.**

Openmindedness results were high which suggests you are very creative, original, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

Overall (of the Big 5 factors), you scored highest on Openmindedness and lowest on Extroversion.

Your Big 5/SLOAN type is RCOEI
    Your Jung type is most likely INTJ (a[n] emotionally stable version of the type)

===
    **=I don't think I'm that nasty, though!
    =====
    Even when we have lost hope in resolving the problems we have, we are still fundamentally part and parcel of the world. By virtue of this understanding, we can do anything realisable within the universe. [So don't give up ]

If you don't like the way this universe is - go somewhere else!" - Richard Feynman

What do you think about me?

All Natural! All Good! Array

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    though the question are you regular? I wasn't sure if they meant in regards to bowel movements or what
    lol the same thing crossed my mind
    Strychnine is all-natural,
    So strychnine is all good.
    It's Godly and righteous,
    So eat it, you should.
    Who are you to refuse nature's will?

Don't use the multiquote; it was planted by the devil to deceive us.

Social Role: Asscrack/Piece of Shit/Public Defecator/Spiteful Urinator

A different type everyday - so no need to type me anymore. But feel free to enjoy the sound of your own asscrack.

Paragon Gone Wrong Array OrangeAppled's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Hm, this is the first time I've ever tested as stable (or not "limbic/neurotic").
    This is the first time I've ever scored as "agreeable" either. The RLUEI really fits me better....

Extroversion (E/I) |||||| 22%
    Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||| 62%
    Orderliness (J/P) |||||| 24%
    Friendliness (F/T) |||||||||||||||| 66%
    Openmindedness (N/S) |||||||||||||||| 64%

Extroversion results were low which suggests you are very quiet, unassertive, and aloof.

Emotional Stability results were moderately high which suggests you are relaxed, calm, secure, unemotional but possibly too unobservant of your feelings.

Orderliness results were low which suggests you tend to be very unreliable, lazy, careless, and unmotivated.

Friendliness results were moderately high which suggests you are good natured, trusting, and helpful but possibly too much of a follower

Openmindedness results were moderately high which suggests you are creative, original, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

Overall (of the Big 5 factors), you scored highest on Openmindedness and lowest on Extroversion.

Your Big 5/SLOAN type is RCUAI
    Your Jung type is most likely INFP (a[n] emotionally stable version of the type)
    "Charlotte sometimes dreams a wall around herself. But it's always with love - So much love it looks like everything else. Charlotte Sometimes - So far away, glass sealed and pretty." - The Cure

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx - 451| RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive

Extroversion (E/I) |||||||||||| 46%
    Emotional Stability |||||||||||||| 56%
    Orderliness (J/P) |||||||||||| 50%
    Friendliness (F/T) |||||||||| 34%
    Openmindedness (N/S) |||||||||||||||| 68%

The Big Five is currently the most accepted personality model in the scientific community. The Big Five emerged from the work of multiple independent scientists/researchers starting in the 1950s who using different techniques obtained similar results. Those results were that there are five distinct personality traits/dimensions. Here are your results on each dimension:

Extroversion results were medium which suggests you are moderately talkative, optimistic, sociable and affectionate.

Friendliness results were moderately low which suggests you tend to be rude, uncooperative, and irritable.

Openmindedness results were moderately high which suggests you are creative, original, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

Your Big 5/SLOAN type is RCOEI
    Your Jung type is most likely INTJ (a[n] emotionally stable version of the type)

You're fired. Lol. Array Antimony's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

Extroversion (E/I) |||||||||||| 42%
    Emotional Stability |||||| 22%
    Orderliness (J/P) |||||||||||| 48%
    Friendliness (F/T) |||| 20%
    Openmindedness (N/S) |||||||||||||| 58%

Extroversion results were moderately low which suggests you are quiet, unassertive, and aloof.

Emotional Stability results were low which suggests you are very worrying, insecure, emotional, and nervous.

Friendliness results were low which suggests you tend to be very rude, uncooperative, and irritable.

Overall (of the Big 5 factors), you scored highest on Emotional Stability and lowest on Friendliness.

Your Big 5/SLOAN type is RLUEI
    Your Jung type is most likely INTP (a[n] emotionally unstable version of the type)
    (*The Jung system [similar to Myers Briggs] is basically an early intuitive version of the Big 5 minus the Emotional Stability dimension. Click here for more info on the differences/similarities.)

Lol to careers for INTPs

philosopher, game designer, scientist, software engineer, freelance artist, research scientist, assassin, freelance writer, physicist, software developer, mathematician, geologist, computer scientist, philosophy professor, webmaster, slacker, medical researcher, painter, mortician, systems analyst, comic book artist, computer technician, website designer, scholar, archeologist, computer repair, forensic anthropologist, astronaut, researcher, historian, systems engineer, genetics researcher, astronomer, environmental scientist, egyptologist

I've considered being a lot of those. And I already am a slacker. But I am definitely not an INTP and I am pretty friendly.

I think.
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

MBTI
    nerd

Extroversion results were very low which suggests you are extremely quiet, unassertive, and aloof.

Emotional Stability results were medium which suggests you are moderately worrying, insecure, emotional, and nervous.

Orderliness results were low which suggests you tend to be very unreliable, lazy, careless, and unmotivated.

Friendliness results were medium which suggests you are moderately good natured, trusting, and helpful.

Openmindedness results were medium which suggests you are moderately creative, original, curious, and imaginative.

Overall (of the Big 5 factors), you scored highest on Emotional Stability and lowest on Extroversion.

Your Jung type is most likely ISFP (a[n] emotionally unstable version of the type)

test might need some find tuning. either that or my brain.

garbage

Extroversion (E/I) |||||||||||||||||| 74%
    Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||||| 80%
    Orderliness (J/P) |||||||||||||| 52%
    Friendliness (F/T) |||||||||||||||| 66%
    Openmindedness (N/S) |||||||||||||||||| 78%

Extroversion results were high which suggests you are very talkative, optimistic, sociable and affectionate but possibly not very reflective.
    Emotional Stability results were high which suggests you are very relaxed, calm, secure, unemotional but possibly too unobservant of your feelings.
    Openmindedness results were high which suggests you are very creative, original, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

Overall (of the Big 5 factors), you scored highest on Friendliness and lowest on Emotional Stability.

Your Big 5/SLOAN type is SCOAI
    Your Jung type is most likely ENFJ (a[n] emotionally stable version of the type)
    Extroversion score came out exaggerated this time around.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by fripping View Post
    Extroversion results were very low which suggests you are extremely quiet, unassertive, and aloof.

Emotional Stability results were medium which suggests you are moderately worrying, insecure, emotional, and nervous.

Friendliness results were medium which suggests you are moderately good natured, trusting, and helpful.

Openmindedness results were medium which suggests you are moderately creative, original, curious, and imaginative.

Overall (of the Big 5 factors), you scored highest on Emotional Stability and lowest on Extroversion.

test might need some find tuning. either that or my brain.
    I got these results exactly, excluding my score on Friendliness which was 'moderately high'.

Well, thanks, test.

MBTI
    nerd

Quote Originally Posted by Ism View Post
    I got these results exactly, excluding my score on Friendliness which was 'moderately high'.

Well, thanks, test.
    greetings, newly minted fake unstable isfp brother.