• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Indirect MBTI/Big Five test

Emerill

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Extroversion (E/I) |||| 18%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||||| 72%
Orderliness (J/P) |||||||||||||| 60%
Friendliness (F/T) |||||||||||| 48%
Openmindedness (N/S) |||||||||||||| 52%

Extroversion results were low which suggests you are very quiet, unassertive, and aloof.

Emotional Stability results were high which suggests you are very relaxed, calm, secure, unemotional but possibly too unobservant of your feelings.

Orderliness results were moderately high which suggests you are organized, reliable, neat, and ambitious but possibly not very spontaneous and fun.

Friendliness results were medium which suggests you are moderately good natured, trusting, and helpful.

Openmindedness results were medium which suggests you are moderately creative, original, curious, and imaginative.

Overall (of the Big 5 factors), you scored highest on Friendliness and lowest on Extroversion.
(*more info on your type can be seen via the hyperlinks above and below)

Your Big 5/SLOAN type is RCOEI
Your Jung type is most likely INTJ (a[n] emotionally stable version of the type)

Interesting test.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Extroversion (E/I) |||||||||| 40%
Emotional Stability |||||||||| 36%
Orderliness (J/P) |||||||||||||| 52%
Friendliness (F/T) |||||||||| 36%
Openmindedness (N/S) |||||||||||| 50%

Extroversion results were moderately low which suggests you are quiet, unassertive, and aloof.

Emotional Stability results were moderately low which suggests you are worrying, insecure, emotional, and nervous.

Orderliness results were medium which suggests you are moderately organized, reliable, neat, and ambitious.

Friendliness results were moderately low which suggests you tend to be rude, uncooperative, and irritable.

Openmindedness results were medium which suggests you are moderately creative, original, curious, and imaginative.

Overall (of the Big 5 factors), you scored highest on Emotional Stability and lowest on Friendliness.

Your Big 5/SLOAN type is RLOEI
Your Jung type is most likely INTJ (a[n] emotionally unstable version of the type)
(*The Jung system [similar to Myers Briggs] is basically an early intuitive version of the Big 5 minus the Emotional Stability dimension. Click here for more info on the differences/similarities.)

Hmmm..nah pass on this one. I must have answered inaccurately.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Big Five/SLOAN/Jung Test Results

Extroversion (E/I) |||||||||| 40%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||| 60%
Orderliness (J/P) |||||||||||| 50%
Friendliness (F/T) |||||||||| 34%
Openmindedness (N/S) |||||||||||||| 56%

The Big Five is currently the most accepted personality model in the scientific community. The Big Five emerged from the work of multiple independent scientists/researchers starting in the 1950s who using different techniques obtained similar results. Those results were that there are five distinct personality traits/dimensions. Here are your results on each dimension:

Extroversion results were moderately low which suggests you are quiet, unassertive, and aloof.

Emotional Stability results were moderately high which suggests you are relaxed, calm, secure, unemotional but possibly too unobservant of your feelings.

Orderliness results were medium which suggests you are moderately organized, reliable, neat, and ambitious.

Friendliness results were moderately low which suggests you tend to be rude, uncooperative, and irritable.

Openmindedness results were moderately high which suggests you are creative, original, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

Overall (of the Big 5 factors), you scored highest on Emotional Stability and lowest on Extroversion.

Your Jung type is most likely INTJ (a[n] emotionally stable version of the type)
(*The Jung system [similar to Myers Briggs] is basically an early intuitive version of the Big 5 minus the Emotional Stability dimension. Click here for more info on the differences/similarities.)

this is a TERRIBLE test! first of all, it links openmindedness to intuition, which I've always disagreed with and secondly it wants to know how regular I am :)thelook:)... third of all... look at the results... that should say it all!

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Apparently I'm an emotional ENTJ. :wacko:

Although the interpretation is correct, except that I think I'm far more friendly than that.

Extroversion (E/I) |||||||||||||| 54%
Emotional Stability |||||| 30%
Friendliness (F/T) |||||||||||| 42%
Openmindedness (N/S) |||||||||||||||| 66%

The Big Five is currently the most accepted personality model in the scientific community. The Big Five emerged from the work of multiple independent scientists/researchers starting in the 1950s who using different techniques obtained similar results. Those results were that there are five distinct personality traits/dimensions. Here are your results on each dimension:

Extroversion results were medium which suggests you are moderately talkative, optimistic, sociable and affectionate.

Emotional Stability results were low which suggests you are very worrying, insecure, emotional, and nervous.

Openmindedness results were moderately high which suggests you are creative, original, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

Overall (of the Big 5 factors), you scored highest on Openmindedness and lowest on Friendliness.

Your Big 5/SLOAN type is SLOEI
Your Jung type is most likely ENTJ (a[n] emotionally unstable version of the type)

G

garbage

this is a TERRIBLE test! first of all, it links openmindedness to intuition, which I've always disagreed with and secondly it wants to know how regular I am :)thelook:)... third of all... look at the results... that should say it all!
Haha, yeah, those results are pretty fuckin' ridiculous for you. By what definition are you introverted? :dry:

This test is definitely an indirect measure of MBTI type. I guess it fails pretty hard for some people :laugh:

Not for me, though.
Extroversion (E/I) |||||||||||||| 56%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||||| 74%
Friendliness (F/T) |||||||||||| 50%
Openmindedness (N/S) |||||||||||||||||| 80%

Extroversion results were moderately high which suggests you are talkative, optimistic, sociable and affectionate but possibly not very reflective.

Emotional Stability results were high which suggests you are very relaxed, calm, secure, unemotional but possibly too unobservant of your feelings.

Friendliness results were medium which suggests you are moderately good natured, trusting, and helpful.

Openmindedness results were high which suggests you are very creative, original, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.
Overall (of the Big 5 factors), you scored highest on Openmindedness and lowest on Emotional Stability.

Your Big 5/SLOAN type is SCOAI
Your Jung type is most likely ENFJ (a[n] emotionally stable version of the type)

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Haha, yeah, those results are pretty fuckin' ridiculous for you. By what definition are you introverted? :dry:

This test is definitely an indirect measure of MBTI type. I guess it fails pretty hard for some people :laugh:

Not for me, though.

I'm offended at how mean it thinks that I am... I might be sarcastic and impatient, but I rarely set out to be mean! :thelook:

and I'm not the best extrovert by any means either... I avoid people while not working :peepwall:... however, I'm awesome dealing with people when confronted by them :cool:

still think it's a dreadful test... too many variables to take into consideration that aren't taken :shrug:

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Extroversion (E/I) |||||||||||| 46%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||| 50%
Orderliness (J/P) |||||| 26%
Friendliness (F/T) |||||| 26%

Tests are only as accurate as the test maker and the test taker, just like philosophy is only as accurate as the creator and his creation.

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
This is my absolute first attempt at the big 5 and I feel kind of stupid, because I'd never actually realized it was a real test. I had seen a reference to it in a forum title and thought somebody was just kidding around! I'm not sure about the orderliness thing. In real life that's probably closer to 46%, but yet, I am "sort" of orderly.

Extroversion (E/I) |||||||||| 38%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||||| 76%
Orderliness (J/P) |||||||||||||| 52%
Friendliness (F/T) |||||||||||||||||| 76%
Openmindedness (N/S) |||||||||||||||||| 76%

Friendliness results were high which suggests you are very good natured, trusting, and helpful but possibly too much of a follower

Openmindedness results were high which suggests you are very creative, original, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

Overall (of the Big 5 factors), you scored highest on Friendliness and lowest on Emotional Stability.

Your Big 5/SLOAN type is RCOAI
Your Jung type is most likely INFJ (a[n] emotionally stable version of the type)

Keep in mind, your results are dependent on the accurate truth of your responses. The more you take this test and get the same result, the more likely the results may be accurate. Finally, your scores, over the long term, will change as you do.

PeaceAndMusic

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp

Extroversion (E/I) |||||||||||||||| 64%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||| 42%
Orderliness (J/P) |||||||||||||| 56%
Friendliness (F/T) |||||||||||||||||| 74%
Openmindedness (N/S) |||||||||||| 48%

Extroversion results were moderately high which suggests you are talkative, optimistic, sociable and affectionate but possibly not very reflective.

Emotional Stability results were moderately low which suggests you are worrying, insecure, emotional, and nervous.

Orderliness results were moderately high which suggests you are organized, reliable, neat, and ambitious but possibly not very spontaneous and fun.

Friendliness results were high which suggests you are very good natured, trusting, and helpful but possibly too much of a follower

Overall (of the Big 5 factors), you scored highest on Extroversion and lowest on Emotional Stability.

Your Big 5/SLOAN type is SLOAN
Your Jung type is most likely ESFJ (a[n] emotionally unstable version of the type)

_eric_

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I don't know about the supposed inaccuracy as mentioned on the front page of this test, I think it came out very accurately for me with both the MBTI and Big Five, my result is in line with every other test I've taken.

Extroversion (E/I) |||||||||| 32%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||| 64%
Orderliness (J/P) |||||||||||||||||| 76%
Friendliness (F/T) |||||||||||||||||| 72%

Emotional Stability results were moderately high which suggests you are relaxed, calm, secure, unemotional but possibly too unobservant of your feelings.

Orderliness results were high which suggests you are very organized, reliable, neat, and ambitious but possibly not very spontaneous and fun.

Overall (of the Big 5 factors), you scored highest on Orderliness and lowest on Emotional Stability.

Your Big 5/SLOAN type is RCOAI
Your Jung type is most likely INFJ (a[n] emotionally stable version of the type)

RoadPaveMent

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I took this or something like it a long time ago, and got R|L|oAI. I found the type description kind of insulting. It seemed more like a character / maturity test than a personality test.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Extroversion (E/I) |||||||||||||| 58%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||| 58%
Orderliness (J/P) |||||||||||||||||||| 90%
Friendliness (F/T) |||||||||||||||||||| 90%

Your Big 5/SLOAN type is SCOAI
Your Jung type is most likely ENFJ (a[n] emotionally stable version of the type)

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

EndlessNameless

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Extroversion (E/I) |||||||||||| 46%
Emotional Stability |||| 14%
Orderliness (J/P) |||||| 24%
Friendliness (F/T) |||||||||||||| 56%
Openmindedness (N/S) |||||||||||||||||| 80%
Finally I see, why I thought all theese S types are so closeminded, and why I get into conflict with them about that...Most of them will fight as lions, they are not closeminded. I'd say for most intuitive types, sensors are closeminded.

Sy_

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Extroversion (E/I) |||||||||||| 42%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||| 52%
Orderliness (J/P) |||||||||| 38%
Friendliness (F/T) |||||||||||| 48%
Openmindedness (N/S) |||||||||||||| 54%

Your Big 5/SLOAN type is RCUEI
Your Jung type is most likely INTP (a[n] emotionally stable version of the type)

INTP, I don't think so...

Faceless Beauty

Transient
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
9w8
Extroversion (E/I) |||||| 26%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||| 54%
Orderliness (J/P) |||||||||||||| 54%
Friendliness (F/T) |||||||||||| 46%

skywar

MBTI Type
IXXJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Extroversion (E/I) |||||| 28%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||| 52%
Selflessness (F/T) |||||||||||||||| 64%
Openmindedness (N/S) |||||||||| 34%

Your Big 5/SLOAN type is RCOAN
Your Jung type is most likely ISFJ

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Extroversion (E/I) |||||||||| 34%
Emotional Stability |||||||||| 34%
Orderliness (J/P) |||||||||||| 48%
Selflessness (F/T) |||||||||||||||||| 72%
Openmindedness (N/S) |||||||||||||||| 70%

Your Big 5/SLOAN type is RLUAI
Your Jung type is most likely INFP (a[n] emotionally unstable version of the type)

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Extroversion (E/I) |||||||||||| 42%
Emotional Stability |||||| 24%
Orderliness (J/P) |||| 20%
Selflessness (F/T) |||||||||| 40%
Openmindedness (N/S) |||||||||||||||||| 78%

RLUEI
INTP - Like...what if...I do get T over F quite often anyway.

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Extroversion (E/I) |||||| 28%
Emotional Stability |||||||||| 38%
Selflessness (F/T) |||||||||||||| 52%

INFJ RLOAI

lol this says I'm not selfish? Boy do I have something to tell you.